Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, I just imagined what would it be like if that moment really happened, it was awesome. No I'm back to reality :(

resu

Reaction score
I have no doubt that PGE1 would regrow peach fuzz hair but not sure if Equol would stop the hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain why equol hasn't been tried as a treatment for male pattern baldness?

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Imagened if it was real, not back down to eath.

No way a hairloss cure will be able to be used by everyone like the article claims, it will be a perscription if it ever even comes out. So many other claims the articles makes are just ridiculous, stop believing in magical cures everyone and work with what you have at this current time

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
.., stop believing in magical cures everyone and work with what you have at this current time

Yes for the most part I can't help but agree. For what it's worth I believe the article/interview was important specifically because of it's direct relation to this thread.
As for expressing enthusiasm for inventor's alleged benefits reducing Androgenetic Alopecia symptoms in early patients ; it is wise to delay making any conclusions (pertaining to patent's viability) until more independent studies follow that would support his findings.

Sip slowly the newfangled elixir of hope , for noone really knows when the broken record stops spinning.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, so by next year I could have more hair than Francesco Totti and Paolo Maldini put together?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Brotzu seems extremely confident and according to the interview, they've been working on this for several years - it's not as random as you say. Keep us posted on this one!

- - - Updated - - -

Does the lotion have a brand name already and what company is marketing this?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something to look forward to in late 2016.

Maybe Merck or J&J will buy him out to prevent the product from reaching market.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
The skeptic inside me is like "Where's the pictures?"

The balding guy outside me is like "I'm saved"

According to the hairlosscure2020 article, the doctor claims it can reverse at least up to the past 5 years of balding which seems like a pretty arbitrary claim since every man's baldness progresses differently. Mine, for instance, has been relatively slow until this year where it has sped up. I have no illusions that I can rewind time back to 2011, but even if I did I wouldn't be gaining a ton. Yes, my hair would be less recessed and way thicker, but again, I just don't see that happening. Now imagine men who lost 75% of their density within 2-3 years? This lotion would magically cure their balding while even finasteride or dutasteride wouldn't typically give them THAT good of results. This cream is essentially being marketed as a safe version of dutasteride on steroids- if dutasteride was also taking dutasteride itself. Furthermore, the article claims that this could have been a drug but they went a different route to get around it being delayed by trials. So it strikes of "herbal" remedy more than pharma.

For these reasons I'm gonna have to go with SNAKE OIL. I hate to say that. At best it'll probably be a new nizoral or minoxidil. Which isn't a terrible thing, necessarily, if it works and can be combined with those treatments, especially for guys who can't take finasteride.

But reversing 5 years of balding? Come on man...you're just baiting us balding dudes.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"there are not any before-after pictures yet"

Red flag already. No pics, means the results are not worth showing, or it's snake oil, or both.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• em6tM8E.jpg
    em6tM8E.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 939

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but those pics look very shady. What exactly are they trying to pull with that? It looks like they didn't even try, like they wanted to seem suspicious. The hair just look like they're combed differently, and have different lighting. Why do those pics look so unprofessional, like they were taken with potato?