Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spato is still doing group buys? I thought it's finally over after he scammed all of us!? I spent him 90 bucks months ago and never got anything...

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
first day they stop loosing hair, second days the hair grow 5 mm in the bold spot , third day some of them went from NW3 to NW1.

Here is the picture with his results after one week :)

bacahai.jpg

Last edited:

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Why don't you try to replicate the Brotzu Lotion?

A longtime member of this forum with experience in this kind of organisation?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Why don't you try to replicate the Brotzu Lotion?

A longtime member of this forum with experience in this kind of organisation?
The patent isn't specific enough to reproduce the lotion unfortunately. By now we would definitely be bathing in it if we could have the lotion produced by a third party.

Ramy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kelopesia will be released in two weeks, your nightmare is going to end soon…

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The professor told me in an email that it's better than minoxidil and hair loss is stopped within a week, I guess we have to wait and see.

How should this even be possible? ONE week. Come on. ONE WEEK. Brotzu claimed similar things.. I dont know what I can trust anymore. Hopefully both are right lol

But ye, lets wait... And see.. Again.. Its so exhausting but at least we have something to wait for.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kelopesia will be released in two weeks, your nightmare is going to end soon…

Isnt this made from babies foreskins? It seems to me that the secondary market may be limited for getting foreskins and to me that could cause mass production issues.

That said, I have no issue rubbing that sh*t into my scalp if it in fact regrows some NWs, so bring it on.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt this made from babies foreskins? It seems to me that the secondary market may be limited for getting foreskins and to me that could cause mass production issues.

That said, I have no issue rubbing that sh*t into my scalp if it in fact regrows some NWs, so bring it on.
If it can regrow one Norwood I'd be ready to cut my own foreskin and put it on my head like @MomoGee once said it. And yours one too

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Newborn foreskins are such a surplus there wouldn't be mass production issues at all.. Just think of how many babies are born everyday those foreskins that are removed don't go to waste they send them to companies for trialing

br1

Reaction score
Newborn foreskins are such a surplus there wouldn't be mass production issues at all.. Just think of how many babies are born everyday those foreskins that are removed don't go to waste they send them to companies for trialing
Only a fraction of the babies get their foreskin removed. In the entire Latin America, for instance, that is not a common practice.

Edit: Not saying it will be an issue (shortage). I have no idea, to be honest.