Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so with this words from doctor brotzu you çan chat again and again ...

Don t Forget lot of people are happy and other one angryyyyy or négative in all situation ...

Its fakkkkke

Not possible

etc etc

With or without acte its a mentality Life of style ...

Have a good Night

See u

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He says s-equol stops 5-alpha reductase, but that contradicts what we've read elsewhere.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can all read the interview, you don't have to make a million posts.

Nothing is going to convince skeptical and negative people until they actually have the product in their hand anyway.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

a) This seems to be much more effective than minoxidil, am I right?

b) How often do you apply Brotzu's lotion and how? Do you just apply it on the bald areas or the entire scalp?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So we still don't get News from Fidia and in November we only see somthing about the Brotzu lotion is working for AA? Bad news... I start to believe Fidia will never show there results...

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two questions:

a) This seems to be much more effective than minoxidil, am I right?

b) How often do you apply Brotzu's lotion and how? Do you just apply it on the bald areas or the entire scalp?

A/ in the trial Same or better with no SIDE EFFECT

B/ better on the entire scalp for prévention

Good Night to all sorry life is to short 33% to work or studies 33% to sleep just 33% to live hapiness i can t give my Time to négative people sorry but for the others Nice to meet you good Night

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we still don't get News from Fidia and in November we only see somthing about the Brotzu lotion is working for AA? Bad news... I start to believe Fidia will never show there results...

Its october now.. not yet november no News because trials is not finish ... i m like you i wait i wait its difficult after a lot of bad News ...

I can t anticipated the november response and you too maybe its true ( yours words) maybe false ...

Good Night sorry i have to sleep lot of works

Codex23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how this lotion will work on minoxidil addicted scalps. If it will maintain the hair kept/regrown by the minoxidil or it will all shed and then regrow later. Or, in a worst case scenario and hopefully not, it wont come back anymore.:confused:

abcdefg

Reaction score
This lotion is now much more effective than minoxidil? Where on earth does that come from can you link the study?

"a) This seems to be much more effective than minoxidil, am I right?"

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion is now much more effective than minoxidil? Where on earth does that come from can you link the study?

"a) This seems to be much more effective than minoxidil, am I right?"

Brotzu claimed, that the Lotion might be a replacement for both minoxidil AND Finasteride.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can all read the interview, you don't have to make a million posts.

Nothing is going to convince skeptical and negative people until they actually have the product in their hand anyway.
Yeah, and it is totally understandable. Far too often, "the cure" has been anounced, Hair Multiplication should have been released around 2010. I recently came across a question asked to a doctor, whether it was still worth starting Finasteride and Minoxidil, since there might be new treatments coming out in the near future. The question was asked in 2003......

Don´t worry, the "skeptical and negative people" wish nothing more than optimistic and positive people being right!

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah I think the optimists and positive people must just have pretty bad memories to not be able to remember the hundreds of past products very similar to this that ended up being scams or just not working. History is the best and only real thing we have to try to predict the future and for male pattern baldness it doesnt look very good.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think the optimists and positive people must just have pretty bad memories to not be able to remember the hundreds of past products very similar to this that ended up being scams or just not working. History is the best and only real thing we have to try to predict the future and for male pattern baldness it doesnt look very good.

Hundreds of similar products? Can you name five?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus f*****g christ

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we go again.....

But the simple fact is you can't compare the Brotzu lotion to past topicals it's a different situation and the topical uses an approach not yet tried in a topical. It was created by a well respected doctor and is being tested by a company that is very reputable. This means it's probably not some "scam" and if Fidia announces plans to release it, it's the real deal. No point in rehashing this argument we must wait for word from fidia.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its like f*****g Groundhogs Day.

Thats a movie for the younger folks.

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to Dr. Brotzu's Facebook page? I've looked and can't find it. Also the link posted here for the girl with AA is broken? If you have that please post it too. Thank you

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Just so we are all on the same page, the guy who has been on it for 19 months for Androgenetic Alopecia is saying that the results for the trial for AA will be released in November which is the trial Brotzu is doing. The trial for Androgenetic Alopecia being done by FIDIA is still unknown when results will be released but hopefully soon.