Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should there be a synergizing effect when you take this stuff with minoxidil and finasteride? It should, right? Wouldn't care if I'd be a full hair headed drug addict, better than a healthy bald dude...f*ck my life this is so sad...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here is what concerns me most about this product. In one of their trials they claimed excellent regrowth for AA but...

Other than some really crap low res pics, i dont recall seeing another pic of a male with AA having any success. Its either been areata patients, women or children claiming to use the lotion. Not one bald man has claimed to use this with success and provided any pictures. Did i miss something.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is what concerns me most about this product. In one of their trials they claimed excellent regrowth for AA but...

Other than some really crap low res pics, i dont recall seeing another pic of a male with AA having any success. Its either been areata patients, women or children claiming to use the lotion. Not one bald man has claimed to use this with success and provided any pictures. Did i miss something.

If they really tricked us, they should win the fkcing scam award 2018 but I seriously doubt it. October is almost over. November and December and that should be it. No longer games fidia. Show what you got.

Bluff or Royal Flush or something inbetween?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If they really tricked us, they should win the fkcing scam award 2018 but I seriously doubt it. October is almost over. November and December and that should be it. No longer games fidia. Show what you got.

Aaaand the winner for 2017 is....... REBOOST

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

you ll be writing posts like this one in june 2019 lol

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Aaaand the winner for 2017 is....... REBOOST

Exactly!!! Unbelievable it’s 2017 and the only thing to come to market is reboost dickhead lotion!!!
I remember getting a script for propecia in college 1999 thinking I wouldn’t have to take this too long!!!
f*****g sad! And even now what’s realistic? Not brotzu, maybe follica, tsuji sounds wonderful but realistically when does that come to the US???

br1

Reaction score
Exactly!!! Unbelievable it’s 2017 and the only thing to come to market is reboost dickhead lotion!!!
I remember getting a script for propecia in college 1999 thinking I wouldn’t have to take this too long!!!
f*****g sad! And even now what’s realistic? Not brotzu, maybe follica, tsuji sounds wonderful but realistically when does that come to the US???

It's just 'vitamins', they pulled the dicks out before the release. Ha!

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It appears that they did remove the foreskins. Feedback is coming in from guys who've used Reboost for several months now, and the bottom line is that it hasn't worked at all.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think there are some balding italian guys who made their own version of the product and saw results with it. The pictures are here somewhere.

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of interest, why does it only seem to be Americans on here that get majorly hung up about products being released abroad ?

Im only a middle income earner but it really doesnt bother me if i have to go to Japan (or whetever.) Sure, it adds to the cost but only what you would pay for a holiday anyway.

Not having a go at Americans per se its just i've picked up on a very defeatest attitude that seems to come from US posters. If you have to go to Italy to get your hands on Brotzu then great ! Italy is a beautiful country

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I remember I mocked a girly looking guy in high school by asking him traditionally everyday if he wished for some dick for lunch. Never thought karma would hit me back this way

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still cant imagine.. I mean if brotzu is actually not lying.. 5 years of hair back.. My hairloss started like 3 years ago, which would mean I would get a full cure...

I can only dream of this, come on I want news

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still cant imagine.. I mean if brotzu is actually not lying.. 5 years of hair back.. My hairloss started like 3 years ago, which would mean I would get a full cure...

mine too but what happens to hairs that affected by min and fina ?? i mean do we have to stop mino or fina did brotzu said anything about this??

abcdefg

Reaction score
Lets say this comes out tomorrow. What is involved for someone in the US getting it? What is the total cost or guessing since we dont know what it would be.
Depending on cost propecia might still be my choice

INT

Reaction score

Please stop clinging onto this ridiculous 5 year quote... It seems like a lot of guys interpret it like this: ïf I use Brotzu lotion my hair will get into a time machine and will go back exactly 5 years"...

Keep this topic for the shitposting, the memes and all the other sh*t... For the rest: just keep an eye on the official Fidia website. No news there=nothing to report.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 5 year claim is really interesting. Some members said that it was a false interpretation/translation but I have read this 5 year claim many times. Some users say that it does not make sense because 5 years of balding can be very different. I started thinning back in 2013. It was a gradual process. In 2016 my scalp became visible and now my hair is really thin. Of course it's an advantage if your follicles are still alive. This has nothing to do with the 5 year claim. I think brotzu meant that it's important that your hair follicles are still alive (producing hair, even if we talk about vellus hair). Of course it's more difficult to recover slick bald areas.

By the way (off topic): I have question concerning diffuse thinners: Do they still have all of their hair and the scalp is visible because these hair are just too thin OR is the scalp visible because they do lose their hair completely? As far as I know it's the first assumption because diffuse thinners do not have a classic recession but just thin hair?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Imagine if you cover a 5 year old kid from head to toes with this lotion, he will become a fetus.