Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just uninformed idiots on both sides of the fence, nothing new to see here, just humanity in a nutshell.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This stuff isn’t coming out in March and people would be doing themselves a huge favor if they could step outside of their desperation and denial and realize that fact. Fidia has said NOTHING and no ‘insider’ is going to give you that kind of information. Just because you have fairly realiable leaks pertaining to your next iPhone doesn’t mean it’s a universal occurrence whenever ‘someone’ says something. Some anonymous FIDIA employee ‘verified by the IESON admin’: give me a f*****g break. Half the reason this thread is so depressing is because some people are so gullible.

All of a sudden no one remembers how this lotion was said to be coming in February from sources that ‘can’t be named’. Glad to know we’re doing the same thing this year, but using March instead.
Ok dude, calm the f*** down. I'm not the one spreading the rumours, ask the Italian guy. Frankly both of you who say that it will come out and that it will be a scam are 50/50 idiots, you can speculate til the end of time, but frankly my dear I don't give a f***. If it's a scam fine, will it matter to you? Or do you want it to fail to enlarge your e-penis laughing at positive-fags? Maybe you suffered from a scam in the past and have PTSD. If you believe it's not why are you so desperate? Go home and chill. People base their life choices on a nonexistant product and it's funny as f***.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
days ago, i got info from 'someone' that the lotion stabilty was resolved a months ago by brotzu which confirm this post,
the person prefer not to share this but i can't hold,
now it seems that everything is under control of this shitty FIDIA, i don't know what the hell they are F***** doing,

i'm F**** pissed my hair situation become worst by time, and personally if they don't give us info in December i'll give a shot to finesteride.
no more BS,
Wait a minute, Brotzu was able to solve stability before FIDIA? A company with millions of dollars, people with PHD's/master degrees, and expensive equipment? Not calling you a liar but it sounds far fetched.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a minute, Brotzu was able to solve stability before FIDIA? A company with millions of dollars, people with PHD's/master degrees, and expensive equipment? Not calling you a liar but it sounds far fetched.

who the hell told you that FIDIA and brotzou was competing to get lotion stabilized ?
with the same logic as your little brain think i can say :
a simple doctor called Brotzu was able to create a lotion to fight baldness where other multi millionaire company were searching for years to find a cure for the baldness but they didn't get it till now,

Stop wining like baby, days ago i put a link of FIDIA twitter page and asked you to spam their page so we can put pressure on them and try at least to get some news but nobody did, except one.
plus i post at least 5 LinkedIn profile of chemist fidia employe, and the same things happen,

for me the source that i got the info from is very trusted, believe me or not, i don't give a heck !!

have a nice day,

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
who the hell told you that FIDIA and brotzou was competing to get lotion stabilized ?
with the same logic as your little brain think i can say :
a simple doctor called Brotzu was able to create a lotion to fight baldness where other multi millionaire company were searching for years to find a cure for the baldness but they didn't get it till now,

Stop wining like baby, days ago i put a link of FIDIA twitter page and asked you to spam their page so we can put pressure on them and try at least to get some news but nobody did, except one.
plus i post at least 5 LinkedIn profile of chemist fidia employe, and the same things happen,

for me the source that i got the info from is very trusted, believe me or not, i don't give a heck !!

have a nice day,
Jesus Christ calm down, no need to get uppity and get your ego all bruised. Where did I claim FIDIA and Brotzu were competing to get the lotion stabilized? I just find it hard to believe that for how long FIDIA has had the right to the lotion and with the people, technology, and money they have that within the past few months Brotzu solved a stability issue before them.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily the drugs used by fidia did not have to get approved right? It could have taken a longer time:rolleyes:
their study (safety and efficacy) was still running at the beginning of 2017. So Verdict must be close.
"By 2018" will come soon enough.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to end hair loss. Imagine getting back your original hair quality! Too good to be true but it seems to be possible....

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should they rush it out the door? They WANT investors to put money into it....
Dude you're f*****g delusional and stupid... Its a privately held company so yeah they are waiting for more I VESTORS. You don't know what you're talking about. Please show me proof that this is a scam? Oh you don't have proof? Oh its because you are a god damn idiot that is trying to crush people's hopes for something maybe coming in the future