Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unless I hear something official from Fidia about the lotion's stability I'm not going to pay attention to it. The patent clearly states several times that the lotion is very stable.

It make sense that Fidia is working on issues created by taking a experimental lotion to commercial production, but that doesn't mean the lotion isn't stable.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn´t wait too long, even if it DOES work, it is important to keep your follicles until then for better results.

The thick curls i think is her old hair original or possibly a wig, i dont know for sure.

If you scroll down the page to her comments you will see a photo she posted from October 8th. Its just top of her head can't see face.
Its not a full head at all. its some diffuse growth.
Interesting her friend says to her--'isn't that from last year?'
she says no and post a pic from year before...
i honestly don't see much difference in those two pics specifically.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The thick curls i think is her old hair original or possibly a wig, i dont know for sure.

If you scroll down the page to her comments you will see a photo she posted from October 8th. Its just top of her head can't see face.

Don't worry, we don't have AA. AA and Androgenetic Alopecia are 2 completely different things.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am happy for her,amazing results she's got,so guys I hope someone answers me,is AA that easier to treat than Androgenetic Alopecia?!I always thought that AA much more complicated than Androgenetic Alopecia!

AA is autoimmune where Androgenetic Alopecia is DHT
There are pros and cons to each

Personally i felt easier thinking i had Androgenetic Alopecia--mine looks okay but AA freaks me out because its unpredictable AND can often mean a secondary autoimmune disease you have to watch out for. The treatments other than the shots--seem super toxic. If respond to shots great but no guarantee..an when shots stop if not in remission hair will shed again.
The people with very aggressive AA have fucked up nails, some have dental problems. Its very complex.

What i dont understand is
Why non of the people on Alopecia world OR alopecia areta FB page seem to have heard of Brotzu or the lotion.
Also the national organization for Alopecia Areta talks about all the trials going on for AA (their are MANY) but nothing about Brotzu or Fidia. (maybe because not US?)

I mean i am not an investigator but i have not found any of them pumped about this or even heard of it.
Everything is either Jax oral or Jax topical..Lot of them on the oral pils documenting their progress--NOTHING about Brotzu.
I mean i hope i am wrong on this.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, we don't have AA. AA and Androgenetic Alopecia are 2 completely different things.

They thought i had Androgenetic Alopecia but biopsy came in as AA.
They are doing a second biopsy
I may have a sub-sect of AA that looks and acts like Androgenetic Alopecia
its confusing lol.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
some of you are so gullible, yall really going to believe in some random online guy, hes trolling yall.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is from the Italian forum ieson. .. he says he's been using it for 19 months. He says he's experienced no sides. I don't know if he's Brotzu's son or its a bad translation. Anyway I won't copy more from the Italian forum but it seems this poster is trustworthy:

beps63 wrote

to explain what you will hear in mind:
The first few times you use the lotion feel heat, is the microcirculation which tends to wake.
After a few months They tap the cranium, outgrowths of feel, touch look like pimples, new hair will come from them .
I am very I use this lotion and still feel these growths.
In short, they are one of the guinea pigs on which it was developed the product.
For someone will horns, but they blame and the partners
icon_smile_big.gif
and not the lotion.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score

She also says"This was last year.. But I can assure you that increased by 30 % now I will make them grow.. first rasavo every week..:"

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
87f22d99001da8341b5f5446a98a40d6.jpg

(Also just saw that Vincent was banned, that dude had some crazy views and would just sh*t over everything. Lord Brotzu will deal with him)

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
This is from the Italian forum ieson. .. he says he's been using it for 19 months. He says he's experienced no sides. I don't know if he's Brotzu's son or its a bad translation. Anyway I won't copy more from the Italian forum but it seems this poster is trustworthy:
IESON has confirmed he is involved in the Androgenetic Alopecia trial. His feedback is really valuable and good news! :)
Shortly:
  • In November the AA data will be published.
  • He has recovered one Norwood and is recovering a second one - Background: Norwood 5 / 50 YO / never used finasteride nor minoxidil
  • The bald spot locates in the vertex has improved from a 9 cm diameter to 4 cm and he has vellus hair in the Norwood 2/3 area. You need more than one year to turn vellus into terminal hair in line with what Brotzu stated.
  • He started 19 months ago with the experimental lotion which was defined the last for male Androgenetic Alopecia and he is now using the industrial lotion 1x day.
  • The lotion is not greasy and dries in 15 min
  • Male & Female Androgenetic Alopecia trials are taking place in the north of Italy (we already know they are managed by Fidia and does not involve Brotzu anymore).
  • There are a female and a male version of the lotion.
  • Not sure about the pics, he of course raised the NDA issue but it seems they are not really focusing on pics (this point is not clear to me)
  • I am not sure whether he will keep reporting as people there are a bit over-reacting like here.
As expected, 1 Norwood+ in 2 years is not a miracle at all but this is huge news for people who can not take fina/minoxidil or people only looking for maintenance. For these latter, I wonder how many applications per week would be enough (1 or 2?).

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • In November the AA data will be published
  • Male & Female Androgenetic Alopecia trials are taking place in the north of Italy (we already know they are managed by Fidia and does not involve Brotzu anymore).
If this is true.
This coming presentation in november is not connected to Androgenetic Alopecia?
Is it meaningful to us?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** it, I'm getting excited for this.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IESON has confirmed he is involved in the Androgenetic Alopecia trial. His feedback is really valuable and good news! :)
Shortly:
  • In November the AA data will be published.
  • He has recovered one Norwood and is recovering a second one - Background: Norwood 5 / 50 YO / never used finasteride nor minoxidil
  • The bald spot locates in the vertex has improved from a 9 cm diameter to 4 cm and he has vellus hair in the Norwood 2/3 area. You need more than one year to turn vellus into terminal hair in line with what Brotzu stated.
  • He started 19 months ago with the experimental lotion which was defined the last for male Androgenetic Alopecia and he is now using the industrial lotion 1x day.
  • The lotion is not greasy and dries in 15 min
  • There are a female and a male version of the lotion.
  • Not sure about the pics, he of course raised the NDA issue but it seems they are not really focusing on pics (this point is not clear to me)
  • I am not sure whether he will keep reporting as people there are a bit over-reacting like here.
As expected, 1 Norwood+ in 2 years is not a miracle at all but this is huge news for people who can not take fina/minoxidil or people only looking for maintenance. For these latter, I wonder how many applications per week would be enough (1 or 2?).
NW5 to NW4 in 19 months is not exciting at all.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Speak for yourself. He's doing better than maintenance on something with an different side effect profile.

Maintenance makes us all better candidates for transplants.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

What were you expecting from a lotion? I think a lot of people would be excited about maintenance in a bottle.