Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spato wrote me, which delivery system he used. So I´ve just contacted them.
Honestly, don´t believe he will use different delivery company for 2nd GB.

el_rizos

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am from Spain. I participated in the first group buy, but has not reached the lotion, and I think there will never arrive. In Spain there are several people who participated in the first group buy and lotion has not reached anyone.

We talked to the organizer and says he does not know what could have happened. They have asked him evidence (photo by proof of shipping, shipping mode lotions) but has not said anything. In Spain we are angry

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
He definitely wont refund lol.

Anyone that is whining and complaining about not receiving the lotion needs to get a grip on the real world. It's my personal opinion that this guy is not a scammer but anytime you ship a somewhat illegal non-descript product overseas its more than likely something is going to happen or it is going to take a while to get. Everyone should have hoped for the best and expected the worst on this.

As others have said if you cant afford to lose $100 you should be seeking help for things other than hair loss. If you say "it's not the money it's the principle", well you should've considered all the variables involved in an international group buy before you decided to play ball. This is coming from someone (me) that participated in both group buys.

It's still possible it may come. If it doesn't, at least we have our Italian brothers testing it out.

I'm a bit confused that seemingly not one single person outside of Italy has received their lotion. I've received all manner of black market liquids, pills, powders from every corner of the globe and the only problem I encountered was sometimes customs stopping the package and making me pay a customs charge. Either way, nobody receiving any notification from customs that their package has been held/rejected is bizarre. Unless the delivery service he used is a horse and carriage and none of the packages have reached borders yet.

It would make more sense if nobody at all received their lotion. He's obviously not a full-on scammer since people in Italy have received it. But to not include tracking info for anyone is a huge red flag. I don't know if he's been extremely negligent with the postal service he used for international shipping or if he never intended to send anything outside of Italy.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said that for second gb will use dhl or fedex. Dont know if reliable.

DHL or FEDEX aren´t much more or less reliable that any other postal service. It is basically impossible to "lose" dozens of parcels, not even in Afghanistan or Zimbabwe. I am rather starting to get worried about reliability of the guy who (supposedly) made the lotions......

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys relax. It was worth a try and italians received the lotion, so i am not 100% sure that its a scam.

Maybe if 2 gb is no scam he tries a better delivery service like dhl etc

Again: Do we really know what the Italians received? Maybe he sent them some placebo in order to encourage more people to join the second GB......

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you guys go discuss this in the other thread that's actually about the GB? This thread has been ridiculous for a while now, but people complaining that they didn't get their knock off lotion from a stranger on the internet is a bit too far

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused that seemingly not one single person outside of Italy has received their lotion. I've received all manner of black market liquids, pills, powders from every corner of the globe and the only problem I encountered was sometimes customs stopping the package and making me pay a customs charge. Either way, nobody receiving any notification from customs that their package has been held/rejected is bizarre. Unless the delivery service he used is a horse and carriage and none of the packages have reached borders yet.

It would make more sense if nobody at all received their lotion. He's obviously not a full-on scammer since people in Italy have received it. But to not include tracking info for anyone is a huge red flag. I don't know if he's been extremely negligent with the postal service he used for international shipping or if he never intended to send anything outside of Italy.

I'ill wade in here even though I have no stake in this.

Spain, UK, anywhere inside the EU there are no customs so does n't really count as being international shipping, there is no customs declartion, your package wont be held unless it is suspicious.

As you said no one outside of Italy have recieved their package, a 100% failure rate is just not likely at all. Even the cheapest EMS service has some tracking info, if he was legit he could find out if he wanted to why a large number of his packages have gone missing.

When I read about sending money via "Friends and Family", a big red flag was raised in my head. If it is a scam then it is perfect, because reports of people having recieved the lotion other people got in on the second group buy, allowing him to basically double the amount of people he can scam. The lotion people recieved in Italy could just be fake, how would they know? We don't even know if the legit lotion works or not let alone some homebrew one.

I'm saying 95% chance this a scam and you guys will not receive your money back or lotion but that is the chance you take when you send money to some random guy on the internet.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You smart ***, now you can file a complaint with regards to your illegal order.

What's illegal about the order? It's just a custom made lotion, at worse it is a patent violation which is a civil, not a criminal matter.

If it is a scam then the seller made one mistake that could get him off the hook for any people buying without the friend-and-family option, but I'm not going to say it as it may help other scammers in the future.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone post here a tl;dr version of this Italian lotion? Again some shitty scam or what?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'ill wade in here even though I have no stake in this.

Spain, UK, anywhere inside the EU there are no customs so does n't really count as being international shipping, there is no customs declartion, your package wont be held unless it is suspicious.

As you said no one outside of Italy have recieved their package, a 100% failure rate is just not likely at all. Even the cheapest EMS service has some tracking info, if he was legit he could find out if he wanted to why a large number of his packages have gone missing.

When I read about sending money via "Friends and Family", a big red flag was raised in my head. If it is a scam then it is perfect, because reports of people having recieved the lotion other people got in on the second group buy, allowing him to basically double the amount of people he can scam. The lotion people recieved in Italy could just be fake, how would they know? We don't even know if the legit lotion works or not let alone some homebrew one.

I'm saying 95% chance this a scam and you guys will not receive your money back or lotion but that is the chance you take when you send money to some random guy on the internet.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Dont mean to be the wet blanket here, but it seems very unlikely that everyone outside Italy hasnt received their order, it's pretty suspicious. I order vitamins up here in Canada all the time from the states and only once they were stopped. In most cases these trans-border shipments slip through the cracks, and for everyone to have their orders seized especially in the EU, where borders are fairly non-existent, seems very unlikely. I even heard of someone mailing pot to europe, and it arrived at it's destination.

The trick here is that he did send the lotion to the locals, to give the illusion that he did deliver. Sounds like he pocketed the rest. Im sorry for the ones who lost out, that's pretty shitty to get swindled. Unfortunately as @Blackber said, it's the risk you take though.

Ultimately though, even if you did receive it, there is no way a sample of knock off brotzu lotion will do you any good for more than a short few weeks before you run out and things go back to status quo.

But I digress, i dont want to sound patronizing, because i really do appreciate you guys making the effort to participate in growing our knowledge towards a cure for f'in male pattern baldness.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The trick here is that he did send the lotion to the locals, to give the illusion that he did deliver. Sounds like he pocketed the rest. I
Actually, we don´t know what he really sent to the Italians.....

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone post here a tl;dr version of this Italian lotion? Again some shitty scam or what?

A respected doctor has claimed that it is more effective than min and finasteride and could replace them in both Androgenetic Alopecia and AA.

He says it works by boosting hair growth and by interfering with the DHT and stopping it from miniaturizing the hair.

Fidia is currently conducting trials. No results yet. No point getting hopes up until the results are out.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
He could have also sent it to the Italians, then realized he could make another 80 euros a pop with the rest of the lotions he had, and sent those locally too.

He hasn't made any effort to chase the matter up with the postal service he used, right? Which is usually the first thing someone who is looking to clear up such an issue would do. Unless of course, it's someone who knows that there isn't actually anything to chase up.