Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A forum user on the Italian forum Ieson made the following comments (google translate):

I would like to explain something:
The photo of sonication that exposed Spatolatore is a laboratory product (search), unfit to make large quantities.
With such a device it is possible to prepare a few ml at a time, about 6 ml.
Each of you has 100ml.
Considered the short period in which the product could not be prepared to test what and how much you had to use a preservative.
the transport and storage, as long as there are preservatives, must stay below 25 degrees.
Most likely you now have a product that you are totally spoiled.
This is to show you that type of product you have purchased.
the trial will not last much longer. Wait a disclosure by Phidias, it is in her, and also in your best interest, that all the steps are done properly.
Throw years of research to be in a hurry does not help anyone.

The user beps63 made this comment and he has made several comments before which make it seem he has inside information. Also his defensive way of commenting and saying the groupbuy lotion is probably worthless make it seem he his involved in the official lotion.

If you look at the actual patent (https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en) you will see that they don't actually specify that exact quantities or even ingredients. What you normally get with patents is that they make it broad enough so that others can't patent it but vague enough so that competitors can not easily copy it. There are various preservatives in the patent already and mass production should not be a problem, even Retin-A is unstable without a preservative.

As to the copy-cat lotion sold, if the guy claims he produced it with a lab sonicator then it's obviously BS as 100ml; x 100 purchases is 10 litres.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, I get it but why did the Italian girl trying the lotion (the one who has been posting photos this whole time) said that it will be sold soon?

Isn´t she well informed?

I think she has first hand information, but I don´t know about other people... Though there will be problems, I´m aware of that because Androgenetic Alopecia can´t be defeated!

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The post of beps63 are very interesting:

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=104
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=105
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=106

Bw15zrI.jpg

Last edited:

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is what the User said in the Italian forum:

I am killing me with questions.
I am 50 years old when I started using the lotion I had a fifth classification. I lost my hair slowly, but by 38 I started to shave. I've never used it Finasteride Minoxidil it. In a nutshell unlike you I had given up the problem.
Currently I have almost reached a classification 4, but considering how I vellus both vertex than the front be able to have a classification within 2 years 3.
My vertex was smooth and had a diameter of 9cm, currently is less than 4cm in diameter, now the vertex is practically covered with vellus which in many cases has the portion close to the dark color of the skin, others are dark for half. Simply put, slowly back my hair.
The declaration on the recovery is real, I too have had similar timing.
The experiments sull'Androgenetic Alopecia male and female, are doing to the northern Italy.
The use of fine or other during the trial is grounds for exclusion.
I initially used the experimental lotion, then recently since I started the trial I went to industrial.
I am not a technician, I have now mastered, but please stop me complicated questions, are not so prepared.
about me and the people who used it, it worked well and without complications.
I thank those who keep giving liar.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, do they have problems to keep the lotion stable or what? The last comment from the old guy doesn´t confirm this theory, but the one supported by the Italian woman who is posting pictures in her Facebook account.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The user who posted this is apparently Brotzu's son:

We speak of the product.
The product was created by chance and it took a few years to determine the right proportions to make efficient and effective product. The composition to be used for man was the last to be defined. Know that have been studied different liposomes with different polarities. All this took time.
The lotion acts quickly to stop the fall, the cases treated say that in about 3/4 weeks stops the fall. It engages a hair reinforcement in place, including the vellus that slowly turn into hair (it takes more than one year). The new hair regrowth is slower unfortunately, around the 3rd month are noted on the skin growths; are new hair growing.
Know that there are variables, one is the age of the subject, how long will the hair is lost and the aggressiveness of baldness.
Know that to enter a new lotion you have to respect the legislation concerning the market which unfortunately are long, need some months. They are carrying out these obligations.
I do not know the terms of the marketing.
I've said too much
Regards

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=104

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Where does it say something about stability issues?

The user who posted this is apparently Brotzu's son:

We speak of the product.
The product was created by chance and it took a few years to determine the right proportions to make efficient and effective product. The composition to be used for man was the last to be defined. Know that have been studied different liposomes with different polarities. All this took time.
The lotion acts quickly to stop the fall, the cases treated say that in about 3/4 weeks stops the fall. It engages a hair reinforcement in place, including the vellus that slowly turn into hair (it takes more than one year). The new hair regrowth is slower unfortunately, around the 3rd month are noted on the skin growths; are new hair growing.
Know that there are variables, one is the age of the subject, how long will the hair is lost and the aggressiveness of baldness.
Know that to enter a new lotion you have to respect the legislation concerning the market which unfortunately are long, need some months. They are carrying out these obligations.
I do not know the terms of the marketing.
I've said too much
Regards

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=104