It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
People reported finasteride sides on Kane's seti idgaf about your scientific reasonings, Im not saying all seti will give you those sides, just Kane's salted version.

The only report of fina sides on seti I've heard of was from @ZenHead. But he then later came back and said it was not a side of the seti, but just residual from the fina. All I'm saying is that it doesn't make any sense that seti would be causing fina sides. So if you want to make the claim that it is by saying "People reported finasteride sides", you've got to gives us links of those reports for your claim to hold weight, in my opinion. If you do have references, I think we'd all love to see them as it's one thing to consider when deciding to take the drug.

For at least one data point: I'm not getting sexual sides on Seti, nor any other sides for that matter. And I'm on 2g per day, and it's the not-so-pure stuff from Lyphar.

The shedding is a b**ch though.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
make sure you complain 96 percent is BAD!!!!!! i wouldn't risk using it 4 percent could be heavy metals, etc but most likely byproducts, solvents etc.

also icecold may i ask is that all the data that came with the report?

I agree that this result is not ideal. However, I think it's great news that Lyphar's seti isn't total snake oil. If we weren't required to take such a large amount of the drug, I wouldn't be worried at all (IE if we only needed to take 20 mg or something). But given that there's 80mg of impurities, I do think it's worth trying to find a better vendor or pushing on Lyphar to increase the quality of their product.

I have removed the personally identifiable info from the report. I don't want to post my email etc. to this forum. I just screen captured the middle of the report. I'll send the full report to Lyphar and push on them to send a better batch.

I also have received a new batch from Lyphar and may consider getting it tested as well.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only report of fina sides on seti I've heard of was from @ZenHead. But he then later came back and said it was not a side of the seti, but just residual from the fina. All I'm saying is that it doesn't make any sense that seti would be causing fina sides. So if you want to make the claim that it is by saying "People reported finasteride sides", you've got to gives us links of those reports for your claim to hold weight, in my opinion. If you do have references, I think we'd all love to see them as it's one thing to consider when deciding to take the drug.

For at least one data point: I'm not getting sexual sides on Seti, nor any other sides for that matter. And I'm on 2g per day, and it's the not-so-pure stuff from Lyphar.

The shedding is a b**ch though.
I don't think the purity is what gave people the finasteride like symptoms, it was the fact that he sold a different version

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
You accused me of being a kane shiller than said no disrespect? That's like me calling you a b!22tch but no disrespect bro. It's pretty obvious you're new to hairloss, you know how hard it is to get non salted seti to dissolve at 5% let alone 20% and keep it stable for couple days. Other place sell cheaper seti but good luck trying to dissolve it at 5% or higher if its non salted. I will be ordering 200g of seti from zhe chem soon, just because its way cheaper than kane and I will be doing it orally, so dissolving it would not be an issue.

and for the ppl keep asking for pictures, I'll probably end up posting it, once I see some significant gains.

Haha you're right. My apologies after its become evident you arent a kane shiller. My post was made also to create awareness. You and I are actually very similar. Ive tried almost everything this forum has ever mentioned for hairloss. I was proactive with my hairloss and started very early, but no treatment worked. I resorted to natural stuff, and still nothing. I even tried the alkaline diet/dr robert morse diet, but I couldnt stick to it and i lost alot of weight I didnt want to lose.

I do know how difficult it is to dissolve salted seti. It just freaking floats there. I have about 80g of salted seti just sitting around because when it took it orally, the sides were stupid bad. (dead grey face, super dry eyes/lips, 24/7 lethargy, impossible to sleep, racing heart rate.... basically it was impossible to function and this was all experienced within an hour of taking)

I might as well use my salted stuff to try the topical you suggest. I have nothing to lose.

In regards to my lyphar seti, i am 15 days into 2g/day orally. I think my thicker hairs have been shedding, not sure. Previoulsy no sleep issues have been noted, but now i have had 3 days with extreme difficulty sleeping. Will use herbal sleep teas and melatonin to see if that helps.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone know/ confirm jashonik testing procedure personally? because regarding his testing of the 96% seti, there have been doubts as to his own personal methodology.?

i read that westconci trusts him as hes reputed to be great on the steroid forums?

by swoop- senior member

I find the statement of that Jashonik guy quite ridiculous though: "There is no need to do NMR, FTIR etc with each sample when there is standard available". Go e-mail top tier laboratories and see what they have to say about that.

Last edited:

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the lyphar issue- lyphar are standing by their purity and are suggesting (in a nice way) that the testing process by jashonik may have been done with error. if anyone wants me to post the exact conversation lmk

Attachments

• HTB1fofPXQCWBuNjy0Faq6xUlXXab.jpg
    HTB1fofPXQCWBuNjy0Faq6xUlXXab.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the cap-m-quick device too, here's how I do it. I place all my capsules in the slots, then pour the seti powder on top of the capsules. Using the card they give you, I scrape the powder back and forth until each capsule is filled with seti. I remove the excess powder that didn't make it in to the capsules just by scraping it up on a card and place it back in the seti bag. I then use the tamper (the flat peice you place on top of your capsules with the little pegs to pack in the powder) to pack the seti down into the capsules. I repeat this process 2 more times. Then I weigh a good amount of my pills one by one on a scale (this is a must-have), and take the average of that. Don't forget to subtract the weight of an unfilled capsule from the total weight. So for instance, my batch of pills I just made contains roughly .25g of seti each, so I take 4. hope this helps. Btw my hands never touch the seti powder in this process.

That’s exactly what I do, but I used size 000 capsules, so I end up with 500 mg(not counting capsule weight) of seti per capsule. I have to give each capsule a slight shake after the 3rd fill to bring it down to 500 mgs though. I take 2 capsules each dose.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha you're right. My apologies after its become evident you arent a kane shiller. My post was made also to create awareness. You and I are actually very similar. Ive tried almost everything this forum has ever mentioned for hairloss. I was proactive with my hairloss and started very early, but no treatment worked. I resorted to natural stuff, and still nothing. I even tried the alkaline diet/dr robert morse diet, but I couldnt stick to it and i lost alot of weight I didnt want to lose.

I do know how difficult it is to dissolve salted seti. It just freaking floats there. I have about 80g of salted seti just sitting around because when it took it orally, the sides were stupid bad. (dead grey face, super dry eyes/lips, 24/7 lethargy, impossible to sleep, racing heart rate.... basically it was impossible to function and this was all experienced within an hour of taking)

I might as well use my salted stuff to try the topical you suggest. I have nothing to lose.

In regards to my lyphar seti, i am 15 days into 2g/day orally. I think my thicker hairs have been shedding, not sure. Previoulsy no sleep issues have been noted, but now i have had 3 days with extreme difficulty sleeping. Will use herbal sleep teas and melatonin to see if that helps.

lmao, I started off doing all kind of natural stuff too, I even did ray peat diet for a year. If you have 80g of salted seti, you need to try 15% or 20% with swiss vehicle or just buy garnier stemox for your vehicle. Your results would be insane, if you do both orally and topically, imo. I have crazy regrowth on topical alone at about 20%.

Regarding the lyphar issue- lyphar are standing by their purity and are suggesting (in a nice way) that the testing process by jashonik may have been done with error. if anyone wants me to post the exact conversation lmk

man, if this is on jashonik again, he need to step up his testing protocol.

Last edited:

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, I started off doing all kind of natural stuff too, I even did ray peat diet for a year. If you have 80g of salted seti, you need to try 15% or 20% with swiss vehicle or just buy garnier stemox for your vehicle. Your results would be insane, if you do both orally and topically, imo. I have crazy regrowth on topical alone at about 20%.

man, if this is on jashonik again, he need to step up his testing protocol.

what makes you say that? has there been issues form him before regarding his testing?

inmyhead

Reaction score
I'm asking again, anyone has any pics to prove ( except westonci) of seti working? Does it dissolve in minoxidil?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nope no-one has images. seti does work, two types of seti salted version dissolves in minoxidil. other version best suited to oral as it dissolves with difficulty in dmso

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasnt going to do a week update but I’m noticing difference already!
For the past 3 years of losing my hair every morning when I would put my fingers through my hair to style it I would get anywhere from 5-8 hairs at least falling out. Today I cleaned my sink and it was spotless so I definitely would see a hair fall into the sink. Well this morning I did my morning ritual and not a single hair fell out of my head today! As being someone being more sensitive when it comes to meds I believe it could be due to the seti or it could be a coincidence. But I’ve never seen no hairs fall out of my head since I noticed I was balding till now

shookwun

Reaction score
Wasnt going to do a week update but I’m noticing difference already!
For the past 3 years of losing my hair every morning when I would put my fingers through my hair to style it I would get anywhere from 5-8 hairs at least falling out. Today I cleaned my sink and it was spotless so I definitely would see a hair fall into the sink. Well this morning I did my morning ritual and not a single hair fell out of my head today! As being someone being more sensitive when it comes to meds I believe it could be due to the seti or it could be a coincidence. But I’ve never seen no hairs fall out of my head since I noticed I was balding till now

It begins, I will now continue dimming the lights

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any chance the price of setipiprant will go down? Theres really no reason for it to be so expensive. There is a lot of demand for it at a lower price point, $2 per gram, and itd be uptaken by thousands I feel.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone PLEASE explain whats going on? what people were sent fake products by lyphar is there any proof of this?????? THIS NEEDS TO BE CLEARED UP ASAP.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. I would suggest everyone who wants to safe money to try Diclofenac + Exogenous PGE2 + Castor Oil (orally + topically).

I was thinking about doing it. For some reason I never saw someone doing it, aside from one guy on german forums (he is happy but he also doesnt do much else for regrowth). You need only 200mcg for tissue saturation. PGE2 breaks down rlly quickly, hence I would do it two or even three times (morning ,evening, before sleep) and employ castor oil additionally.

The thing is, I am gonna be soon traveling a lot. And PGE2 is very unstable, and needs to be kept pretty much in a fridge. So feel free to give this a try if you are usually at home.