Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
There may be an announcement this month right? Can't remember if that was from a verified source or just another balding bro -_-

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
@Admin when will you lock this thread so it can slide away into the ether to be forgotten, rather than serve as a constant reminder of another time balding made these us desperate poor chaps f*****g crazy?

EDIT: Made the wording a little more user-friendly, for the poor chaps.

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
@Admin when will you lock this thread so it can slide away into the ether to be forgotten, rather than serve as a constant reminder of another time balding made these us desperate poor chaps f*****g crazy?

EDIT: Made the wording a little more user-friendly, for the poor chaps.

Haha did I say something that wasn't true? Or does the truth hurt?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i remembred that we talked about FIDIA buying another farmaceuticals company and heard at that time that it will help for brotzu's lotion production.

here's the new in the fidia website :

http://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/...e-a-key-player-in-the-ophthalmic-sector,3,120

i don't know if it was the same company that we talked about it or not.

is it me or did they adjust the exact wording of the Brotzu news post?

Fidea has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

i don't know what is negative about this.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you're all so down on this. They said by 2018.... as the poster above me mentioned. They Released the statement to get people off their backs. If anything is going to be released soon it is this...

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fidea has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

No you're right they did.. Maybe they did get the results back and there was efficacy why else would they change it? And how they said the word "stable" we definitely know there must've been stability issues lol I find it funny when some old *** dudes that have been here for eternity try to say "lock this up it's never coming out or it's a scam" yeah we get it you guys have never seen a new treatment actually come to market but sooner or later that will change.. Anyways after seeing that they updated the message I do feel optimistic about this lotion again something must have happened for them to change the message unless they just missed all the attention

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

.Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.
we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

NOPE sorry same exact wording.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you're all so down on this. They said by 2018.... as the poster above me mentioned. They Released the statement to get people off their backs. If anything is going to be released soon it is this...

I noted this in a different thread, but I'm just gonna drop this here:

"I just want to add, because I see this sort of statement often that they said 'by 2018,' that they actually said in the statement that, and I quote, '...we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.' The way that I read this, and I could completely be wrong, is that the development for the product, meaning to the exclusion of marketing/manufacturing, will be completed by 2018. I'm aware that Fidia is not some small company without fair access to the manufacturing process, but I just don't think they'd tie up development and spit this product out directly after, in relatively no time at all. I honestly do not believe, and I do not intend to sound pessimistic, just purely honest, that there's any possibility of this product coming out in 2017; I would not even contemplate the idea. I could be completely wrong; I hope that I am."

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
I noted this in a different thread, but I'm just gonna drop this here:

"I just want to add, because I see this sort of statement often that they said 'by 2018,' that they actually said in the statement that, and I quote, '...we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.' The way that I read this, and I could completely be wrong, is that the development for the product, meaning to the exclusion of marketing/manufacturing, will be completed by 2018. I'm aware that Fidia is not some small company without fair access to the manufacturing process, but I just don't think they'd tie up development and spit this product out directly after, in relatively no time at all. I honestly do not believe, and I do not intend to sound pessimistic, just purely honest, that there's any possibility of this product coming out in 2017; I would not even contemplate the idea. I could be completely wrong; I hope that I am."

I love how you basically wanna say "I don't think that the lotion will be out in 2017" but almost have written half a book ;)

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been nearly 2 months since they dropped the "disappointment bomb" and I can fairly say that this must have been perhaps the greatest disappointment I have ever seen in those 5 years of dealing with hairloss. Since then I have completely lost my faith in upcoming treatments (perhaps with the exception of Tsuji).
We can speculate as much as we like,but whether we refuse to accept it or not,it is very obvious: If FIDIA had even some good results from clinical trials they would have presented them. Even if they were mediocre.There in not even a single reason they would choose to keep being silent if they were holding an effective product.

The complete absence of material, the postponed research (why? brotzu said it was fully functional and ready-to-go) and finally the small dynamic of this company, all point to one direction...

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
hello i am dr. wolve, i am 25 years old. i have created a great hair loss lotion. i will make your hair look great again. my son who is 54 years old was completely bald, now he has a full head of hair. the lotion will hit market in 2017. i have no clue how it works and what the mechanism is. however, it should be enough to start a thread with another 1mio hits.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I love how you basically wanna say "I don't think that the lotion will be out in 2017" but almost have written half a book ;)

Better to explain it than to make a vague statement that is going to be skipped over in favor of someone saying: "Oh, but they said it will be released by 2018! Yay weee derp"

Tired of reading that sh*t when they obviously said no such thing. Product development and release are two completely different things.

I'm glad I could inform you. :confused:

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I could inform you. :confused:

Well thank you to give me informations I had months ago and was dicussed to death after they released this statement. The statement was mainly to shut those rumors down and they did very well.

"we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018"

"envisage", "potential", "by 2018". This is a rule of thumb statement and could could mean a timeframe for the release between 2017 and 2019. I mean that's probabely a statement from an office dude, which had no real insight in the development of this product and just had to write a vague statement. There where more questions than answers after this statement and we could probabely discuss 500 more pages about this statement and interpret every single word but in the end we wouldn't know more.