It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not to be a downer, but those lil hairs has always been there . Check out his old pictures for his temples and you will know what I'm talking about. Getting your vellus hair to grow terminal is another story.
the ones before looked like blackheads not hair like what we're seeing now.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 10 update: Still going strong with 2g daily seti. A few weeks ago my shedding was insane, but it has since slowed down. Still not seeing improvements in the crown yet, but the smalls hairs around my hairline continue to slowly, slooooowly get longer and slightly darker. Overall hair does not look worse than baseline.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Week 10 update: Still going strong with 2g daily seti. A few weeks ago my shedding was insane, but it has since slowed down. Still not seeing improvements in the crown yet, but the smalls hairs around my hairline continue to slowly, slooooowly get longer and slightly darker. Overall hair does not look worse than baseline.
Source seti?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No sleeping problems?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those that ordered off lyphar, was your shipment labelled setipiprant? Because mine is labelled 'thaumatin' which I thought might have just been for customs, but it says I paid much less than I did like it's a completely different order. It looks and tastes the same as the previous seti I got off them, but not sure what the other substance would even taste like. Besides sending it off does anyone know of a quick way to test it, dissolving/how much it oxidises?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those that ordered off lyphar, was your shipment labelled setipiprant? Because mine is labelled 'thaumatin' which I thought might have just been for customs, but it says I paid much less than I did like it's a completely different order. It looks and tastes the same as the previous seti I got off them, but not sure what the other substance would even taste like. Besides sending it off does anyone know of a quick way to test it, dissolving/how much it oxidises?
They label it as something different and lie about order details so it clears customs easily. They labeled mine as vitamin C once.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lyphar. And I had sleeping problems on the first week or so, but it has since gotten much better. That was a side effect I did notice at first, along with less facial oil / sebum production.
I was getting a raised hearbeat. Thats the problem for me with seti. Is your heart exactly the same in the hours after taking?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lyphar. And I had sleeping problems on the first week or so, but it has since gotten much better. That was a side effect I did notice at first, along with less facial oil / sebum production.
Yes. Sleeping issues definitely diminishes with time.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First week or so I was waking up several times a night. Only side effects I get now are dry lips.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but how is your hair?

Thing is I'm only 2 months into high dose seti and 5 months into a hair transplant so my setipiprant conclusions would be skewed, however I'm thinning behind the transplant so I'll judge it by the crown area in the next few months of use.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
not to be a downer, but those lil hairs has always been there . Check out his old pictures for his temples and you will know what I'm talking about. Getting your vellus hair to grow terminal is another story.

That's right people. Check out his old pictures, and unless you're blind like this guy, you will clearly see lots of new growth up to the NW1 area.

biei0u9e.gif

I made an overlayed GIF (it's a bit big so takes time to load) of his baseline picture and most recent progress picture.

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr great job on this overlay!! There is no doubt that he has regrowth. But it also looks like he lost some overall density... He lost terminal hairs but gained new born ones... If those goes terminal, he is basically back on his feet

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr great job on this overlay!! There is no doubt that he has regrowth. But it also looks like he lost some overall density... He lost terminal hairs but gained new born ones... If those goes terminal, he is basically back on his feet
we are not sure if it's the same hair length in the two pictures, but we are 100% sure that new hair is growing in the slick bald area.
what a time to be alive

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
That's right people. Check out his old pictures, and unless you're blind like this guy, you will clearly see lots of new growth up to the NW1 area.

biei0u9e.gif

I made an overlayed GIF (it's a bit big so takes time to load) of his baseline picture and most recent progress picture.
Looks the same to me, and tbh that tiny amount of hair isnt worth fighting for. Would look much less ridiculous just shaving it all off.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same to me, and tbh that tiny amount of hair isnt worth fighting for. Would look much less ridiculous just shaving it all off.

The point here is that he kept his hair without damaging his health, which is something that 90% of the posters here want, or at least b**ch and moan all day long that they want. But even when it's put right in front of them, they're still not happy.

He started his protocol at NW5. If you started doing this at the first signs of hair loss, you could effectively avoid it forever and keep your NW1 and there you go, hair loss solved.

The fact that you don't see that this is a big deal means you're missing the forest for the trees.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
The point here is that he kept his hair without damaging his health, which is something that 90% of the posters here want, or at least b**ch and moan all day long that they want. But even when it's put right in front of them, they're still not happy.

He started his protocol at NW5. If you started doing this at the first signs of hair loss, you could effectively avoid it forever and keep your NW1 and there you go, hair loss solved.

The fact that you don't see that this is a big deal means you're missing the forest for the trees.
minoxidil and finasteride doesnt damage your health though. Also the cost of his treatments over time is going to reach the price of a transplant which just seems counterproductive

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil and finasteride doesnt damage your health though. Also the cost of his treatments over time is going to reach the price of a transplant which just seems counterproductive

Naive statement, considering how many people have been messed up by those drugs. Many people would place high value on a treatment that doesn't require them to alter their hormones - that is why the potential for drugs like Setipiprant and Fevipiprant is so high and has so much interest. If you don't think those medications are a risk, that's your opinion, but it's far from reality.

A hair transplant is hair restoration, and treatments are hair maintenance. It is an apples-to-oranges comparison so the financial aspect doesn't even come into play. Transplants are worthless without maintenance as the hair behind them will just miniaturize further leaving you to look like a clown.