Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm very skeptical of any usage reports without good photos to back it up.

The only person in all this I haven't required photos from is Brotzu himself. He has backed up his claim that it works by sticking his reputation on the line and he's a highly reputable doctor.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They thought i had Androgenetic Alopecia but biopsy came in as AA.
They are doing a second biopsy
I may have a sub-sect of AA that looks and acts like Androgenetic Alopecia
its confusing lol.

Thank god Brotzu aims for both. :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She also says"This was last year.. But I can assure you that increased by 30 % now I will make them grow.. first rasavo every week..:"
\

i know she wrote that and i am not doubting her BUT i am going by her two photos..i did not se much difference in those two particular photos.
A lot of people with severe AA shave their heads because the tufts of hair look odd so they prefer to shave it clean--is not same as AT that is clean bald or AU...I had impression before she was total AT.
Maybe i am incorrect but she said 'after not shaving' meaning she's letting her hair grow in..so its hard for me to gauge her on how much hair is actually growing from treatment.
ALSO the reason AA is so hard to judge with treatments efficacy is it can go into total sudden remission unpredictably.
Im NOT saying this is case with her or not i m just saying after seeing these photos yesterday i am not as sold as I was about her specific progress i would need to see more photos..and i would need to know if she was not shaving head when she started. etc

She also put a posting on a hair thing Brotzu is speaking at in November in Italy..i can not understand fully what it said I do not know if this has to do with Fidia or not. If i am wrong sorry.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
AA has absolutely no relevance to Androgenetic Alopecia.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
AA has absolutely no relevance to Androgenetic Alopecia.

I know that but not EVERYONE on here i Androgenetic Alopecia..i happen to be having conflicting aa/Androgenetic Alopecia diagnosis going for more testing

Also if everyone basis is because of this one girl i am just trying to share what i think and have learnt

For instance no one in AA world i have come across has neither heard of this or talking about it..everything is about steroids and JAx inhibitor trials. Tons of Jax Inhibitor trials.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this was on girls fb page with Dr Brotzu post...but i did not see his name on website for this conference.

Attachments

• 14462794_10209072195660067_7288281535070028085_n-1.jpg
    14462794_10209072195660067_7288281535070028085_n-1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 330

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you CAN actually unknowingly have both and only know by a biopsy for sure. Just saying if your not responding to traditional meds dont assume you DONT have AA as well. Need biopsy and need it done in a specific way--it does not always present in a classic sense it has 12 sub categories. There is also a theory of an uncommon sub set of AA that really looks and presents slowly like Androgenetic Alopecia--I posted the study somewhere else recently. Kossard i think wrote his opinion. Has something to do with stem cell follicitis---Im an artist not a scionce person so maybe i read stuff wrong. Most Dr know jack sh*t about anything that is complex its amazing.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that but not EVERYONE on here i Androgenetic Alopecia..i happen to be having conflicting aa/Androgenetic Alopecia diagnosis going for more testing

Also if everyone basis is because of this one girl i am just trying to share what i think and have learnt

For instance no one in AA world i have come across has neither heard of this or talking about it..everything is about steroids and JAx inhibitor trials. Tons of Jax Inhibitor trials.

Sorry, misunderstanding on my part. I thought people were using the lotions efficacy on AA to draw conclusions about its use for Androgenetic Alopecia.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, misunderstanding on my part. I thought people were using the lotions efficacy on AA to draw conclusions about its use for Androgenetic Alopecia.

they might be but then they need to understand both diseases a bit because they work totally differently as far as i know

But i will say minoxidil can be a treatment for both Androgenetic Alopecia and AA so if it works in a similar capacity as minoxidil than theoretically it 'might' be a good assumption....

Rumbo4

Reaction score
I just realized this is a lotion. Inonce tried applying moisturising lotion to my face to prevent pimples but reacted negatively and got more pimples.(a lot react like this) do you think this can be the case here were in return for your hair you might get a sh*t ton of pimples? In a comment made by bep he mentioned they look and feel like pimples but hair comes out of it. Hopefully not the case.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just realized this is a lotion. Inonce tried applying moisturising lotion to my face to prevent pimples but reacted negatively and got more pimples.(a lot react like this) do you think this can be the case here were in return for your hair you might get a sh*t ton of pimples? In a comment made by bep he mentioned they look and feel like pimples but hair comes out of it. Hopefully not the case.

I dont know your age but pimples are excess sebum stuck in pores and they get inflamed or infected..
If your having excess sebum its usually normal depending on age BUT might also have to do with Testosterone which is also related to hair via DHT. Basically there 'could' be connection with excess acne and hair loss...
i dont know your connection to treatment of pimples and loss of hair--no.

Rumbo4

Reaction score
I dont know your age but pimples are excess sebum stuck in pores and they get inflamed or infected.
i dont know your connection to treatment of pimples and loss of hair--no.

I wasnt saying it causes hairloss, i was saying the lotion might give me pimples, and to others who react similarly.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasnt saying it causes hairloss, i was saying the lotion might give me pimples, and to others who react similarly.

Thats unpredictable..it depends if they use an additive that you are sensitive to or clogs your pores. I dont think we know what additives they will put in..sometimes its even fragrance can irritate peoples skin.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IESON has confirmed he is involved in the Androgenetic Alopecia trial. His feedback is really valuable and good news! :)
Shortly:
  • In November the AA data will be published.
  • He has recovered one Norwood and is recovering a second one - Background: Norwood 5 / 50 YO / never used finasteride nor minoxidil
  • The bald spot locates in the vertex has improved from a 9 cm diameter to 4 cm and he has vellus hair in the Norwood 2/3 area. You need more than one year to turn vellus into terminal hair in line with what Brotzu stated.
  • He started 19 months ago with the experimental lotion which was defined the last for male Androgenetic Alopecia and he is now using the industrial lotion 1x day.
  • The lotion is not greasy and dries in 15 min
  • Male & Female Androgenetic Alopecia trials are taking place in the north of Italy (we already know they are managed by Fidia and does not involve Brotzu anymore).
  • There are a female and a male version of the lotion.
  • Not sure about the pics, he of course raised the NDA issue but it seems they are not really focusing on pics (this point is not clear to me)
  • I am not sure whether he will keep reporting as people there are a bit over-reacting like here.
As expected, 1 Norwood+ in 2 years is not a miracle at all but this is huge news for people who can not take fina/minoxidil or people only looking for maintenance. For these latter, I wonder how many applications per week would be enough (1 or 2?).

From Norwood 5A to Norwood 4

http://www.americanhairloss.org/men_hair_loss/the_norwood_scale.asp

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe it will be more effective with young people...
Don't forget future traitments... Synergy you know...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it will be more effective with young people...
Don't forget future traitments... Synergy you know...

I definitely thin anything that works will work better in young or people with not a long history of on set of hair loss.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what exactly some people here were expecting from the Brotzu lotion. These results sound far better than ANY treatment we have today. How someone could not be excited about this is beyond me. To me it still sounds too good to be true!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what exactly some people here were expecting from the Brotzu lotion. These results sound far better than ANY treatment we have today. How someone could not be excited about this is beyond me. To me it still sounds too good to be true!

I agree with this IF it works for sure--it will give good results i believe..its not a cure but better for Androgenetic Alopecia people than taking pills and lotions with side effects and better for AA people because EVERY treatment for them is very toxic to over all health more so than Androgenetic Alopecia treatments.
The particulars of 'who' its better for 'age' 'onset'--there is no way we can really know this yet we are just hopeful.
IF i had(have my diagnosis is still unclear) i would be more excited about Histogen coming down the road for an additional treatment--but this Brotzu--if it does what they say (He is not promising miracles) then its awesome!!

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have no words to describe how happy I am right now!

A guy in his 50s has recovered his hair and his stituation is getting better and better, this is huge, really huge.