It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So it turns you're using the unstable version, which you think is getting you the regrowth, but obviously you can't be sure.

Better than nothing i guess.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
we’re the latest photos posted yet? I saw a temple pic not sure if I missed the latest ones that I thought were Coming out last week

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
weston, what are you using to microneede?

Dermaroller seems much more efficient than dermastamp, but maybe not as effective?

Also how often? Surely not every day? Sorry if you've answered before, there's too many seti threads on here!

Im using a 1.5mm dermastamp. But im not going hard or all they way in. Goal is not wounding or to cause bleeding. The goal is only to help with absorbtion and cause erthymea to bring blood to the area. Should not be painful at all.

Problem with deramroller is it pulls hairs out.

I do it everyday. if you go super light than everyday shouldnt be a problem. Its wounding that you cant do everyday.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take the left temple for instance, here you cans see he has at the very least maintained over 2 years with no anti-androgen. If those vellus hairs go terminal he'll be on the cusp of getting cosmetically significant regrowth.

Also this might just be the effect of lighting but it's interesting to see the difference in his skin, look at the baseline, typical male pattern baldness 'shine' and compare to the most recent, looks much healthier. Even the texture looks different.

DAp6kc8.jpg
Ae5Ozwb.jpg