It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the likelyhood it would be full of heavy metals... i dont have any knowledge in this field..

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jurys out. lyphar rep came on board and denied it. said the testing results was wrong and asked to see the original hlpc report from jashonik who did the testing.

lyphar are now on holiday and jashonik never got back? i think you need to talk to ice-cold ?

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jurys out. lyphar rep came on board and denied it. said the testing results was wrong and asked to see the original hlpc report from jashonik who did the testing.

lyphar are now on holiday and jashonik never got back? i think you need to talk to ice-cold ?

I see.. might as well do a testing in my local university if the price for such a test is low.

I will report to you guys here later if i do it, what my university say about lyphar seti.

Last edited:

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this common practice now- every university offers a test for seti? crazy.:);):(

are you for real hehe? lotsa new people here

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this common practice now- every university offers a test for seti? crazy.:);):(

Well universities often offers tests for anything in labs to give students practical experience. In my university you can even have dental work done to you by students if you have bad teeths at a very cheap price.

And no, i have been a lurker for a long time :) lol

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 dental work by student? wtf? and have even worse teeth?

2 but if they test the seti wrong, you may end up throwing sh*t away thats good? :eek:

3 id like a filling please...........thanks! excuse me whats that hole in the side of my face? .............oh you made a mistake?................. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score

If you provide the control molecule it's easy for them to test for identification -- the trick is to get an accurate measurement for impurities...Of which there will be a few %.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, you guys, the sleep interruption aspect of this drug is no joke. It seems like it almost prevents you from falling into REM sleep. I take Melatonin before I go to bed. I take my Seti right before turning out the lights. I will fall asleep fine, but wake up wide awake an hour or two later. That starts the whole night cycle of light sleep, wake up, light sleep, wake up, look around, light sleep. I don't feel dead tired in the morning. It's really weird. I've tried over the counter sleep aids; I'll wake up at 3am thinking its 6am, feeling like it's 6am, only to be mistaken. Has anyone experienced this? Found a way to overcome it? Does it subside with use?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people report it is best to take a few hours before going to bed. Maybe try a 7am and 7pm routine.
Definitely give that a shot. Makes the whole “take on an empty stomach” difficult, but maybe that’s better than losing sleep.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just switched from private forum group buy seti to lyphar seti at same dose. Immediately noticed a faster heart beat when moving, a dazed feeling and subtle pain in chest area. Hoping this is just the shock of taking a slightly altered version but it's concerning.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it doesnt make you pass out or whatever, sh*t like this might give you cancer on the long run...

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just switched from private forum group buy seti to lyphar seti at same dose. Immediately noticed a faster heart beat when moving, a dazed feeling and subtle pain in chest area. Hoping this is just the shock of taking a slightly altered version but it's concerning.

U sure it isnt psychological? i can get these symtoms when i am just expecting sides from something. Especially since you also said RU gave you cardiac type of symtoms...

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have really good news :)

So at 12 weeks or so on 2g/day seti I can confirm that it will stop further loss and strength existing hairs that are thinning but not too far gone. It wont work or do much in slick bald areas alone.

However heres the good news, as you know (if you follow my thread) that I was also doing topical PGE2 with water the whole time except for about 4-5 weeks ago for a while because I felt like it wasnt doing much and seti was doing all the work.

I WAS DEAD WRONG

I knew that PGE2 had to be involved in the hairloss process but I felt that it wasnt doing that much compared to seti after i stopped using it, since I only noticed a small decrease the speed of regrowth when I stopped using it.

But i thought logically that if the company pushing seti (Allergan) is also bush bimtaprost than PGE2 must be critical

https://i.imgur.com/bgfydpI.png

bgfydpI.png

I thought maybe it wasnt being absorbed properly since I was using water as a vehicle.

I didnt want to use ethanol as a vehicle because ethanol irritates my scalp.

So I decided to microneedle my scalp very very lightly (the goal is not wounding or to draw blood) every night before applying PGE2 to increase absorption of PGE2 to the scalp and hair follicle and to cause very slight erthyma.

The first thing i noticed was that even with super super light microneedling my scalp would turn red for about 6-8hrs so I knew something was happening. This never ever happened with just water and PGE2 alone.

Its been about 3-4 weeks now and I actually see hairs growing robsutly in my temples and crown areas that I thought were hopeless.

I THINK THIS IS f*****g BIG.

I will be posting update pics as soon as my brother gets back and my hair is at leasy 9mm so that it will be the same length as all progress update pics.

In the meanwhile heres a pic of my left temples (keep in mind my hair is short right now) also i just applied pge2 after microneedling so the area is a bit sticky, waxy looking

https://i.imgur.com/24yoeun.jpg (high res image link)

24yoeun.jpg

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just to further clarify let me explain the difference between typical wound and very very light microneedling

Wounding
  • goal is stimulating growth factors deep in the skin and hair follicle
  • 1 - 2mm length needle fully penetrating the skin
  • Painful
  • You must take breaks because of the pain
  • requires motivation and causes procrastination because of the pain
  • bloody
  • takes 30min + because of the pain and mess involved

Very Light microneedling
  • goal is simply to increase absorption of topical liquids into the skin, and increase blood flow to the area
  • I use 1.5mm dermstamp but dont go all the way and go very lighetly
  • Quite comfortable
  • I looks forward to doing it because its fun
  • Doesnt require break, I can do the whole scalp in 1min
  • no blood
  • takes 5 min total time

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to further clarify let me explain the difference between typical wound and very very light microneedling

Wounding
  • goal is healing and stimulating growth factors deep in the skin and hair follicle
  • 1 - 2mm length needle fully penetrating the skin
  • Painful
  • You must take breaks because of the pain
  • requires motivation and causes procrastination because of the pain
  • bloody
  • takes 30min + because of the pain and mess involved

Very Light microneedling
  • goal is simply to increase absorption of topical liquids into the skin, and increase blood flow to the area
  • I use 1.5mm dermstamp but dont go all the way and go very lighetly
  • Quite comfortable
  • I looks forward to doing it because its fun
  • Doesnt require break, I can do the whole scalp in 1min
  • no blood
  • takes 5 min total time
Is it possible to do both?