It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys. I would suggest everyone who wants to safe money to try Diclofenac + Exogenous PGE2 + Castor Oil (orally + topically).

I was thinking about doing it. For some reason I never saw someone doing it, aside from one guy on german forums (he is happy but he also doesnt do much else for regrowth). You need only 200mcg for tissue saturation. PGE2 breaks down rlly quickly, hence I would do it two or even three times (morning ,evening, before sleep) and employ castor oil additionally.

The thing is, I am gonna be soon traveling a lot. And PGE2 is very unstable, and needs to be kept pretty much in a fridge. So feel free to give this a try if you are usually at home.

The reason why im afraid of using oral castor oil, is that their is a bunch of studies that show it reduces testosterone in rats. Yet the people who were doing oral castor oil never noticed any sides. So im not sure if I should use it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason why im afraid of using oral castor oil, is that their is a bunch of studies that show it reduces testosterone in rats. Yet the people who were doing oral castor oil never noticed any sides. So im not sure if I should use it.

Yeah I saw the post from you. I doubt it is significant in any way though.

You could start using additionally dutasteride if you are afraid. We KNOW that dutasteride increases testo after all.
Also an AA would take care of Dkk1 for you, which Seti doesnt. (of course you could add also vitC/map topically if you dont wanna add AA)

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci what are your thoughts on cetirizine? As you are no longer using topicals have you considered topical cetirizine? It might boost your results and provide added regrowth as it supposedly increases pge2 whilst reducing pgd2 production. Could be a good combination as works slightly differently to setipiprant. I am using 2% topical cetirizine in a 50/50 solution of distilled water and propylene glycol.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci what are your thoughts on cetirizine? As you are no longer using topicals have you considered topical cetirizine? It might boost your results and provide added regrowth as it supposedly increases pge2 whilst reducing pgd2 production. Could be a good combination as works slightly differently to setipiprant. I am using 2% topical cetirizine in a 50/50 solution of distilled water and propylene glycol.

Ppl in german forums tested it back in the days and razed their hairlines.

I would wait, there is something not right about that one study.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean it razed their hair lines? Made their recession worse? I remember a lot of people seeing results from it back a few years ago but there were issues about consistency and vehicles. Plus, people were not using raw cetirizine powder. I agree there are aspects about some of the descriptions in the study that are strange but i have never seen any evidence, scientific or anecdotal, that cetirizine made hair loss worse.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, for now we assume cetirizine is a cox inhibitor.

Until this is cleared by research I wouldnt touch it.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Buzzed my head (3mm) an wounded 3 days ago. heres a close up of my crown.

2g/day Seti + wounding is a perfect alternative to SMP for those that want to keep a super short buzz cut. The vellus hairs will grow thick enough that you can get away with a buzz cut that looks like you have a full head of hair.

https://i.imgur.com/VSORBEW.jpg (High Res Link)

VSORBEW.jpg

Last edited:

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. I would suggest everyone who wants to safe money to try Diclofenac + Exogenous PGE2 + Castor Oil (orally + topically).

I was thinking about doing it. For some reason I never saw someone doing it, aside from one guy on german forums (he is happy but he also doesnt do much else for regrowth). You need only 200mcg for tissue saturation. PGE2 breaks down rlly quickly, hence I would do it two or even three times (morning ,evening, before sleep) and employ castor oil additionally.

The thing is, I am gonna be soon traveling a lot. And PGE2 is very unstable, and needs to be kept pretty much in a fridge. So feel free to give this a try if you are usually at home.
Just a few questions:
Can i use voltaren forte instead of Diclofenac? Where can i get exogenous PGE2?
Can i add to this regimen Cetrizine?
How shouldni base my regimen? Right now i take 1,25mg finasteride ed, when should i take the castor oil, the pge2, the voltaren and stuff? How to apply? Etc...
Thanks

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a few questions:
Can i use voltaren forte instead of Diclofenac? Where can i get exogenous PGE2?
Can i add to this regimen Cetrizine?
How shouldni base my regimen? Right now i take 1,25mg finasteride ed, when should i take the castor oil, the pge2, the voltaren and stuff? How to apply? Etc...
Thanks

Sourcing PGE2 is the same issue as seti etc.

Groupbuying it or wherever and get it tested. And sure, you could also just use cetirizine instead or additionally.
I thought first of diclofenac cause of this: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...on-non-prior-haired-areas-diclofenac-3.99229/

There is also something else which might make it more interesting, but I havent confirmed it yet.

CrackABottle12345

My Regimen
Reaction score
Appologies for my critical remarks.

I have reason to believe that people in this group chat are not who they say they are.

Many on this site (even a few of the "established" members are not customers/nor currently interested in taking seti for themselves.

i do not think that seti does ANYTHING for hair loss. If it were, why would it take one man (WESTONCI) to pioneer this research on humans as the rest of us idiots wait for results. I mean listen how you guys sound; you're talking about taking an unknown chemical manufactured at a laboratory in China (that has been chemically tested and has been found "not pure", in order to what? Save a few hairs like WestonC? So we don't look completely bald, but only a little bald?? For $4,500 a year??

Until people post more stories with pictures, then I'm going to have a difficult time believing that all of this is for naught.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i pm'd someone some info and got told off for doing do. LOL!

Anyway why on earth would people add pge2 on the one hand and block it on the other? can people please be careful of posting info that is detrimental. diclofenac is OLD NEWS and shouldnt be promoted in any shape or form!

NSAIDS block pge2. diclofenac is a nsaid, people are going backwards!

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Appologies for my critical remarks.

I have reason to believe that people in this group chat are not who they say they are.

Many on this site (even a few of the "established" members are not customers/nor currently interested in taking seti for themselves.

i do not think that seti does ANYTHING for hair loss. If it were, why would it take one man (WESTONCI) to pioneer this research on humans as the rest of us idiots wait for results. I mean listen how you guys sound; you're talking about taking an unknown chemical manufactured at a laboratory in China (that has been chemically tested and has been found "not pure", in order to what? Save a few hairs like WestonC? So we don't look completely bald, but only a little bald?? For $4,500 a year??

Until people post more stories with pictures, then I'm going to have a difficult time believing that all of this is for naught.

I think the same, that's why I'm waiting for the study results in summer. If they're nice I'll wait till 2020 for fevi & Novartis and get on this stuff too... and recommend this behaviour to everyone with the luxury called time. Called out for @Admin once to find out if this guy is selling scam in a very professional way, no message back. Just wait and see what happens. If it helps, it will spread around very fast

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lunatics are starting to run the asylum - P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D.......... Westonci was the one man who decided to go the full study oral route even though it was expensive as he was desperate and he has slowly, over time, upped his dose as he felt it was doing something. he had intuition.....despite people laughing him off the forums. ....and he was right!

He only recently went up to 2grams a day.... if it is a 'scam', its the most slow.....confidence building scam Ive ever seen! Read the whole thread and work out the timeline........!

how on earth could it be a scam when hes suggested buying seti from alibaba, hes suggested varying suppliers and these suppliers are mainstream Chinese suppliers..... not a single shady store. Unless he has bought stock in the company that's going to release seti......hes got no axe to grind!

Last point, if you understood the full pathology involved, you would understand that calcification and fibrosis at his westonci's late stage makes his results profound! But if your not impressed by those results which you obviously are not, means you don't really know what your talking about.

over and out. - this thread it seems is starting to wind down into the age-old mix of paranoia and suspicion.

Westonci is actually ........ the dude! :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crack a bottle? have you just cracked another bottle open!!????????? you need to cut down!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
yall too dam paranoid. I honestly don't care if yall want to use it or not but that sh*t does work. I have even better results than westnc, yall are missing out. The one that just started losing hair should get in on seti asap.

CrackABottle12345

My Regimen
Reaction score
You want me to "cut it out?"

Okay, now I'm going to jab you a little bit, but I'll be easy; I assume you're either old or an idiot.

Because a young person knows how the internet works. A young person doesn't blindly follow what someone says on the Internet. Only an idiot would believe what they read on the Internet and take it as the truth.

I scrutinize what I read on the Internet because people post a lot of bullshit on it these days. And when someone tells me to dish out $4500 on a chemical from China without offering evidence that it shows progress, then I begin to question the legitimacy of this entire forum.

Don't trust what everyone says on the Internet. C'mon bro, you're smarter than that (or maybe you're not; perhaps you're old and don't understand how the Internet works and the people who use it).

Reactions: soo

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You want me to "cut it out?"

Okay, now I'm going to jab you a little bit, but I'll be easy; I assume you're either old or an idiot.

Because a young person knows how the internet works. A young person doesn't blindly follow what someone says on the Internet. Only an idiot would believe what they read on the Internet and take it as the truth.

I scrutinize what I read on the Internet because people post a lot of bullshit on it these days. And when someone tells me to dish out $4500 on a chemical from China without offering evidence that it shows progress, then I begin to question the legitimacy of this entire forum.

Don't trust what everyone says on the Internet. C'mon bro, you're smarter than that (or maybe you're not; perhaps you're old and don't understand how the Internet works and the people who use it).
Who the f*** is telling you to dish out $4500 on a chemical from China? Wesconci has had many different suppliers always going to the cheapest ones, is he some sort of seti shill?

CrackABottle12345

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, one more mention.
Who the f*** is telling you to dish out $4500 on a chemical from China? Wesconci has had many different suppliers always going to the cheapest ones, is he some sort of seti shill?

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

But you're spending $4500 because of one person's account on an Internet forum.

You're a f*****g idiot.