It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all of this was debunked. There's no scientific reason seti should cause the same sides as fina. Please reference if you want to push this point.
People reported finasteride sides on Kane's seti idgaf about your scientific reasonings, Im not saying all seti will give you those sides, just Kane's salted version.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
make sure you complain 96 percent is BAD!!!!!! i wouldn't risk using it 4 percent could be heavy metals, etc but most likely byproducts, solvents etc.

also icecold may i ask is that all the data that came with the report?

Last edited:

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How timely. I just got my test results back.

I posted a month or so ago that I was going to get my Lyphar batch tested, and I did that. Finally got my results back from Janoshik. (attached)

Good news: It's seti, and it's pure at 96%

Not excellent news is that the purity is less than previously reported from Lyphar Seti (which was 99.5% I believe? - was this from @westonci ?)

Also, I'm on 2g/day and I'm not getting sides normally reported by seti or fina. Shedding is still my issue, as previously reported on this thread. Overall, I'm encouraged by this report as I know I'm not taking snake oil.

Purity >99%

Is what he claims in his shop. Would complain.

cornstalks

My Regimen
Reaction score

I posted a month or so ago that I was going to get my Lyphar batch tested, and I did that. Finally got my results back from Janoshik. (attached)

Not excellent news is that the purity is less than previously reported from Lyphar Seti (which was 99.5% I believe? - was this from @westonci ?)

Also, I'm on 2g/day and I'm not getting sides normally reported by seti or fina. Shedding is still my issue, as previously reported on this thread. Overall, I'm encouraged by this report as I know I'm not taking snake oil.

This is troubling since I was planning on ordering seti from Lyphar based on the test westonci did before. If we order seti from these vendors on alibaba but don't get it at the purity we're promised, is there any course of action we can take??

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wtf, 96% is sh*t precision. Can anyone post any legit reliable labs that can at least give you >99% precise reading? even @ 99% purity you are still taking 20mg of unknown sh*t at 2g/day.. What if its finasteride? LOL

I have heard of http://www.snlabs.com/ Any other suggestions?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that might explain why I feel like sh*t on Lyphar's Seti. As soon as I take it my hard beat increases significantly and I feel like I have to throw up. That sickness does not get better over the day and I just get extremely tired after my heart beat goes back to normal.....I will definitely complain

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been on seti for 4 days now , hoping up to 1000mg a day, and there's something weird I am seeing and I might came up with a theory. The first day I took seti, oil on both my face and skull were significantly reduced and its very odd that I can not take a shower for 2 days. Normally the hair will stick on my head, but after day2 my hair began to get really oily again on day 3 and 4, but HOWEVER I also noticed the inflamed area on top of my skull and side had reduced by quit alot each day on 3 & 4. and the most oilly parts of my hair are around that area, so I assume that it because the inflamed had become flat and it kinda push all the oil in my skin out?? For people who think the inflammed area won't take that fast to reduce, I am only 21 and I am a diffused thinner had been losing hair since 17 and last year it started to become really bad and I think I developed most of my inflame in the last 6 months, so I assume its also quicker to reduced inflamed area if you start the drug early?? sorry for my bad grammar English is not my first language.
Im also doing the tom hargety's sclup exercise while doing handstand. for about 10-20 minutes aday

Last edited:

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you drink coffee during the day?

And on how much mg are you a day?

1.5g per day. I haven't drunk any coffee or tea over the last couple of days. However, I always took it on empty stomach, so that might have contributed to that as well.

The question is how bad are the 96% purity compared to the desired 99%?

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
People reported finasteride sides on Kane's seti idgaf about your scientific reasonings, Im not saying all seti will give you those sides, just Kane's salted version.
This worries me. I want to get Seti and was looking at getting the salted from Kane, how many people reported sides? I had sides with finasteride years ago that I would not wish on my worst enemies. But have since recovered.

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that might explain why I feel like sh*t on Lyphar's Seti. As soon as I take it my hard beat increases significantly and I feel like I have to throw up. That sickness does not get better over the day and I just get extremely tired after my heart beat goes back to normal.....I will definitely complain
I am taking lyphers seti too, 1g a day I workout everyday but I don't feel a thing or any sides you sure its because the seti?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you guys taking your Seti? Mine arrived today, and I had purchased the Cap-M-Quik pill machine everyone talks about, but I've found that there is no precise way to measure how much Seti I'm getting in a whole batch of pills.....and the powder is so sticky, it just sticks to everything....that's a lot of wasted money. Can we just measure it out and spoon it into our mouths and swallow it with a chaser? I purchased mine from Zhe Chem

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am taking lyphers seti too, 1g a day I workout everyday but I don't feel a thing or any sides you sure its because the seti?
Yeah man I'm pretty sure. I will try 800mg on a full stomach and see how that pans out. But maybe the purity is not really an issue and it's just my damn body ....who the f*** knows...

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man I'm pretty sure. I will try 800mg on a full stomach and see how that pans out. But maybe the purity is not really an issue and it's just my damn body ....who the f*** knows...

dude you get sides from f*****g everything

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is troubling since I was planning on ordering seti from Lyphar based on the test westonci did before. If we order seti from these vendors on alibaba but don't get it at the purity we're promised, is there any course of action we can take??

complain to lyphar- explain 96% IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, explain that word of mouth WILL affect their sales!!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you guys taking your Seti? Mine arrived today, and I had purchased the Cap-M-Quik pill machine everyone talks about, but I've found that there is no precise way to measure how much Seti I'm getting in a whole batch of pills.....and the powder is so sticky, it just sticks to everything....that's a lot of wasted money. Can we just measure it out and spoon it into our mouths and swallow it with a chaser? I purchased mine from Zhe Chem
I have the cap-m-quick device too, here's how I do it. I place all my capsules in the slots, then pour the seti powder on top of the capsules. Using the card they give you, I scrape the powder back and forth until each capsule is filled with seti. I remove the excess powder that didn't make it in to the capsules just by scraping it up on a card and place it back in the seti bag. I then use the tamper (the flat peice you place on top of your capsules with the little pegs to pack in the powder) to pack the seti down into the capsules. I repeat this process 2 more times. Then I weigh a good amount of my pills one by one on a scale (this is a must-have), and take the average of that. Don't forget to subtract the weight of an unfilled capsule from the total weight. So for instance, my batch of pills I just made contains roughly .25g of seti each, so I take 4. hope this helps. Btw my hands never touch the seti powder in this process.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I havent been posting in a while. Ive been feeling sick.

Yea, lyphar seti is sooo staticky. the stuff flies everywhere and sticks to everything. It also has a lot of surface area, i.e it took three 000 size gelatin capsules to fit 1g.

The zhe seti is way better, I can fit it into two 000 capsules and it has no static so its easy to scoop and control.

complain to lyphar- explain 96% IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, explain that word of mouth WILL affect their sales!!

Yea 96% is good but not good enough. Someone on reddit told be that Lyphar is part of Alibaba trade assurance so if the purity is not up to what is quoted i.e 99% > than you can get a refund in within 30 days of purchase.

Either way Im no longer getting my seti from them, I know another member on the private forum Shaz95 has been on Zhe seti for about a year @1g/day and he has no complaints.

Last edited:

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys I havent been posting in a while. Ive been feeling sick.

Yea, lyphar seti is sooo staticky. the stuff flies everywhere and sticks to everything. It also has a lot of surface area, i.e it took three 000 size gelatin capsules to fit 1g.

The zhe seti is way better, I can fit it into two 000 capsules and it has no static so its easy to scoop and control.

Yea 96% is good but not good enough. Someone on reddit told be that Lyphar is part of Alibaba trade assurance so if the purity is not up to what is quoted i.e 99% > than you can get a refund in within 30 days of purchase.

Either way Im no longer getting my seti from them, I know another member on the private forum Shaz95 has been on Zhe seti for about a year @1g/day and he has no complaints.
Thanks so much @westonci . It’s interesting. I got my Seti from Zhe and it’s pretty sticky and clumpy. Not like my RU which is loose and easy to work with. That hasn’t been your experience?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I weigh mine on a scale, put the powder on a paper plate fold it and drop it all in my mouth and chug water lol doesn’t taste like anything

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I weigh mine on a scale, put the powder on a paper plate fold it and drop it all in my mouth and chug water lol doesn’t taste like anything
Yeah, with as sticky as mine is, I might do that as well. Put it in individual baggies and just dump it into my mouth. With the pill capper, it sticks to everything. The tamper, the plates..... all I see are wasted dollar signs.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

James from Lyphar just asked for the test results. Would you mind sharing the full document with us if you continue using it anyway?

I attached two images of a report he has sent me today. Apparently they commissioned it at the end of last year, however I'm not really capable of properly assessing it.

I lowered my dose to 800mg and feel much better now. My plan was to just use up all of the Seti from Lypha (only 50g) and then look into an alternative (potentially the Seti from Zhe Chem).

Attachments

• Seti-HNMR.jpg
    Seti-HNMR.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Seti-HPLC.jpg
    Seti-HPLC.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 260