Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
They came out and said that they got their pictures mixed up and show the "real" set of results. Anyway, I should've been more clear, I was referring to how the community trial has been going.

They changed the images in the journal, but no very conclusive

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
ZvtQWND.jpg

oops wrong chat

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw the apples study was posted on a journal. There is a dropbox link to the study in the ieson thread. I cant post it because i am a new member.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget about this appleboostfkcingshit.

Fidia or Shiseido or both if them.

We all know that Shiseido will at least immunize or follicles that are still alive. Question of efficacy will be answered during the next 6 months.

What is fidia doing? What are they doing in their labs? We all know sh*t about it and this is pure hell. Knowing that they might have the solution for this disease and keep playing this silent mode game is really hard.

I know that it's not right but I am happy that they will be bombarded again by phone calls and mails. It already started a few weeks ago and it's getting more and more. They will not be able to play this fkcing mystery game. We have all waited long enough. It's one simple question. Is it fkcing reboost 2.0. or not? Is it so damn difficult for them? no it is definetely not.

They keep crying and crying about the phone calls and mails. If we only got one picture like the reboost crap before and after picture, this thread will immediately die and no idiot will call them ever again
Only the most retarded ones....

But they are clever enough to avoid this and we all know that the silent game is the best for this company but we also know that this disease moves forward very fast.

Anyways.. Be prepared for the next round of annoying calls and mails.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can absolutely understand why everyone is going crazy. Hairloss is sh*t and waiting for something while your hair is falling is even more sh*t.

I also can understand that there are people who are totally over the top pessimistic or optimistic and why some believe in this lotion and some not.

What I can't understand is, that in the past months some users changed their opinion about the lotion. There was no new info and no Deadline exceeded. And still I got the feeling that more and more people become pessimistic.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well while waiting, isn't it a good idea to get on the approved treatments first ? We don't even know 100% if the lotion will work, so all this wait may be for nothing.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
time tends to do that, when all you can do is wait and wait without any news some people are going to lose hope
and what i can't understand is that if this lotion works so well on androgenetic alopecia why hasn't fidia released any before/after photos at all, if it really works they're sitting on gold and releasing legit pics would generate gigantic hype, but instead they opt for radio silence. holy hell why
Because they are testing. Plain and simple

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is only one thing left to do. Someone needs to break into Brotzu's lab and/or house and leak the pictures he used to convince Fidia to purchase the patent in the first place. Dude is apparently sitting on Androgenetic Alopecia results and is now not allowed to talk about them as per Fidia's instructions, right? This way we will find out whether or not the pictures exist, and if so, how good the results really are.

Alternatively, we can one by one take a dump on Fidia's property and then commit suicide, one or two victims per month or something, and maybe that will pressure them to either hurry up or admit if they have nothing.

Just my thoughts, feel free to chime in if you have better ideas.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Have Fidia ever publicly stated that the lotion is being developed with androgenetic alopecia in mind? All I remember being specified is areata in the update post.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
see the problem is nobody's gonna give a sh*t about dead baldies so remember to put on toppik or a hair system before you tie the rope around your neck

Yeah dress really well and make it so that the hair is halfway off and/or totally falls off when the body is moved away. That way people see the body with and without hair, i.e. before and after baldness.

That will be more shocking than the suicide and hopefully more inspirational, I think. Thanks for the input. I think we're getting somewhere.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any hint that this could work better than finasteride and minoxidil?

I mean Im on both + ket + ru and still loosing ground.

Hairtransplant im coming