Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is nobody know if members like spiga92 or Mary are truthful or not.
They play this fkcing childish game. I know something but I am so important that I cannot provide any further Information.

When will know if this lotion can save our ***?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think that there are many other companies who definetely DO NOT want that this lotion comes out. Who knows? Maybe some companies already offered million of dollars. If some hair loss sufferers like us know about the potential/dimension of this lotion, then many multi million dollar companies know this as well. One motherfker is enough to offer a high price and we will never ever see this lotion.

Believe it or not. There is something behind this lotion.

Two options:
1. It's not working (it works like sh*t or dick cream) and they keep bluffing

2. It's working way better than everything else. It works like Brotzu explained and the results are so amazing like Spiga92 explained.

If the results are not groundbreaking, I don't understand this silent mode game. If the results sre fkcing sh*t, them upload some before and after dickcream pictures and we all know what is going on.

This company is pure sh*t. I have faith in Brotzu,, but not in fidia. This is definetely not the professional way to give different answers all the time.

there will be news soon
There will not be news
There will news soon

Who the fick works there?

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think that there are many other companies who definetely DO NOT want that this lotion comes out. Who knows? Maybe some companies already offered million of dollars. If some hair loss sufferers like us know about the potential/dimension of this lotion, then many multi million dollar companies know this as well. One motherfker is enough to offer a high price and we will never ever see this lotion.

Two options:

2. It's working way better than everything else. It works like Brotzu explained and the results are so amazing like Spiga92 explained.

If the results are not groundbreaking, I don't understand this silent mode game. If the results sre fkcing sh*t, them upload some before and after dickcream pictures and we all know what is going on.

This company is pure sh*t. I have faith in Brotzu,, but not in fidia. This is definetely not the professional way to give different answers all the time.

there will be news soon
There will not be news
There will news soon

Remember they said wait until 2018, there is the possibility we will hear something before then, but if not 2018 is only a few months away now and they'll have to give some sort of update then.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hundreds of men do not tolerate Finasteride and thousands of women suffer from FMPB. I think the demand for a new treatment is enormous. Everyone knows it and sees it. Too easy. Wait until 2018 please.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah you are right. Let's just wait. I mean only 2 months left... Hopefully they come up with a release date in q1 2018. lol wash your hair with ice cold water. Maybe it helps to keep them alive :D

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Two options:

there will be news soon
There will not be news
There will news soon

That's a rather shitty way to think about it. If a company that sells something like Minoxidil, or Finasteride, is feeling threatened by this lotion, why would they pay millions to Fidia so they don't release it? There's already tons of generics for minoxidil and finasteride that it would make a lot more sense to spend those millions on acquiring the patent currently held by Fidia and commercializing the product yourself, at least you can capitalize on Brotzu's invention.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a rather shitty way to think about it. If a company that sells something like Minoxidil, or Finasteride, is feeling threatened by this lotion, why would they pay millions to Fidia so they don't release it? There's already tons of generics for minoxidil and finasteride that it would make a lot more sense to spend those millions on acquiring the patent currently held by Fidia and commercializing the product yourself, at least you can capitalize on Brotzu's invention.

Reasoning like these make no sense at all. If companies are willing to pay millions to stop its release it just gives them more of a reason to refuse them and launch to market, because if they were willing to spend that much on stoping this treament that means that they are making much more than they are willing to pay by selling their inferior products, so imagine what fidia could gain with theirs (assuming it works).

Last edited:

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Royaume as time passes, it seems like you are more and more lost trust on fidia's lotion. and I doubt too.

mail says they confirm that they are developing alopecia product.
(I receved this email 2017. 08. 29)

I dont know what finally comes out reboost 2.0 or excellent alternative than big3

more and more I lost trust on fidia and brotzu. however because they confirm...I decided to wait and see what finally comes out.

Attachments

• 20171012_073329.png
    20171012_073329.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 567

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Royaume as time passes, it seems like you are more and more lost trust on fidia's lotion. and I doubt too.

mail says they confirm that they are developing alopecia product.
(I receved this email 2017. 08. 29)

I dont know what finally comes out reboost 2.0 or excellent alternative than big3

more and more I lost trust on fidia and brotzu. however because they confirm...I decided to wait and see what finally comes out.
FIDIA has never released a scam product, one that does absolutely 0 improvement on medical conditions.
I think that it may work, othewise they wouldn't pursue it, they wouldn't buy the patent from Brotzu for millions. And if Brotzu lied, congrats he just scamed FIDIA.
How well it works, I don't know. It may be the Holy Grail, it may be something like Minoxidil or worse (It will not hurt to combine it with Minoxidil assuming Brotion works to some extent).
If it doesn't do jackshit, they will simply not realease it.
It's just simple as that.
I don't f*****g care, it either releases or it doesn't. I stopped worrying about this stupid lotion and I don't expect any news before January 2018.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
News from IESON.

someone called fidia today and fidia said that they don't know anything about a release date or announcement.

The mindfuck game continues. Tomorrow another one will get the answer that they release an update next week. The other day they will say they don't know anything about it.

Gooo Fidia :D

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats wrong with u ppl? Fidia said > by 2018. The last two months suddenly there is talk bout a september / oktober press release. Rumours made up by desperate baldin' maniacs living in an alternate reality. Want some italian? Go watch Gomorrah La Serie, and kill time... its awesome, and the main character aint using teh Brotzu lozione...

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia already acknowledged that they're working on the lotion. They explicitly wrote 2018. Not 2017. I don't understand why any of you are making fuzz about this. So far, Fidia haven't promised us anything they haven't given us.

Just f*****g wait.

Its hard to wait if you have a mirror that constanly reminds you of your misery. Every month is a month with less hair..

But I totally agree with you.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting is not the main problem. We all know they said 2018. The problem is that it can be december 2018. We cannot do anything but keep this in mind. They are very vague. That is the way it is.

The last hope is Claudia Cassias or Joe Serrelis statement that Brotzu greets all of us and he said that this lotion will hit the market soon. Stay optimistic.

I don't expect a release next month but at least in Q1 2018. Who knows. Maybe they want to test it on the hair on *** to be 100 percent sure it works everywhere

inmyhead

Reaction score
Waiting is not the main problem. We all know they said 2018. The problem is that it can be december 2018. We cannot do anything but keep this in mind. They are very vague. That is the way it is.

The last hope is Claudia Cassias or Joe Serrelis statement that Brotzu greets all of us and he said that this lotion will hit the market soon. Stay optimistic.

I don't expect a release next month but at least in Q1 2018. Who knows. Maybe they want to test it on the hair on *** to be 100 percent sure it works everywhere
Yeah dude, Brotzu said same thing more than a year ago

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For all we know they are going to release it soon or an update. They aren't going to tell us because we are crazy fuckers and would gang bang there phone and email so they are protecting themselves maybe lol