It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on seti for a few months, and my head shape hasn’t changed. I get that calcification can inhibit hair growth but that doesn’t mean it will change your skull shape... your “proof” is literally internet pictures which doesn’t classify as proof at all. Not trying to start an argument but I just fail to see your point.
How old are you how long have you been losing hair? if your head shape not changing thats not good.
first all bald people have a big head and big neck and wide jaw line, atleast for most people dont show me some ramdom small headed people and tell me im wrong and theres also people tho born with the wider jaw and through out his skull expansion his head become the same size as his jaw so he look normal or this guy is a athlete he have better thyroid calculation so that his head might not expand that much but for most people Im sure they will all follow this shape

, and even the picture that dude posted, that guys in the picture his head is following my theory's headshape. if you look at a healthy scalp the hair is not following a weird ugly pattern
76s2Ei7.jpg
look at this dude's temple area the area that is not receding hairline look healthy as hell, not puffy. round, big. BUT the area that is losing hair not only the head become skin colored because of scalp expansion it made your scalp thinner and thinner eventually it will become as thick as your skin. It also mad your hair follow this weird pattern, look I know people born with this pattern but IT WILL ONLY SHOW THIS SEVERELY WHEN YOUR SCALP IS HEAVILY EXPANDED. if his head will to go back to normal, it will be as thick as the area that temple and hair shold be like that too.
if you dont believe my facts its fine, I dont really care at all because I got my social life back, hair is growing nw0 area temples filling up great life is good man this forum i have nothing but bad memories. goodluck

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you how long have you been losing hair? if your head shape not changing thats not good.
first all bald people have a big head and big neck and wide jaw line, atleast for most people dont show me some ramdom small headed people and tell me im wrong and theres also people tho born with the wider jaw and through out his skull expansion his head become the same size as his jaw so he look normal or this guy is a athlete he have better thyroid calculation so that his head might not expand that much but for most people Im sure they will all follow this shape

, and even the picture that dude posted, that guys in the picture his head is following my theory's headshape. if you look at a healthy scalp the hair is not following a weird ugly pattern View attachment 83684 look at this dude's temple area the area that is not receding hairline look healthy as hell, not puffy. round, big. BUT the area that is losing hair not only the head become skin colored because of scalp expansion it made your scalp thinner and thinner eventually it will become as thick as your skin. It also mad your hair follow this weird pattern, look I know people born with this pattern but IT WILL ONLY SHOW THIS SEVERELY WHEN YOUR SCALP IS HEAVILY EXPANDED. if his head will to go back to normal, it will be as thick as the area that temple and hair shold be like that too.
if you dont believe my facts its fine, I dont really care at all because I got my social life back, hair is growing nw0 area temples filling up great life is good man this forum i have nothing but bad memories. goodluck
I just... I have no words

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until the day comes where there is some legit science behind this, this should stay in the alternative section. At the very least please don't overtake a thread about a potentially beneficial drug in phase 3 over it. Can you help clean this up mods?

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
someone come prove me wrong, try to use seti to reverse your fibrosis after going bald for what 15 year? idk just prove me and I will say I am wrong by then. ill post when I get my full head of hair back. in 3 months? or 2 idk it depends

Last edited:

lalebb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

If anyone could help me i would appreciate it.

Is it possible to mix all of these substances into an all-in-one solution?

PGE2
Setipiprant
Cloprostenol
Valproic acid
Stemoxydine

or what do you recomend ?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

PGE2
Setipiprant
Cloprostenol
Valproic acid
Stemoxydine

I have read that PGE2 and Seti would works as antagonists. Beyond that I am not sure how to answer because there haven't been any studies testing those combined substances. I am curious myself because I never know if it's ok to mix RU, Tempol, and Seti topically. I doubt there is an issue if you mix everyday but I really have no idea. I would love to cut down on the ethanol I apply to my scalp so if anyone has experience, please chime in.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

PGE2
Setipiprant
Cloprostenol
Valproic acid
Stemoxydine

pge2, salted seti, vpa and stemox is possible. I've done it before but I wouldn't recommend it. Pge2 and seti will degrade real quick because of vpa. Well, pge2 will degrade real quick in general unless you can get a hold of 100% ethanol.

lalebb

My Regimen
Reaction score
pge2, salted seti, vpa and stemox is possible. I've done it before but I wouldn't recommend it. Pge2 and seti will degrade real quick because of vpa. Well, pge2 will degrade real quick in general unless you can get a hold of 100% ethanol.

So do you recommend

PGE2 - Alone
Seti - Alone
Vpa- Alone

....?

thanks

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys I havent been posting in a while. Ive been feeling sick.

Yea, lyphar seti is sooo staticky. the stuff flies everywhere and sticks to everything. It also has a lot of surface area, i.e it took three 000 size gelatin capsules to fit 1g.

The zhe seti is way better, I can fit it into two 000 capsules and it has no static so its easy to scoop and control.

Yea 96% is good but not good enough. Someone on reddit told be that Lyphar is part of Alibaba trade assurance so if the purity is not up to what is quoted i.e 99% > than you can get a refund in within 30 days of purchase.

Either way Im no longer getting my seti from them, I know another member on the private forum Shaz95 has been on Zhe seti for about a year @1g/day and he has no complaints.
Hey where can I find the "zhe seti" I looked it up and couldn't find a company under Zhe?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey where can I find the "zhe seti" I looked it up and couldn't find a company under Zhe?

https://zhechem.en.alibaba.com/

The guy Lewis use to work a Zhe Chem but went independent. Im getting my seti through him now. You can contact him at LewisWei@hotmail.com

I have a feeling all these "suppliers" are just middle men and that their is a large secret supplier that sells to these guys. I contacted 3 labs and they had the same response "were out of seti right now and waiting for another batch in 2 weeks"

On a side not has anyone tried and tested any PGE2 suppliers?

Last edited:

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The guy Lewis use to work a Zhe Chem but went independent. Im getting my seti through him now. You can contact him at LewiWei@hotmail.com

I have a feeling all these "suppliers" are just middle men and that their is a large secret supplier that sells to these guys. I contacted 3 labs and they had the same response "were out of seti right now and waiting for another batch in 2 weeks"

Just tried emailing the email you posted and I got a mail delivery error saying address not found. Appreciate if you could double check

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

The guy Lewis use to work a Zhe Chem but went independent. Im getting my seti through him now. You can contact him at LewisWei@hotmail.com

They are. I talked with a user on another forum who is native Chinese and has delt with chemical companies on Alibaba in person. A majority are shell companies that buy off a main manufacturer. The start up cost and retention of higher education staff makes it a high barrier entry to market

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so its been a few months on Seti 2g/day and about 2 months on 1mg PGE2+Microneedling.

I have to say im satisfied with the results tbh. At the rate I was losing hair 2 years ago I would have been in an extremely bad place right now had I not been on this protocol. All the guys on my dad and mom side were norwood 6-7 by about 35 years old (im 29 now). Thats my families persian genetics for you (hairy, thick beard, and chrome dome)

No sides to report.

The hairs on the top of my scalp (vertex area) are really thick now, almost same density as donor area. The protocol completely saved those hairs.

As for the temples Im going to give the PGE2+microneedling another few months to see the final result as im noticing lots of vellus hairs from it.

If you zoom into this pic you can see a shadow in my temple areas, those are the vellus hairs popping out.

Those are all from PGE2+Microneedling.

Seti is mainly for maintenance and stopping further loss (similar to finasteride)

Last edited: