It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do we know everything about aspirin ? Do we know everything about pge2/pgd2 ?
does aspirin block both eaqually? what’s happening in there? *uck knows. aNy reading material/study available? thx
btw I want(to believe) to agree with inmyhead. I dont see why aspirin/minoxidil or castor oil cant be effective at some level.

@ElTioLaBota I'm also gonna add cetirizine topical and oral. I know some hair surgeons advise patients to take it orally ..so there must be something. It's not a myth.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These sound like serious side effects to me. Did you get your seti tested for purity?
No I didn’t but I’m thinking I should now. Except now I just have a soreness in my back and it’s located above the kidneys so I may have pulled something and it’s just a coincidence so I will wait for a bit

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please once you can confirm, report us.
I might start using castor oil, zix, cetrizine and voltaren.

Sure.

Well, feel free to try. Maybe you wanna cycle them to avoid tolerance build up. Ceti alone at low dose might be ok, cause we assume it is a cox inhibitor while some studies imply it also increase pge2 and pgf2a. So possibly there is a sweet spot with minimum cox inhibition while still getting effective amounts of pge2 and pgf2a.

Honestly, I would not do this without synthetic PGE2 as addition to castor though. There is sulfasalazine that modulates the prostaglandins towards PGE2, bascially just going the original ghetto protocoll is more than fine.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do we know everything about aspirin ? Do we know everything about pge2/pgd2 ?
does aspirin block both eaqually? what’s happening in there? *uck knows. aNy reading material/study available? thx
btw I want(to believe) to agree with inmyhead. I dont see why aspirin/minoxidil or castor oil cant be effective at some level.

@ElTioLaBota I'm also gonna add cetirizine topical and oral. I know some hair surgeons advise patients to take it orally ..so there must be something. It's not a myth.
There are some crazy picts about topical cetrizine out there, in spanish forums ppl have used it with mild success, i'll see

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I didn’t but I’m thinking I should now. Except now I just have a soreness in my back and it’s located above the kidneys so I may have pulled something and it’s just a coincidence so I will wait for a bit
You should get a blood test too.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
This man is a f*****g idiot. I don't even know where he got the 4,500 from. If you do 2g a day and go for the best cheapest supplier you can get it for $4 a gram, 2x365=730 730x4=2920. This man is fucked in the head. Still not cheap but if you want to keep your hair then there you go.

Where can you get 4$ , please let me know, the cheapest right now is 5.5. 2x365=730 730x5.5 = 4k. Who exactly is the idiot? I know it suck losing hair, being bald suck but dont be mad at the world.

You guys need to get your seti 3rd party tested, stop being cheap about it.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have been contact with the one of the alibaba seller, and I think I found lowest prices. Idk if it’s real cuz nobody yet tested their seti.

Attachments

• 9855C0CD-5285-4CCA-9557-CA1D14C54335.jpeg
    9855C0CD-5285-4CCA-9557-CA1D14C54335.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 244

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source in the US to get this stuff tested? I got my batch from Zhe and have been taking it for several days, but still would like to get it tested for peace of mind.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
URGENT@ hair-cook DID SOME DIGGING. can you give me more info on what the concensus was regarding PTGDS and its inhibition. as it seems form what i read that unless this is addressed seti on its own, or even the ghetto/kitchen sink protocol results will be negatively impacted!

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/sertaconazole-nitrate-increases-pge2.110617/

text below taken/quoted from the link:-

"Wow, that's some great insight.Thanks man, helps having people like you around :)

There's still a problem: Highly overexpressed PTGDS in keratinocytes of balding hair follicls will outcompete PTGES for PGH2 and probably make much more PGD2 than PGE2. Even if you block the PGD2 receptor, cells will still make much less PGE2 because of this. Here's a drawing:

Damn that sucks. I wonder how much we can control PTGDS right now in combination with retinoids, castor and selenium sulfide (guess not even remotely enough) :/
I guess this also explains why a lot of people did not have any results with seti alone (low dose topically in german forums), you need actually exogenous PGE or a PTGDS Inhibitor to restore PGE-Levels.

But tough luck for us - Humans have very few gamma-delta T cells in our skin, so we don't get that same benefit. (source)

Notably, humans lack a robust population of resident dermal γδ T cells, potentially explaining their inability to regenerate hair after wounding.

Wow, that's seriously taking some wind out of castor oil then for me. Heck, we probably need even some exogenous FGF-9 if there no other way of building it. At least there seem to be a few things in the pipeline that consider these findings."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why aren't people adding one of the following as an adjunct?

natural ptgds inhibitors

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/rutin-as-ptgds-inhibitor.96364/

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be aware that there are already enough dead cheapskates out there. The dead dont talk, so the chinese wont care.

Admin of private forums told me his anecdote how he once bought some cheapskate stuff and send it into a lab.
He got an angry call by the lab cause it was some ultra toxic stuff you need some licence for.

Alibaba is really hard to not get scammed on. And this is about your health. Just yesterday I heard about a nootropics blogger who tried experimentals and sourced them from online shops having died to undiagnosed cancer. He was 31 years old.

Heck even kane some of you like had always abysmal testing results (he improved by being called out though it seems).
Nonetheless he sells dangerous stuff like tm30089, while he did let his shills run around and claim PGE2 is carcinogen back in the days. Now he is selling it himself.

Does this BS even work or is it cope like everything else except finasteride and dutasteride?

Yes it work for 2 out of 3 ppl according to cots. It isnt clear why that is.

URGENT@ hair-cook DID SOME DIGGING. can you give me more info on what the concensus was regarding PTGDS and its inhibition. as it seems form what i read that unless this is addressed seti on its own, or even the ghetto/kitchen sink protocol results will be negatively impacted!

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/sertaconazole-nitrate-increases-pge2.110617/

text below taken/quoted from the link:-

"Wow, that's some great insight.Thanks man, helps having people like you around :)

There's still a problem: Highly overexpressed PTGDS in keratinocytes of balding hair follicls will outcompete PTGES for PGH2 and probably make much more PGD2 than PGE2. Even if you block the PGD2 receptor, cells will still make much less PGE2 because of this. Here's a drawing:

Damn that sucks. I wonder how much we can control PTGDS right now in combination with retinoids, castor and selenium sulfide (guess not even remotely enough) :/
I guess this also explains why a lot of people did not have any results with seti alone (low dose topically in german forums), you need actually exogenous PGE or a PTGDS Inhibitor to restore PGE-Levels.

But tough luck for us - Humans have very few gamma-delta T cells in our skin, so we don't get that same benefit. (source)

Notably, humans lack a robust population of resident dermal γδ T cells, potentially explaining their inability to regenerate hair after wounding.

Wow, that's seriously taking some wind out of castor oil then for me. Heck, we probably need even some exogenous FGF-9 if there no other way of building it. At least there seem to be a few things in the pipeline that consider these findings."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why aren't people adding one of the following as an adjunct?

natural ptgds inhibitors

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/rutin-as-ptgds-inhibitor.96364/

There is no available PTGDS inhibitor tested in humans. I know the nasa did some research on HQL-79.

I read the full study about the natural PTGDS inhibitors. It is in-silicio aka calculated by a computer.
Pretty much all plants in that are cox inhbitors. Castor is one of the few which isnt but the binding ability isnt great and in the end you need something really potent to kill PTGDS.

There are two enzymes creating PGD2, and they regenerate fast. So inhibiting it is extremely difficult and expensive.
So far I havent seen any human studies, so it is also dangerous.

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day11 I boosted my seti from 1g oral daily to 1.3-1.4g for 2 days, and yesterday I had a pretty bad sleeping problem. Although Im in vegas rn and its pretty cold here.I laid on bed at aound 1, problly slept at around 3:30ish and wake up at 7, but I have notice that yesterday and today when i woke up theres ONLY 3-4 hairs on my pillow&sheet. Which for me almost never happened for at least 4 years, its pretty surreal. I think i halt my haitloss at around 1.2-1.3g and should getting good regrowth at this dose.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Just be aware that there are already enough dead cheapskates out there. The dead dont talk, so the chinese wont care.

Admin of private forums told me his anecdote how he once bought some cheapskate stuff and send it into a lab.
He got an angry call by the lab cause it was some ultra toxic stuff you need some licence for.

Alibaba is really hard to not get scammed on. And this is about your health. Just yesterday I heard about a nootropics blogger who tried experimentals and sourced them from online shops having died to undiagnosed cancer. He was 31 years old.

Heck even kane some of you like had always abysmal testing results (he improved by being called out though it seems).
Nonetheless he sells dangerous stuff like tm30089, while he did let his shills run around and claim PGE2 is carcinogen back in the days. Now he is selling it himself.

Yes it work for 2 out of 3 ppl according to cots. It isnt clear why that is.

There is no available PTGDS inhibitor tested in humans. I know the nasa did some research on HQL-79.

I read the full study about the natural PTGDS inhibitors. It is in-silicio aka calculated by a computer.
Pretty much all plants in that are cox inhbitors. Castor is one of the few which isnt but the binding ability isnt great and in the end you need something really potent to kill PTGDS.

There are two enzymes creating PGD2, and they regenerate fast. So inhibiting it is extremely difficult and expensive.
So far I havent seen any human studies, so it is also dangerous.

Sounds like a fake story? Why would scamers sent something dangerous ( and expensive) when you can just send something cheap? I don't see a point in sending some rare chemical

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like a fake story? Why would scamers sent something dangerous ( and expensive) when you can just send something cheap? I don't see a point in sending some rare chemical

Just sharing, and I trust him. He visited a lot of these alibaba "labs" which are not rarely just a container in the outskirts of a city.
Not suprising they have difficulties with Fevi and produce from time to time stuff they cant even identify themselves.

I am just here to warn, feel free to eat grams of seti at 2$ a kg. ;)

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s janoshiks email? I’m going to get this sh*t tested idk why I’m getting these sides and nobody else isn’t.