Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spaghetti monster
I don’t know what that means
These photos have been shared before but i'll repost as you haven't seen them and i dont blame you not wanting to go digging through 1000 pages.View attachment 92385 View attachment 92386
These are the results from A homemade lotion? How did they get the proper ingredients, dosage, etc. is that a member from here? Sorry to bombard you with questions, Thanks for providing the photos

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What evidence do you have that those photos are fake and/or irrelevant in reference to the brotzu lotion?
There is a screenshot of a FB convo between Giuseppe and the guy in the picture actually sending this picture to him. I wish I could show it you but I can't go through 1200 pages atm.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i wrote to Fidia to give us an update. Please all of you contact Fidia via E-Mail Telephone... We well-deserve an update or an official Statement of Fidia because in 2017 they said that the development of the product will finish in 2018.

If 100 or more People contact the fidia they will have to write an official Statement on their Website to calm down...

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i wrote to Fidia to give us an update. Please all of you contact Fidia via E-Mail Telephone... We well-deserve an update or an official Statement of Fidia because in 2017 they said that the development of the product will finish in 2018.

If 100 or more People contact the fidia they will have to write an official Statement on their Website to calm down...
lmao you must be new here...

EDIT: Oh wait, you are new here... lmao

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think they dont care. Unless, Italian baldies, gather in front of their HQ and ask for update.

Another thing is, 2018 is not over yet, and when it is over, new statement shall be ".... by 2019" :(

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I tried an email one time. Know what they sent me back? f*****g nothing.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Absolute genius. No one has thought of doing that before. *Claps slowly*

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
basically they don't have any updates to give. what are they going to post? "update - we didn't regrow anything" ?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: “we know people are very interested in our Brotzu Lotion, and we’ve been working overnight on a daily basis to make sure it provides the most value possible. It used to have a shelf life of 2 years, but we really want a shelf life of 30. We project that the project should be completed by 2026. Please don’t invest in shiseido by then.”

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does "a while" work in favor of losing your hair?
Well bitching and moaning isn't going to speed up anything.
Hair loss sucks emotionally yes but you need to somewhat accept it and love yourself , don't let it destroy mentally .