Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice find, but what the hell is with those pictures? Did they use the same photographer as Histogen?

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that from the official site?

There goes my confidence in this product.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that from the official site?
No. It's unclear when those photos are from and if the treatment used is the same as the one they are bringing to market. It says the photos are after 3 months of treatment while an interview with the guy says it would take two years of treatment to undo 5 years of hairloss. Right now we just don't know. I'm cautiously optimistic that this may, at the least, be comparable to minodixil. It may also turn out to be total snake oil, but he does have quite a reputation on the line. After so many years of respected work it seems unlikely he'd want to end his career on such a poor note. The whole thing is weird. All we can do is wait and see. My biggest doubt is that it will actually see release in 2016. We've heard that line before.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] Mine, for instance, has been relatively slow until this year where it has sped up. [...]

Same here. What the hell is going on?!!

I don't expect any miracles but if this is as good as nizoral or minoxidil, it's good enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

This company has offices in several countries and they seem reliable. I just sent them an email, let's see what they have to say about this.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read the wonderful articles you guys quoted and I am definitely excited about this one! It works in an entirely different way than finasteride (it's a PGE1 based product) and we should be able to combine both treatments for excellent results.

dzeris

Reaction score
Same here. What the hell is going on?!!

I don't expect any miracles but if this is as good as nizoral or minoxidil, it's good enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

This company has offices in several countries and they seem reliable. I just sent them an email, let's see what they have to say about this.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read the wonderful articles you guys quoted and I am definitely excited about this one! It works in an entirely different way than finasteride (it's a PGE1 based product) and we should be able to combine both treatments for excellent results.

The PGE1 alone didnt do much its the S-Equol did the trick which essentially is estrogen so the worry still there :(

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After so many years of respected work it seems unlikely he'd want to end his career on such a poor note. The whole thing is weird. All we can do is wait and see. My biggest doubt is that it will actually see release in 2016. We've heard that line before.

OR, after so many years of respected work, one last ditch effort at making bank and retiring after solid snake oil sales to desperate men.

Norwood One's "Treatment Picks of the day" (Like Stock Picks of the day): Hold off on buying this one folks, it's a bull market... and by bull I mean bull-****.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't write this off compeltly, but I'll wait and see if there's any blockbuster news of people using it.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bring back Dr. Nigam boys. Our only "hope" ever;

1_image1425.jpg

Dr. Nigam lecturing Lauster & Lindner.

drnigam60k.png

Dr. Nigam 60K therapy hair injections.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Bring back Dr. Nigam boys. [...]

Who is Dr. Nigam and why are you so enthusiastic about him?

I'm not too confident about stem cells. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this approach is still experimental and we probably won't see any results in our lifetime.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yours is sensible advice Norwood One. Never put our eggs in the basket cart before the horse.

My hope is that Dr.Brozku is interested in observing/preserving his own father's legacy. I think I read recently that his pop was a prominent doctor in the community.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Nigam truly is one of the best. I'm considering flying to India to start a course of his patented stem-cell based physique development treatment. The results look unbelievable:

2nfm7tk.jpg

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Nigam truly is one of the best. I'm considering flying to India to start a course of his patented stem-cell based physique development treatment. The results look unbelievable:

2nfm7tk.jpg

Does he give group discounts?

shookwun

Reaction score
I'll just stick to hair transplants, and **** the actually works.

Until they have this **** on the shelves of walmart, I ain't going to bother waiting.

2-5 years in my prime?? ye no thanks.. i aint waiting.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll just stick to hair transplants, and **** the actually works.

Until they have this **** on the shelves of walmart, I ain't going to bother waiting.

2-5 years in my prime?? ye no thanks.. i aint waiting.

I contacted FIDIA and posted their reply on this Forum. According to them, this new lotion will available in 2017. Don't expect any miracle cure but this is the best news we've had since Propecia and we have good reasons to be optimistic.

- - - Updated - - -

The PGE1 alone didnt do much its the S-Equol did the trick which essentially is estrogen so the worry still there :(

I don't know but I'm a firm believer in combination therapy. Maybe those different elements will work sinergistically.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
The fundamental key part to what got me so excited about this product is that Dr. Brotzu said it was going to be available in the next few months, that was everything.
If it was a successful product this meant I didn't have to do things that I really don't want to do, like have a hair transplant, but have no choice as my receding hair looks terrible, .
I can't wait till some point in 2017 on the off chance this product actually works.

rambo007

Reaction score
I contacted FIDIA and posted their reply on this Forum. According to them, this new lotion will available in 2017. Don't expect any miracle cure but this is the best news we've had since Propecia and we have good reasons to be optimistic.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know but I'm a firm believer in combination therapy. Maybe those different elements will work sinergistically.

Your thread somehow disappeared.

Anyway, do you guys think we can make it ourself and try it?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

Progress by any other name..,.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing with stem cells or even hair transplants is I will probably never be able to afford one, and by the time I can, I'll probably be too old for it to mean as much as it would now.

What I like about stuff like this product is that even if it isn't a miracle cure, it can be combined with other treatments. If I can be a Norwood 2 by popping a pill, using a shampoo twice a week and putting easy to apply lotion on my hairline every night, and all of these things continue to be affordable, I'll be happy. I know this isn't the case for many men here, but there are also many NW7s that would cry tears of joy to be a NW3. Everything is relative. Of course, we all want the full head of hair, but I think what matters most is not being perceived as "bald" or "balding" to most people.

dzeris

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Agree looks like we need both :)

- - - Updated - - -

Both active ingredients PGE1 and S eqoul are easily available to buy, PGE1 for ED comes in cream form so maybe worth a try :unsure: