It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, anyone of you ever take seti with you when you guys go to the international trip? I wonder if they seized me for having seti.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i pm'd someone some info and got told off for doing do. LOL!

Anyway why on earth would people add pge2 on the one hand and block it on the other? can people please be careful of posting info that is detrimental. diclofenac is OLD NEWS and shouldnt be promoted in any shape or form!

NSAIDS block pge2. diclofenac is a nsaid, people are going backwards!

I told you to comment here, cause other people might have the same question as you. I do still not get why you want to pull the public discussion into private but okay.

Ofc Diclo is a cox inhibitor. It potently decreases pgd2(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2189986/) and also decreases pge2 with a four hour delay (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14506909). As I posted before there is a study about diclo, hence I preferred it over other options, but cetirizine is just as interesting. There are still some ppl taking it on german forums. There were only very few individuals that had success but it helped some other ppl to maintain by using it only EOD.

Now here is what you seem not to get:
1) Diclo costs five bucks
2) 50mg pge2 cost $135 at the kane shop. 50mg equal 50000mcg. The tissue saturation for PGE2 equals 200mcg. At the original once a day you can get through 250 days by just that. This 200mcg equal what your body makes in months, but also as spike so you can do it twice a day or whatever one sees optimal.
3) Castor oil: ten bucks for a litre.

Meanwhile Seti orally costs you what? Exactly a four digit number. While it is the optimal solution, financially it is risky. Hence I suggested just readding the PGE2 exogenously as cox is not really needed for this.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one has has to spend 4500 or four digit numbers! simply wrong. a test amount is 60 grams. simple math....

....that's a months supply at the study dose. Or 45 days days at 1.5 or 2 months at 1g.

PLUS I ALSO WENT INTO GREAT LENGTH into adding that biopiperine an extremely cheap supplement would GREATLY potentiate the effects of seti due to its effects not just by increasing bio-availability of the the chemical in the body but also by inhibiting the breakdown of the chem by liver enzymes. thus either extending the seti that you do buy, meaning you can take less.

a month is more than enough time to evaluate its effects by way of acne/ less oil production, and its inflammatory response. Enough time then to form your own opinion and see if its working - cash outlay approx 350 dollars

nuff said, over and out!

that said however, Once people realize seti is working once could also add further adjuncts such as those mentioned by hair-cook if they thought it would further add to the effects.

think rationally and logically people instead of arguing

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed my head (3mm) an wounded 3 days ago. heres a close up of my crown.

2g/day Seti + wounding is a perfect alternative to SMP for those that want to keep a super short buzz cut. The vellus hairs will grow thick enough that you can get away with a buzz cut that looks like you have a full head of hair.

https://i.imgur.com/VSORBEW.jpg (High Res Link)

VSORBEW.jpg

Even if some question your regrowth and if it's worth the money, there is no doubt that you've, with fairly aggressive male pattern baldness, at the very least maintained over the past 2 years without taking ANY anti-androgenic treatments. That by itself is HUGE. Thank you for your continued and very useful documentation of your progress.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After taking seti for about a week and a half my kidneys feel sore and so does my liver. I have lyphar’s seti. Anyone have this before?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand, if SETI works, why aspirin doesn't? doesn't make much sense.
Seti blocks the pgd2 receptor responsible for inflammation that leads to hair loss. Aspirin is a COX inhibitor which prevents the body from creating both pgd2 and pge2. Without pge2, you won’t get any effect.

Also, I don’t get the doubt on this forum either. Westonci has gone in full detail and been completely transparent on his methods, who he buys it from, and what else to do to make your results better. He’s the reason why I got on seti. I can confirm this 100% slowing down my shedding, it’s actually quite surprising how well this is working for me. I don’t really care if the people on this forum don’t believe me - as I really don’t have much of a reason to be here anymore. Thanks @westonci for everything man, you’ve been a huge help.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Seti blocks the pgd2 receptor responsible for inflammation that leads to hair loss. Aspirin is a COX inhibitor which prevents the body from creating both pgd2 and pge2. Without pge2, you won’t get any effect.

Also, I don’t get the doubt on this forum either. Westonci has gone in full detail and been completely transparent on his methods, who he buys it from, and what else to do to make your results better. He’s the reason why I got on seti. I can confirm this 100% slowing down my shedding, it’s actually quite surprising how well this is working for me. I don’t really care if the people on this forum don’t believe me - as I really don’t have much of a reason to be here anymore. Thanks @westonci for everything man, you’ve been a huge help.

I do respect westonci, he is really awesome for publicly doing this and the only guy who can take good pictures.

But still i'm not that much convinved, why we don't have more pictures? Wouldn't aspirin + castor oil(pge2) solve hair loss?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
I do respect westonci, he is really awesome for publicly doing this and the only guy who can take good pictures.

But still i'm not that much convinved, why we don't have more pictures? Wouldn't aspirin + castor oil(pge2) solve hair loss?

The principle is right, you could combine a COX blocker+PGE2. Although there's other factors like dose and frequency, if you don't get those right, you could end up losing more hair. And don't forget castor oil is 1/4 as potent as real PGE2 at best, it would be more difficult for it to work in conjunction with aspirin.

inmyhead

Reaction score
The principle is right, you could combine a COX blocker+PGE2. Although there's other factors like dose and frequency, if you don't get those right, you could end up losing more hair. And don't forget castor oil is 1/4 as potent as real PGE2 at best, it would be more difficult for it to work in conjunction with aspirin.

People do see results with evidence (pics) from castor oil. About that pge from china suppliers - not so sure :)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're broke seti is not for you. I was in a similar situation but 4.5k a year is chump change for me now, hence hwy I will be doing topical and orally.,
This man is a f*****g idiot. I don't even know where he got the 4,500 from. If you do 2g a day and go for the best cheapest supplier you can get it for $4 a gram, 2x365=730 730x4=2920. This man is fucked in the head. Still not cheap but if you want to keep your hair then there you go.

inmyhead

Reaction score
This man is a f*****g idiot. I don't even know where he got the 4,500 from. If you do 2g a day and go for the best cheapest supplier you can get it for $4 a gram, 2x365=730 730x4=2920. This man is fucked in the head. Still not cheap but if you want to keep your hair then there you go.
Maybe that secret hair loss forum, they charge 340usd for 25 grams plus some mysterious 15percent fee from your total order + they rip you off for shipping

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lunatics are starting to run the asylum - P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D.......... Westonci was the one man who decided to go the full study oral route even though it was expensive as he was desperate and he has slowly, over time, upped his dose as he felt it was doing something. he had intuition.....despite people laughing him off the forums. ....and he was right!

He only recently went up to 2grams a day.... if it is a 'scam', its the most slow.....confidence building scam Ive ever seen! Read the whole thread and work out the timeline........!

how on earth could it be a scam when hes suggested buying seti from alibaba, hes suggested varying suppliers and these suppliers are mainstream Chinese suppliers..... not a single shady store. Unless he has bought stock in the company that's going to release seti......hes got no axe to grind!

Last point, if you understood the full pathology involved, you would understand that calcification and fibrosis at his westonci's late stage makes his results profound! But if your not impressed by those results which you obviously are not, means you don't really know what your talking about.

over and out. - this thread it seems is starting to wind down into the age-old mix of paranoia and suspicion.

Westonci is actually ........ the dude! :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Dude all I'm saying is that I have time. Just started taking finasteride a year ago at the age of 26, won't hurt me to wait. If this stuff really is as good as Westonci says, I'll be the first to call him a lifelong legend. Till then I won't put my body and health on any risk, just hope that nobody got offended here

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where can you get seti for 4$/g?

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sourcing PGE2 is the same issue as seti etc.

Groupbuying it or wherever and get it tested. And sure, you could also just use cetirizine instead or additionally.
I thought first of diclofenac cause of this: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...on-non-prior-haired-areas-diclofenac-3.99229/

There is also something else which might make it more interesting, but I havent confirmed it yet.
Please once you can confirm, report us.
I might start using castor oil, zix, cetrizine and voltaren.