Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I thought this was supposed to be released, well right about now summer of 2018.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And these homemade results showed Noticeable regrowth? The one thing I did notice about the photographs from the presentation, the only one I focussed on was the mail was the fact that he was clearly old and the researchers (Brotzu himself or whatever, I have not been following this closely ) have stated that it will only benefit hair that has been lost over a five-year period… He clearly had been a victim of diffuse thinning for years.

So Brotzu accidently attached the worst results? Oh no, too bad, what a unfortunate twist of fate for this waterproof cure with a good smell.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it went back up when homemade results got posted.
There are literally over 1000 pages on this thread, which page approximately has the homemade results I’m assuming photographs were provided is it rejuvenated the hype.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Brotzu accidently attached the worst results? Oh no, too bad, what a unfortunate twist of fate for this waterproof cure with a good smell.
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all I am merely taking what the researchers have said about the product looking at the photograph and then extrapolating from there. Yes one would assume that they would want to showcase a photograph of a young 20-year-old suffering from early on hair loss with clear regrowth after treatment ( if the product was even capable of such a feat), The fact that they didn’t show a Photograph like that is highly suspicious, some would say disheartening. I also found it strange that they chose to showcase a non-Caucasian hair type to be frank... for a variety of reasons, one of which is it’s also suspicious the curly coarse hair type could be easier to manipulate lighting, position etc. to achieve a better after treatment photograph.

Having said all of this, I don’t know their clinical trial subject base, ethnicity, age range, severity of hair loss frankly there’s really been nothing on whether there has been an official stage I or stage II clinical trial, etc. I could make assumptions and take the pessimistic route and assume that this is snake oil, because of one bad photograph ( not a irrational conclusion given that this was such a reasonably high profile presentation) or I could observe that this was probably really an older man, that had been suffering diffuse thinning for quite some time, was a certain hair type and they were just foolish with their selection Of photograph to present and/or they don’t really have that many photographs of patients after treatment, maybe they don’t have that many patients undergoing the treatment, etc.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the five year regrowth thing was never part of any clinical trial, but a Peter Molyneux-esque ‘you can do anything’ statement dropped by Lord Brotzu during an interview. Am I wrong here?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the five year regrowth thing was never part of any clinical trial, but a Peter Molyneux-esque ‘you can do anything’ statement dropped by Lord Brotzu during an interview. Am I wrong here?

Yep this number was never justified and came out of nowhere, well actually came out of Brotzu's mouth, but like a random generated number in 1-10 range.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep this number was never justified and came out of nowhere, well actually came out of Brotzu's mouth, but like a random generated number in 1-10 range.
This is definitely conjecture and you know that… But I am definitely inclined to agree with you that that is highly likely the case. But again that is just conjecture, you have no concrete proof whatsoever - none of us do - that he had no clinical data of any kind to substantiate such a statement. However like I said I still find it highly probable that your assessment is fairly accurate.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is definitely conjecture and you know that… But I am definitely inclined to agree with you that that is highly likely the case. But again that is just conjecture, you have no concrete proof whatsoever - none of us do - that he had no clinical data of any kind to substantiate such a statement. However like I said I still find it highly probable that your assessment is fairly accurate.

Spaghetti monster

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spaghetti monster

Actually...

images.jpg

sdfsdfe.png

Half-Brotzu 3 Confirmed

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone knows that Todd Howard is the best liar.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, what you said before was that you had inside information about the release / news in June. But that (also) never happened.

Just stop posting here.

I said if I will have news, I will share them. Yeasterday Giuseppe said that October is that unofficial release date/month that Fidia has.

But yes. I cant stop writing here, so it can stay in the Discord.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clockwise is only posting what Giuseppe is telling him so not his fault if info is wrong, but it is clear that Giuseppe info is incorrect and i doubt his sincerity at this stage, i feel he is drip feeding info to clockwise to keep hype going which in turn will line the brotzus products for a while when the product comes out whether effective or not. 5 year regrowth claim was ridiculous thing for a doctor to suggest. The brotzus certainly overhyped this lotion.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The October date was suggested by a “source” to the Bellicapelli forum back in March I think.

I’m not saying it’s definitely true, I’m not saying it’ll definitely be out in October and I’m not saying it’ll work. But Clockwise said he’d find out more in June from Beps, he was a wee bit late on that admittedly but it’s a bit petty to pull him up on that.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you all quit discussing useless sh*t please? Let’s just wait for updates.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
And these homemade results showed Noticeable regrowth? The one thing I did notice about the photographs from the presentation, the only one I focussed on was the mail was the fact that he was clearly old and the researchers (Brotzu himself or whatever, I have not been following this closely ) have stated that it will only benefit hair that has been lost over a five-year period… He clearly had been a victim of diffuse thinning for years.

These photos have been shared before but i'll repost as you haven't seen them and i dont blame you not wanting to go digging through 1000 pages.Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 23.51.31.png Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 23.51.14.png