It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
@icecold7 I was completely stable with my Hairloss. But since I am on seti (first oral 2g for a month and now since a month topical 5%) I have a lot of shedding... The strange thing is that the moment I got on seti I feel this itch on my scalp which I haven't had for years. I can definitely say my hair is way worse than before.

Mine is definitely the same, hopefully it's just a shed, which may be a good sign except I'm only on 1.2g a day.

Thanks for sharing. Anyone else notice a significant and/or prolonged shed when starting seti?

Shedding itself is not necessarily a bad thing. Other proven effective treatments like fina and minoxidil cause shedding at first. What you're trying to prevent is the miniaturization of the follicle. There's certainly no scientific reason why seti should make long term hair loss (the miniaturization) worse. However, what concerns me is that the rate at which I'm losing hair hasn't subsided four months after first starting on the seti, and I'm noticeably thinner on the front, back and sides of my head. For me, it's hard to parse out a shed caused by the drug and normal hair loss.

Did you take any castor oil or do any dermarolling at all?

I have not done castor oil, dermarolling, PDE2, etc. Just the Seti and minoxidil. Overall, I'm mostly focused on maintenance rather than regrowth.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Anyone else notice a significant and/or prolonged shed when starting seti?

Shedding itself is not necessarily a bad thing. Other proven effective treatments like fina and minoxidil cause shedding at first. What you're trying to prevent is the miniaturization of the follicle. There's certainly no scientific reason why seti should make long term hair loss (the miniaturization) worse. However, what concerns me is that the rate at which I'm losing hair hasn't subsided four months after first starting on the seti, and I'm noticeably thinner on the front, back and sides of my head. For me, it's hard to parse out a shed caused by the drug and normal hair loss.

I have not done castor oil, dermarolling, PDE2, etc. Just the Seti and minoxidil. Overall, I'm mostly focused on maintenance rather than regrowth.
Shedding here too, man. At first seti stopped the shedding completely but about a month ago it started, and hasn’t slowed down at all. Most people on finasteride don’t notice any results until around 1 year anyway, so I’ll give it a year. I’m comparing this to finasteride because less DHT = less PGD2 to attach to the receptor which seti blocks.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding here too, man. At first seti stopped the shedding completely but about a month ago it started, and hasn’t slowed down at all. Most people on finasteride don’t notice any results until around 1 year anyway, so I’ll give it a year. I’m comparing this to finasteride because less DHT = less PGD2 to attach to the receptor which seti blocks.
fallen hair has been dead 3 months ago.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So heres the updated pics taken March 13, 2018

Click the Imgur links for the full res pics. For some reason HairLossTalk.com attachments get compressed

Vertex

https://i.imgur.com/VnKhaXh.jpg

VnKhaXh.jpg

Crown

https://i.imgur.com/t8q79Pu.jpg

t8q79Pu.jpg

Left Temple

https://i.imgur.com/xn5jp0O.jpg

xn5jp0O.jpg

Last edited:

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heck. Friend, you're 2 years old fapining with this seti. The results are almost nil. Why do you spend money. I already annoy your avatar: a yellow background and you are bald standing. I think I got in the times of Modern talking:D

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think I should take pics with long hair like in the baseline pic again?
There's OBVIOUSLY regrowth but the naysayers may say soemtjing about the length and lighting. Might as well if you can shut down as many things as you can.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heck. Friend, you're 2 years old fapining with this seti. The results are almost nil. Why do you spend money. I already annoy your avatar: a yellow background and you are bald standing. I think I got in the times of Modern talking:D
2 years of maintenance / slight thickening and you call the results "nil"? Some people just have no hope

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci what was the rate of your loss like in the 2 years prior to your regimen? That way we can compare how much it’s slowed down over the last 2 years.

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 weeks in almost, stopped hairloss massive regrowth on temples and front. done with this hairloss sh*t goodluck guys hope i never comback

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 weeks in almost, stopped hairloss massive regrowth on temples and front. done with this hairloss sh*t goodluck guys hope i never comback
Isn’t it crazy how fast those fuzzy vellus hairs got longer and started gaining pigment? My temples have these awkward “in between” hairs, not terminal but not really vellus. I’m on 2g daily. But just be warned, starting at week 6 I had a pretty big shed. If you get one don’t panic, it’s a common sign with hair loss treatments. Mine is slowing down but still happening. Anyways, good luck!

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been monitoring this thread and Westons result for a while.

Last pics show really good and visible result. Looks like wounding + PGE2 works. Just look at the hairline, there are so many new little hairs!

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been monitoring this thread and Westons result for a while.

Last pics show really good and visible result. Looks like wounding + PGE2 works. Just look at the hairline, there are so many new little hairs!

not to be a downer, but those lil hairs has always been there . Check out his old pictures for his temples and you will know what I'm talking about. Getting your vellus hair to grow terminal is another story.