Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why there is "no evidence that one of those products is going to work well on humans" for Replicel? RCH-01 Phase I was tested on Humans and stops at least the hairloss in every participant. I can't understand why People like you are ignoring the good results of RCH-01. You act like Replicel was only tested on mice...

A study can show whatever someone wants. Brotzu „study“ also said, that this stopped hairloss. I think you can’t show a stop in hairloss in a few months.

But actually this isn’t important. I also think that RCH 01 is working, but saying it is a full blown cure and is going to be released at the end of this year (I saw people writing that very often) is just the kind of irrational bullshit I was talking about.

Everything is possible, but if you put everything you have into it, you maybe will be disappointed and fall into a big black hole.

We will know whether a product is working and how well it is working when the community used it and we got pictures. Until then every study and every claim is just useless.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's truly amazing how you morons have nothing but confirmation bias and fearmongering on your side but link a bunch of weakly sourced "studies" and act as though you're on the side of reason and science.

I just can't believe you seriously posted a "study" that merely says "some of these safety trials MAY not have been up to our arbitrary standard and MAY have had some systemic biases but we have nothing of our own to show their conclusions were misrepresentations."

Think about what this is even stating. 56% received funding from the manufacturer. Sure sounds scary and terrible but where has it ever been stated that you cannot conduct a credible safety trial while receiving funding from a manufacturer. I knew biology students who worked on such trials and their funding came from manufacturers of the product being tested but I never doubted their work. In fact, sometimes it was even MORE rigorous because they were deadly afraid of future potential lawsuits if they got it wrong.

The fact remains that after all these years of hysteria, no one has been able to get a couple hundred random guys into a credibly conducted study and show anything which is out of line with the safety profile for these drugs that we've been led to believe. That's just the cold hard facts as it stands today, maybe it will change in the future but the evidence has yet to be found.

Lmaoooooooooo the mental gymnastics

>”show me one study that shows side effects are inaccurately misrepresented”
>Provided 2
>”THOSE ARENT LEGITIMATE STUDIES AFSHEKAIDYXBWK”

There is no financial incentive for a safety trial to be run right now on a drug (1mg) that is prescribed for cosmetic purposes.

And you’re an idiot if you think funding from the manufacture isn’t a problem. You know those scam laser devices that have a 100% success rate? Well everything about the studies look pretty damn legitimate until you notice that the studies are funded by the manufactures of irestore. So funding from a manufacture can alter a study to promote a scam, it can definitely be used to better the safety profile of a drug.

So to recap:

“ here are studies that show the very concerning side effects of the drug “

You: eh who cares, small minority lol

“Merck also got around getting a drug approved by the FDA that literally caused people to die”

You: *yawn* lemme get some of that cognitive dissonance

Me: Here’s a study that is a meta analysis of the inaccuracies of side effects reportings on Finasteride and another one showing why it’s so tough to establish an accurate safety profile for the drug. Also in history we’ve seen this happen before with medication like SSRIs when the medical community laughed at the idea of permanent side effects and every doctor prescribed it like candy because the side effects rates was reported only 1-3%...

You: XD you guys are such morons, obviously those studies are bullshit but the ones that favor my position and just so happen to have funding from the manufacturer isn’t a problem lol XD obviously you guys are the morons

Last edited:

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is one meme worse than brotzu, that is ncbi articles, both the rat studies and the human studies consisting of 20 patients and resulting in “maybe”, “perhaps”, “probably” and the all-time favorite “anecdotal evidence”. Because killing a vital hormone and neurosteroids is very anecdotal and definitely not connected to hypogonadism and shutdown of axis. This meme isn’t born here, these retards are merely vessels. This trend started decades ago with anabolic steroids and the fitness industry. “If you take them right, you’re fine”, “if you take them, you still have to work hard”, “smoking kills more people than 5 grams of gear per week, here’s the ncbi article”. And that’s how the ncbi meme was born. You can look it up. On ncbi /s

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmaoooooooooo the mental gymnastics

>”show me one study that shows side effects are inaccurately misrepresented”
>Provided 2
>”THOSE ARENT LEGITIMATE STUDIES AFSHEKAIDYXBWK”

There is no financial incentive for a safety trial to be run right now on a drug (1mg) that is prescribed for cosmetic purposes.

And you’re an idiot if you think funding from the manufacture isn’t a problem. You know those scam laser devices that have a 100% success rate? Well everything about the studies look pretty damn legitimate until you notice that the studies are funded by the manufactures of irestore. So funding from a manufacture can alter a study to promote a scam, it can definitely be used to better the safety profile of a drug.

So to recap:

“ here are studies that show the very concerning side effects of the drug “

You: eh who cares, small minority lol

“Merck also got around getting a drug approved by the FDA that literally caused people to die”

You: *yawn* lemme get some of that cognitive dissonance

Me: Here’s a study that is a meta analysis of the inaccuracies of side effects reportings on Finasteride and another one showing why it’s so tough to establish an accurate safety profile for the drug. Also in history we’ve seen this happen before with medication like SSRIs when the medical community laughed at the idea of permanent side effects and every doctor prescribed it like candy because the side effects rates was reported only 1-3%...

You: XD you guys are such morons, obviously those studies are bullshit but the ones that favor my position and just so happen to have funding from the manufacturer isn’t a problem lol XD obviously you guys are the morons

Basically, your whole position is the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. The proof that the sides are actually worse is out there somewhere but no one can find it because MERCK IS HIDING THE TRUTH GARBLE GARBLE. But in the meantime, here's a "study" that makes a bunch of allusions without any evidence of their own or any conclusive findings.

You are a moron, that's just a fact. I've often wondered what it is about you anti-finasteride crusaders that makes you spend all this time and energy going after something that no one forced you to take. Is there something comforting about falsely believing that the side effects for a drug are higher than advertised so that you don't feel as though you're in the tiny minority? What's the end game for you guys? A lawsuit? Banning the drug?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher took dutasteride for 10 years and completely halted his hair loss. He says he stopped when he was trying to have a baby and it started up again.
Incorrect.
He did not start again.
He claims to be going the acceptance route.

One wonders why a good looking, youthful and famous celebrity forgoes one of the few available substances to negate hairloss even after it worked wonderfully for him since his twenties, and after his child is already conceived.

Spoiler: it's probably the sides that he isn't able to discuss, being a sex symbol and all...but in all fairness this is speculation on my part.

Source:

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incorrect.
He did not start again.
He claims to be going the acceptance route.

One wonders why a good looking, youthful and famous celebrity forgoes one of the few available substances to negate hairloss even after it worked wonderfully for him since his twenties, and after his child is already conceived.

Spoiler: it's probably the sides that he isn't able to discuss, being a sex symbol and all...but in all fairness this is speculation on my part.

Source:
Ashton has become one of those anti-drug hippie folk. He even went out into the woods for a week with no food or vitamins or anything but water and tea. It’s not just dustasteride, he’s going for a more natural lifestyle I suppose.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically, your whole position is the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. The proof that the sides are actually worse is out there somewhere but no one can find it because MERCK IS HIDING THE TRUTH GARBLE GARBLE. But in the meantime, here's a "study" that makes a bunch of allusions without any evidence of their own or any conclusive findings.

You are a moron, that's just a fact. I've often wondered what it is about you anti-finasteride crusaders that makes you spend all this time and energy going after something that no one forced you to take. Is there something comforting about falsely believing that the side effects for a drug are higher than advertised so that you don't feel as though you're in the tiny minority? What's the end game for you guys? A lawsuit? Banning the drug?

Lol you can keep calling people a moron all you want and take cheap shots like that instead of actually working on your reading comprehension skills and addressing arguments. But if you want to be taken seriously, I advise you give up such an immature tactic.

And if you’re gonna try to summarize my position at least get it f*****g right. But since you obviously have difficulty understanding my position, I’ll break it down into simple form.

My claim: The safety profile has not been assessed accurately and therefore I cannot support the claim that side effects only occur for 1-5% of men.

Support:
-The studIES (plural not singular) I have linked
-History, we’ve seen this happen before
-Anecdoctal reports
-I’m a med student who majored in cell biology but did research on cellular pathways so I have a very good understanding of how hormones and cell signaling pathways can be stupid complicated and lead to crazy unexpected effects.
-As a Med Student I’ve spoken to 8 endocrinologists (shadowed 5, 2 in my family, 1 is my cousin’s good friend) and all of them told me they advise against using Finasteride for hair loss
-I even shadowed a dermatologist and asked about the drug and the controversy and he said “from my experience it’s higher than Merck claims but I don’t think it’s over 20%. Still prescribe it, don’t think permanent sides are possible”

I am not claiming side effects occur at a higher rate, I am saying that I reject your claim it is a small minority because I have read MULTIPLE studies that support my claim which again is: FINASTERIDE HAS A SAFETY PROFILE BASED ON FLAWED STUDIES.

AND I NEVER EVEN SAID IM f*****g ANTI finasteride. I literally have recommended a couple of my friends to try propecia and just discontinue if they get sides.

So Jesus f*****g Christ, learn to read and stop assuming my position because it fits your narrative of “people who dont think the same way as I do are morons”

News flash, if you’re consistently calling people morons, you’re probably projecting and should consider if maybe you need to fix your own self esteem.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you can keep calling people a moron all you want and take cheap shots like that instead of actually working on your reading comprehension skills and addressing arguments. But if you want to be taken seriously, I advise you give up such an immature tactic.

And if you’re gonna try to summarize my position at least get it f*****g right. But since you obviously have difficulty understanding my position, I’ll break it down into simple form.

My claim: The safety profile has not been assessed accurately and therefore I cannot support the claim that side effects only occur for 1-5% of men.

Support:
-The studIES (plural not singular) I have linked
-History, we’ve seen this happen before
-Anecdoctal reports
-I’m a med student who majored in cell biology but did research on cellular pathways so I have a very good understanding of how hormones and cell signaling pathways can be stupid complicated and lead to crazy unexpected effects.
-As a Med Student I’ve spoken to 8 endocrinologists (shadowed 5, 2 in my family, 1 is my cousin’s good friend) and all of them told me they advise against using Finasteride for hair loss
-I even shadowed a dermatologist and asked about the drug and the controversy and he said “from my experience it’s higher than Merck claims but I don’t think it’s over 20%. Still prescribe it, don’t think permanent sides are possible”

I am not claiming side effects occur at a higher rate, I am saying that I reject your claim it is a small minority because I have read MULTIPLE studies that support my claim which again is: FINASTERIDE HAS A SAFETY PROFILE BASED ON FLAWED STUDIES.

AND I NEVER EVEN SAID IM f*****g ANTI finasteride. I literally have recommended a couple of my friends to try propecia and just discontinue if they get sides.

So Jesus f*****g Christ, learn to read and stop assuming my position because it fits your narrative of “people who dont think the same way as I do are morons”

News flash, if you’re consistently calling people morons, you’re probably projecting and should consider if maybe you need to fix your own self esteem.

Except there's no actual proof the studies were flawed, just unfounded allusions that they MAY be. Your assertions are based on the weakest "studIES" I have ever laid eyes upon in both my personal and professional life.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except there's no actual proof the studies were flawed, just unfounded allusions that they MAY be. Your assertions are based on the weakest "studIES" I have ever laid eyes upon in both my personal and professional life.

Well I disagree especially if you read the second study I linked. We’re obviously not gonna come to an agreement so we’ll leave it at that. You claim the side effects rate is under 5% or around 2%, I say I reject that claim because the studies you cite aren’t valid due to systemic biases towards achieving Merck’s agenda of claiming low side effects. People can decide for themselves like you and I both have.

Also glad you didn’t resort to calling me a moron this time around, glad you’re maturing!

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I disagree especially if you read the second study I linked. We’re obviously not gonna come to an agreement so we’ll leave it at that. You claim the side effects rate is under 5% or around 2%, I say I reject that claim because the studies you cite aren’t valid due to systemic biases towards achieving Merck’s agenda of claiming low side effects. People can decide for themselves like you and I both have.

Also glad you didn’t resort to calling me a moron this time around, glad you’re maturing!

Your status as a moron is an established fact that does not need to be repeated.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>be me
>in my early 20’s
>supposed to be having the time of my life
>start balding
>despair.jpeg
>desperately search for cure
>”Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016”
>hopes are rising
>thread is actually full of people arguing over medication side effects
>no cure available
>lotion has not been released and no sign of it in the time to come
>suicide is imminent

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what the new release date will be after October rolls by. Summer 2019 maybe? Fingers crossed!!

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used to dislike your posts like this. But now it's way better comparing to guys dicussing finasteride sides here :D
You finally got the joke. This was the same reason he would post this in the BROTZU thread all the time.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
When will this sh*t come out, why they cant just say in a statement: it wont come out or we are on it stay tuned