Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know what that means

These are the results from A homemade lotion? How did they get the proper ingredients, dosage, etc. is that a member from here? Sorry to bombard you with questions, Thanks for providing the photos

I'm in contact with the individuals making the homemade lotion / those who have used it. They're basically pharmacists who made it with access to a lab. They're both from a group buy from the italian forum but have since stopped using it due to no more group buys. The temple shot i believe is 2 months progress (as marked on the photo).

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok trolls, we give up, we miss you
Think of a date for something and let us know
So we have another "checkpoint"

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rabble rabble rabble

giphy.gif

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think Brotzu took the big pharma 'never to market' payout?

yeah, because its smarter to risk legal consequences and engage in sabotaging the rest of the world than buying the patents out, offering a product yourself, earning 100x more money than you do from a shitty hormone altering drug used by less than 1% of people with hairloss and having your reputation skyrocket

can we let his retarded conspiracy theory die already? i hope people dont think they are onto something and original when they start talking about this out of their asses, from their basements

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it sucks, that they dont release any press statements.

But a serious company would never write a press release when there is nothing worth to say about and thats the case to 99%. Furthermore they wrote in the last press statement „by 2018“ as far as I remember.

It sucks hard but fidia never lied to us until now. All the f*****g rest is just bla bla