It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on 2g seti/day for over 2 months now. I've noticed regrowth of weak hair on my temples but shedding is more or less the same as before.

I'm on a bunch of other treatments too since before I started seti, but feel like the improvement to my hair from those had stagnated before I added seti to my regimen.

Most noticeable is the regrowth on my left temple. Here is a comparison of before I started seti and what it looks like now.

Edit: left is before seti, right is after

View attachment 83319

I envy your hairline bruh. =/

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@talesofdahustle

0,5mg/day of dutasteride, 2ml minoxidil mixed with 100mg RU58841 applied directly after I dermaroll lightly for absorption. Also a few ml of oral castor per day.

@Alex Contee

My eyes felt a bit dry after waking up for the first few days of seti. It went away after that and I haven't noticed any other side effects.

Source is Xian Lyphar. Haven't had it tested for purity.
Are you applying minoxidil and light dermarolling everyday? and is this once per day? and do you apply the minoxidil in problem areas or all over?

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
Telogen Effluvium="westonci, post: 1642314, member: 119267"]I updated the Setipiprant FAQ

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/setipiprant-frequently-asked-questions.111509/

What kind of results can I expect?

The results of Seti are extremely similar to that of finasteride in that they are both primarily maintenance drugs and you might get minor regrowth if your lucky but dont expect it. Seti is basically a more expensive alternative to finasteride with the benefit of no sexual or anti-androgenic sides.

If you want regrowth you will need to add either PGE2 or minoxidil with microneedling on top of Seti.
[/QUOTE]

No you are wrong on this one man, IF YOU STARTED TO LOSE HAIR 5 YEARS OR LESS YOU CAN CURE because its all about getting rid of the fibrosis. when the fibrosis get left on your head for too long it become calcified which mean it became a part of your bone. and your head will get bigger an bigger if you dont treat it. just like John Travolta
john-travolta-web.jpg
53ca070924ba3d20605b3b02e4f5eb81.jpg

see the size of his head is getting bigger and bigger? use his eyes and eyebrows as a comparison, and yes this is the fact that why bald ppl have big head. its because of the inflammation thats killing the hair. so if you get on seti fast enough before calcification start, YOU WILL GET YOUR HAIR I AM PRETTY SURE. I am experiencing this right now, head is getting smaller daily, its crazy, I also use to have puffy eyes and I dont even realize before using my regiment. now the size of my head is about 20% smaller all around no joke. it will make your whole head get puffed up. but seti will help for sure.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
wassup freak b****s

can someone answer me some questions please

apologizes in advance if this has been already discussed, which im sure it has....but f*** it man :D

1) what exactly is the problem with topical seti? is it a penetration problem with the vehicle, or a cosmetic problem - its too oily or some sh*t? or some other problems??

2) how much would a year's worth of topical seti set you back?

cheers motherfuckerssssss

xx

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you are wrong on this one man, IF YOU STARTED TO LOSE HAIR 5 YEARS OR LESS YOU CAN CURE because its all about getting rid of the fibrosis. when the fibrosis get left on your head for too long it become calcified which mean it became a part of your bone. and your head will get bigger an bigger if you dont treat it. just like John Travolta
View attachment 83596View attachment 83597
see the size of his head is getting bigger and bigger? use his eyes and eyebrows as a comparison, and yes this is the fact that why bald ppl have big head. its because of the inflammation thats killing the hair. so if you get on seti fast enough before calcification start, YOU WILL GET YOUR HAIR I AM PRETTY SURE. I am experiencing this right now, head is getting smaller daily, its crazy, I also use to have puffy eyes and I dont even realize before using my regiment. now the size of my head is about 20% smaller all around no joke. it will make your whole head get puffed up. but seti will help for sure.

You are mistaken. The shots were taken with different cameras. Red carpet photos have to be taken with a large focal length lens because the photographers cannot get close to the subject. This will always result in a dramatic flattening of the face, making it look broader.
18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg

Brody-Jenner-selfie.jpg

Hot-Brody-Jenner-Pictures.jpg

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wassup freak b****s

can someone answer me some questions please

apologizes in advance if this has been already discussed, which im sure it has....but f*** it man :D

1) what exactly is the problem with topical seti? is it a penetration problem with the vehicle, or a cosmetic problem - its too oily or some sh*t? or some other problems??

2) how much would a year's worth of topical seti set you back?

cheers motherfuckerssssss

xx
I mix my seti with stemox, and it makes the hair seems like it is doused with hairspray when it dries. It’s really stiff, so I only use it when I’m not going out or seeing anyone for the rest of the day. And as far as a year of topical seti price wise, it depends. You can get 10g of salt seti from Kane (the version of seti suitable for topical use) for about $140 I think. It depends on which % you want to use for your topical. I’ve seen users use anywhere from 5 to 20%, so you’d have to do the math depending on what you want to use. The higher the percentage, the better the chance of maintenance. You probably won’t see regrowth, but I’d say you have a decent chance of thickening at 10% or higher

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix my seti with stemox, and it makes the hair seems like it is doused with hairspray when it dries. It’s really stiff, so I only use it when I’m not going out or seeing anyone for the rest of the day. And as far as a year of topical seti price wise, it depends. You can get 10g of salt seti from Kane (the version of seti suitable for topical use) for about $140 I think. It depends on which % you want to use for your topical. I’ve seen users use anywhere from 5 to 20%, so you’d have to do the math depending on what you want to use. The higher the percentage, the better the chance of maintenance. You probably won’t see regrowth, but I’d say you have a decent chance of thickening at 10% or higher

cheers brother!

some other questions if you dont mind...

how long does the topical need to stay in the hair before washing it off?

how is the seti going for you? any sides? maintenance? regrowth?

also whats your history man, you using/used any other drugs like finasteride or anything

cheers!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cheers brother!

some other questions if you dont mind...

how long does the topical need to stay in the hair before washing it off?

how is the seti going for you? any sides? maintenance? regrowth?

also whats your history man, you using/used any other drugs like finasteride or anything

cheers!
Not exactly sure how long it needs to stay in the hair but I’ve heard other people say about 2 hours. Don’t quote me on that though. I only use topical seti on my hairline. I’m also taking oral seti 2g daily for 3 months, not sure if I’m maintaining but I seem to be losing the same amount of hair - I’m not discouraged yet though cause finasteride is known to cause a shed too and there isn’t any improvement for up to a year. No sides at all, except sleeplessness in the beginning. I used finasteride for 3 months on two separate occasions and got horrible sexual sides both times. I’m also using minoxidil which I believe is important with seti to increase pge2 while seti decreases the negative effects of pgd2

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are mistaken. The shots were taken with different cameras. Red carpet photos have to be taken with a large focal length lens because the photographers cannot get close to the subject. This will always result in a dramatic flattening of the face, making it look broader.
View attachment 83600

View attachment 83601
View attachment 83602

sorry bro this is the harsh truth believe it or not, go google search famous celeb bald and before pics you will know

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 83600

View attachment 83601
View attachment 83602
and bro look all bald people have big ugly bald head because its inflamed, its not normal its unhealthy scalp. and not only their head get bigger face too.
skull-expansion-hair-loss-exercises-male-and-female-hair-loss-nHFuSE.jpg

domed-skull-shape-hair-loss-link.jpg

extreme-skull-expansion-and-hair-loss.jpg

this is the harsh truth, but for now i dont think seti work good at all against bald ppl who's fibrosis had already calcified, but for me at least and I CAN AGAIN TELL YOU MY HEAD HAD BECAME SMALLER FOR AT LEAST 20% IN THE LAST 2 MONTH, i have 9000 pictures in my iphone to use to compare and I used to have that huge bump i the back now its gone my head shape look very boxy, all my friends and family said I look so much better and yes balding will also make you look older than you appear. Go seach bald people online they all have puffy face and big head its because of the PHG2 man its killing our look. BUT IF YOU GET ON SETI ONTIME ONLY IF. but I also latter realized that I have thyroid disorder which enhanced my hairlose.

Last edited:

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you still cant notice the difference between scalp with head of hair and bald head, heres a few head with head of hair they all look normal sized, not expanded head shape look boxy as hell which is good.
xsquare-skull-shape.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zgSjKnZkwk.jpg
brad_pitt.jpg

DT3QClR.png
eminemshady.jpg
Killfrisyrer%2BH%C3%B6sten%2B2015.jpg

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry bro this is the harsh truth believe it or not, go google search famous celeb bald and before pics you will know

First, let's step away from this notion of "harsh" truth. I'm not disagreeing with you because I cannot emotionally handle what you are saying. I am disagreeing because the evidence you provided is not that great. That is, it is not very convincing when you provide a few vague pictures (eg. A young Travolta from a 3/4 perspective, compared to a much older Travolta facing square, and shot with a telephoto lens - these are not good for comparison because there are many variables at play) and essentially claim that bald peoples' heads balloon up. Your pictures are not compelling, and additionally, how do you know the same is not true for those who do not go bald? You cannot see their skull shape because the hair is in the way. Hair is intentionally cut unevenly, rather than conformal with the skull, to give an aesthetic shape, (source: Milady's Standard Cosmetology, the most commonly used text within cosmetology schools in the U.S.) unless you are showing someone who is buzzed down. In other words, hair shape is not a reliable indicator of skull shape. And then there are bald people who have perfectly reasonable or even deficient looking skulls. Not all bald men have big heads. To me it just seems like you just think the bald look is ugly. But let's keep in mind your original claim - the balding process causes a change in the skull shape, namely by increasing its size/girth. This claim naturally beckons before and after pictures of the same individual and I have shown you why the pictures you provided before are not adequate - the effect of the camera lens totally confounds any growth that may be real.

And no I will not do the work for you by looking up pictures. If you want to prove your point, I am happy to look at pictures you post. For now, what I am seeing are pictures 1) Taken with a telephoto lens and 2) of thick built men or 3) pictures of men with an indentation or other anatomical landmark whenever you want to provide evidence for your skull expansion theory.

What I need from you are pictures of balding people showing that their skull changes over time not due to a telephoto lens, and I require the same of a non balding people showing no such change. For your convenience, I already posted images of a fullhead, Brody Jenner, demonstrating the effect of a telephoto lens. His skull has not grown; the only changes are the camera settings.

I find it more plausible to believe that many people have strange skull shapes sitting right there under their head of hair, but I am open to being shown otherwise.

For kicks, here is a picture of a severely balding man with a much smaller skull shape than the ones you posted (by the way, different ethnicities can have markedly different skull shapes, please take care to not only look at anglosaxen skulls).

p86_right_before.jpg

And as an additional tidbit, I personally happen to have a skull shape similar to that of the man above. Even through losing hair I have noticed no growth. In fact, I believe some growth would improve the aesthetics of my skull, so here's to hoping you are right! Unfortunately I do not think the effect is significant, if there at all.

Last edited:

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
First, let's step away from this notion of "harsh" truth. I'm not disagreeing with you because I cannot emotionally handle what you are saying. I am disagreeing because the evidence you provided is not that great. That is, it is not very convincing when you provide a few vague pictures (eg. A young Travolta from a 3/4 perspective, compared to a much older Travolta facing square, and shot with a telephoto lens - these are not good for comparison because there are many variables at play) and essentially claim that bald peoples' heads balloon up. Your pictures are not compelling, and additionally, how do you know the same is not true for those who do not go bald? You cannot see their skull shape because the hair is in the way. Hair is intentionally cut unevenly, rather than conformal with the skull, to give an aesthetic shape, (source: Milady's Standard Cosmetology, the most commonly used text within cosmetology schools in the U.S.) unless you are showing someone who is buzzed down. In other words, hair shape is not a reliable indicator of skull shape. And then there are bald people who have perfectly reasonable or even deficient looking skulls. Not all bald men have big heads. To me it just seems like you just think the bald look is ugly. But let's keep in mind your original claim - the balding process causes a change in the skull shape, namely by increasing its size/girth. This claim naturally beckons before and after pictures of the same individual and I have shown you why the pictures you provided before are not adequate - the effect of the camera lens totally confounds any growth that may be real.

And no I will not do the work for you by looking up pictures. If you want to prove your point, I am happy to look at pictures you post. For now, what I am seeing are pictures 1) Taken with a telephoto lens and 2) of thick built men or 3) pictures of men with an indentation or other anatomical landmark whenever you want to provide evidence for your skull expansion theory.

What I need from you are pictures of balding people showing that their skull changes over time not due to a telephoto lens, and I require the same of a non balding people showing no such change. For your convenience, I already posted images of a fullhead, Brody Jenner, demonstrating the effect of a telephoto lens. His skull has not grown; the only changes are the camera settings.

I find it more plausible to believe that many people have strange skull shapes sitting right there under their head of hair, but I am open to being shown otherwise.

For kicks, here is a picture of a severely balding man with a much smaller skull shape than the ones you posted (by the way, different ethnicities can have markedly different skull shapes, please take care to not only look at anglosaxen skulls).

View attachment 83674

And as an additional tidbit, I personally happen to have a skull shape similar to that of the man above. Even through losing hair I have noticed no growth. In fact, I believe some growth would improve the aesthetics of my skull, so here's to hoping you are right! Unfortunately I do not think the effect is significant, if there at all.

sorry man I dont have time your read your ”theory" simply because already fixed my hairline so Im not int you interrested at all. What Im experiencing now is facts with seti NOT THEORY. now so talk to me when you jump on seti not because "OH I DONT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE I WANT MY HAIR BACK stop crying. I should not be here helping you guys anyways because I fixed my problems already. if you dont believe goodluck fixing your hairline I already fixed mine not only because of hairline rerowth but because my head is getting sh*t time smaller and my hair look lot more healthoer myhairline look FUCKLOT LOWER HEAD LOOK BOXY NOT BUMPY SHAPED because my head is smaller.

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 83674

the fibrosis will calcified and it will not leave your scalp after it calcified PERIOD. ok Im done with this now I here tried to come back and help, its on you weather or not to believe it. At least for seti it will not help to remove calcification. and IF IT DONT NO HAIR GROW ON THAT AREA NOT EVEN TRANSPLANTED HAIR BECAUSE IT ONLY WILL GET BIGGER SO EVEN TRANSPLANTED HAIR WILL EVENTUALLY DIE BECAUSE CALCIFICATION TOOK ALL THE HAIR'S BREATHING SPACE AND BLOOD FLOW

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry man I dont have time your read your ”theory".
Very disrespectful, considering I took the time to read your posts and respond.

Very ironic and disappointing, considering you were the one actually pitching a theory (skull expansion) whereas I was only questioning your claims.

To repay you in kind, I stopped reading past what is displayed in the quote above, especially since I spotted all caps rambling in the periphery.

I'm glad you found something that works for you. However, that does not validate your claims about skull expansion. Setipiprant's mechanism of action is already reported in the literature without mention of skull bone growth.

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very disrespectful, considering I took the time to read your posts and respond.

Very ironic and disappointing, considering you were the one actually pitching a theory (skull expansion) whereas I was only questioning your claims.

To repay you in kind, I stopped reading past what is displayed in the quote above, especially since I spotted all caps rambling in the periphery.

I'm glad you found something that works for you. However, that does not validate your claims about skull expansion.

LMAO dont read it il delet it myself It man its your hair i dont care. I was here trying to help and now I know exactly how swiss temples feel f*** this.

Last edited:

nick533142

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO dont read it man ill delet it myself It man its your hair i dont care. I was here trying to help and now I know exactly how swiss temples feel f*** this.
Im just mad at the fact that I have proof and you have nothing but internet pictures, did you spend thousands of dollars on seti? if no why are you even arguing with me you dont have anything to argue.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just mad at the fact that I have proof and you have nothing but internet pictures, did you spend thousands of dollars on seti? if no why are you even arguing with me you dont have anything to argue.
I’ve been on seti for a few months, and my head shape hasn’t changed. I get that calcification can inhibit hair growth but that doesn’t mean it will change your skull shape... your “proof” is literally internet pictures which doesn’t classify as proof at all. Not trying to start an argument but I just fail to see your point.