Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, at least it will help me to forget about Spato´s fake lotion! Thank you very much and I hope she is right, besides if Brotzu is going to participate in a discussion in November it is because Fidia will release information before he explains the benefits of the lotion.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Very nice. just wish that patiens with Androgenetic Alopecia going to have even more impressive results!

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate you.

Kidding :) I guess you are right.

It's fall already ;
She keeps on growing her hair ;
I keep loosing mine.
:(
A little Haiku doen't hurt anyone.

What bothers me even more is, why we don´t see any pictures from people who went from Norwood 3 to Norwood 1.5 or something? There are so many more people who have Androgenetic Alopecia than AA, Fidia could make much more money. Yeah, I am happy for the girl, but damn, I want MY hair back!!!!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, her hair is improving. I'm excited. Brotzu says it works well for Androgenetic Alopecia too, sooooo....

I've been flirting with the idea of using minoxidil, but I would rather use this if it really works. I hope the news comes out soon.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, her hair looks great, those thick curls from a slick head. I'm throughly impressed and very excited. Brotzu says it works well for Androgenetic Alopecia too, sooooo....

I've been flirting with the idea of using minoxidil, but I would rather use this if it really works. I hope the news comes out soon.

You shouldn´t wait too long, even if it DOES work, it is important to keep your follicles alive until then for better results.

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn´t wait too long, even if it DOES work, it is important to keep your follicles until then for better results.

Yeah, I figure one month won't make a big difference for me. November ain't far away.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I figure one month won't make a big difference for me. November ain't far away.

Nobody really knows when it will be released, probably somewhen in 2017.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We really should ask Kane if he or some of his labs can make the lotion. I think the interest in this lotion is so big that he will maybe do it.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How impressive is her growth? I havent seen the pic.
And are we sure its from brontzus lotion?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even Brotzu commented the pict. They are Facebook friends, so they must be very close now. It´s clear he has saved her, we just need it to work for AGAs.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its a little odd that nobody posted any pics of their Androgenetic Alopecia trial on facebook. Perhaps cause it dont work and we are doomed.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But she is the only person posting pictures, no one else suffering AA has posted pictures. I think she is trying a different lotion, I mean, the original Brotzu´s, whereas the people who suffer Androgenetic Alopecia are using the new version modified and improved by Fidia.

Seems like Brotuz´s trials are informal and the ones conducted by Fidia are more rigorous.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she was one of the first persons testing the lotion. That is why she never signed an NDA and thats why she is the only one posting pics.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think she was one of the first persons testing the lotion. That is why she never signed an NDA and thats why she is the only one posting pics.
Another thing to add to this is that she's an AA patient most likely part of Brotzu's trial versus being an Androgenetic Alopecia patient under Fidia's trial.