It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s fucken $500 to test for identity? What a damn rip off that’s what I paid for this sh*t. Wow

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you just put the gel straight on your scalp?

i thought guys were using the pills and making a solution out of them

Possible. I added 3% lactic acid to make it more liquid. (so you can apply with with a pipette)

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Nvm then lol I contact SN labs instead I’d rather somewhere in my own country that doesn’t only accept crypto. That’s kinda sketch tbh

his only cost 150 and like I said he has a track record on reddit.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People please if you will, image a shining street with a high class of intellectual professional people that have high powered jobs and shiny expensive homes.

now instead imagine a squalid street where the dregs of society hang out and the homeless vomit and throw their empty beer cans onto the floor and shady dealers lurk in squats.........

....the first description is the quality of the beginning of this thread and the the second is how decrepit and worn out this thread has now become....

goodnight....

Last edited:

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since 2 weeks I'm on SETI orally (2 grams daily, 1g per 12h). Before I used seti I have stabilized my hairloss to a few hairs on my pillow a day... But now it actually got way worse, I think I lose about 20-30 hairs a day. Anyone else seeing this shed happening on seti?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since 2 weeks I'm on SETI orally (2 grams daily, 1g per 12h). Before I used seti I have stabilized my hairloss to a few hairs on my pillow a day... But now it actually got way worse, I think I lose about 20-30 hairs a day. Anyone else seeing this shed happening on seti?
Same here man, it got so much better losing like 20 hairs in the shower from like 200-300, now I'm back where I was before maybe worse a few weeks after starting. hopefully it's just a shedding phase.

Paul Ford

My Regimen
Reaction score
People always refer to shedding, but isn't it really just important that your hair isn't continuing to miniaturize? Which I guess wouldn't be noticeable unless you continue to notice hairline regression or decreased density?

Also, does the whole "hair was dead 3 months ago" not apply? It seems like everyone has their own theory on how to measure if a product is working.. which is a problem within itself.

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you shed strong hair? or hair have very thin root, I am having the same issue too. shedding hair thats very thin in the roots

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
his only cost 150 and like I said he has a track record on reddit.
It’s fucken $500 to test for identity? What a damn rip off that’s what I paid for this sh*t. Wow

Ya, SNLabs is $500 for identity, and I think if you also want a purity test then it's closer to $1000. That's what you get when you use a legit US based lab. That's why I used Janoshik - it's an order of magnitude cheaper, even though you have to pay in crypto and mail the stuff to eastern Europe.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed my head (3mm) an wounded 3 days ago. heres a close up of my crown.

2g/day Seti + wounding is a perfect alternative to SMP for those that want to keep a super short buzz cut. The vellus hairs will grow thick enough that you can get away with a buzz cut that looks like you have a full head of hair.

https://i.imgur.com/VSORBEW.jpg (High Res Link)

VSORBEW.jpg
Oh sh*t bro. I have to admit, I was still on the fence when I saw your last official update, since I mean I could see a little bit of an improvement but it was hard for me to say it was definite or conclusive since the before pictures weren't the best quality, the lighting was slightly different, etc., and given that it was so early, I figured that I'd just wait for further updates.

But this pic right here - the results are pretty dope. If you grew your hair out, you'd have thin hair but I doubt you'd have a bald spot anymore, which is pretty great progress for the short period of time you've been on the full dose.

I'm tempted to advice you to get on min right away and thicken up those hairs and fuckin' get off this forum haha, but I appreciate your dedication to minimize the extraneous treatments used.

Looking forward to the next update!

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed my head (3mm) an wounded 3 days ago. heres a close up of my crown.

2g/day Seti + wounding is a perfect alternative to SMP for those that want to keep a super short buzz cut. The vellus hairs will grow thick enough that you can get away with a buzz cut that looks like you have a full head of hair.

https://i.imgur.com/VSORBEW.jpg (High Res Link)

VSORBEW.jpg

Damn ! Well done sir. This area was slick bald at least a year ago. Thats considerable regrowth there.

How often do you wound, I thought you stopped it from your previous posts and your 21 week update is due in a few days right ?

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered from lyphar too, someone said that it was just 96% purity?, is there any person with some scientific knowledge on what the other 4% may be? is it possible that heavy metals are part of it? and if anyone have been on lyphar seti for a long time, please let me know if it was good for you.