It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought u said you were getting epic regrowth when you increased the seti dosage?

Looking back now, I can say their is a big difference between actually regrowth, and maintenance.

Too be fair its more like maintenance + strengthening hairs that have barely begun to thin which kind of gives the illusion of regrowth.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for you trials on this westonci you are a pioneer in the this fight even if it hasn't given you the massive growth you were hoping for.

Im actually getting nice regrowth in even slick bald areas now that Im doing topical pge2 after microneedling. The "after micro needling" is extremely important. Pge2 didnt work for me otherwise

I can see my old hairline again forming. Im actually really excited. Ill take some pics soon.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll ask this again since it wasn’t answered earlier, what do you guys think about enteric coated capsules for seti? It prevents the pill from dissolving in the stomach where a lot of the seti is probably destroyed. Think it could be helpful?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll ask this again since it wasn’t answered earlier, what do you guys think about enteric coated capsules for seti? It prevents the pill from dissolving in the stomach where a lot of the seti is probably destroyed. Think it could be helpful?

That's assuming any DIY enteric coating actually holds up. Easier would be to swallow the capsule with a huge amount of liquid so the stomach empties more quickly, and the drug still doesn't come into contact with as much acid.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do some research on it but I'll most likely end up getting it since it doesn't seem to much more expensive than the gelatin caps I use now. So far I think I'll only get maintenance on seti but maybe this could help even the tiniest bit.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on 2g seti/day for over 2 months now. I've noticed regrowth of weak hair on my temples but shedding is more or less the same as before.

I'm on a bunch of other treatments too since before I started seti, but feel like the improvement to my hair from those had stagnated before I added seti to my regimen.

Most noticeable is the regrowth on my left temple. Here is a comparison of before I started seti and what it looks like now.

Edit: left is before seti, right is after

xuUF3u5.png

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 2g seti/day for over 2 months now. I've noticed regrowth of weak hair on my temples but shedding is more or less the same as before.

I'm on a bunch of other treatments too since before I started seti, but feel like the improvement to my hair from those had stagnated before I added seti to my regimen.

Most noticeable is the regrowth on my left temple. Here is a comparison of before I started seti and what it looks like now.

View attachment 83319

I think the right picture shows improvement.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 83319
What other treatments are you on? and are you using minoxidil or pge2/castor oil?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 83319
Also, what is your source if you don't mind sharing? Thanks and it looks like improvement to me. Any sides?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
@talesofdahustle

0,5mg/day of dutasteride, 2ml minoxidil mixed with 100mg RU58841 applied directly after I dermaroll lightly for absorption. Also a few ml of oral castor per day.

@Alex Contee

My eyes felt a bit dry after waking up for the first few days of seti. It went away after that and I haven't noticed any other side effects.

Source is Xian Lyphar. Haven't had it tested for purity.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@talesofdahustle

0,5mg/day of dutasteride, 2ml minoxidil mixed with 100mg RU58841 applied directly after I dermaroll lightly for absorption. Also a few ml of oral castor per day.

@Alex Contee

My eyes felt a bit dry after waking up for the first few days of seti. It went away after that and I haven't noticed any other side effects.

Source is Xian Lyphar. Haven't had it tested for purity.

I also am taking lyphar seti without testing it but I'm on my 2nd week now, still shedding normally. I stopped the oral castor oil due to the diarrhea bowell effect. When you say few ml of castor oil a day is it 1-2ml or a 3 teaspoons a day ? Just wondering.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 83319
It seems you have more hair in before seti...or hardly any difference.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I updated the Setipiprant FAQ

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/setipiprant-frequently-asked-questions.111509/

What kind of results can I expect?

The results of Seti are extremely similar to that of finasteride in that they are both primarily maintenance drugs and you might get minor regrowth if your lucky but dont expect it. Seti is basically a more expensive alternative to finasteride with the benefit of no sexual or anti-androgenic sides.

If you want regrowth you will need to add either PGE2 or minoxidil with microneedling on top of Seti.

Last edited:

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 83319
Looks like more hair on the left photo?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
@talesofdahustle

A teaspoon, so about 5ml. I’ve also had loose stool induced by oral castor oil but it has not been a problem since I started implementing psyllium husk to my diet. It’s a fiber supplement that has the effect of hardening loose stool in diarrhea and softening loose stool in constipation.

I usually cook my oatmeal with it but you could also just mix it with water. As long as it forms a viscous gel it will have an effect. It’s also a great supplement when dieting since it slows digestion and increases satiety. There’s a lot more to read about it here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4415962/

Not sure how much oral castor oil helps for hair loss though. What I noticed pretty immediately after I started using oral castor oil however, was that my eyebrows and eyelashes grew stronger/longer.

@RecoveringMinoxAddict, @Eazy12

To me, it seems like the hairline has come down a bit and taken form of a more straight than curved shape In the after picture, while it looks like I had a bit more hair scattered beneath the hairline in the before picture. Maybe the loss of those hairs has to do with me changing from a 540 to 192 needle dermaroller a while ago. But I find that it’s easier to accidentally pull out hair with the 540 needle one.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we still know that the results for seti in the clinical trails are set to be released this year?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe set trial finishes in April and data by June according to the clinical trials page.