It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been 11 days since I've been on Lyphar seti @ 1 g./day (500 mgs. 2x/day). Had bad sheds the past couple of days. Scalp has felt slightly more iirritated and itchy than usual. How long before you guys noticed positive results on this stuff? All I'm hoping for at this point is to reduce the shedding and itching, but it seems it might be making things worse. How is this possible???

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been 11 days since I've been on Lyphar seti @ 1 g./day (500 mgs. 2x/day). Had bad sheds the past couple of days. Scalp has felt slightly more iirritated and itchy than usual. How long before you guys noticed positive results on this stuff? All I'm hoping for at this point is to reduce the shedding and itching, but it seems it might be making things worse. How is this possible???
How you doing now?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think shedding is not always the best and most definitive indicator as hair gos through cycles . On seti there's days where I shed less and shed normally , I think in 6 months I'll be able to know if it's working as my frontal hairline is thinning slowly. Going to be ordering pge2 soon and receiving lewis setipiprant (might be better than the lyphar one im using ). Gonna start using pge2 with my derminator. Keep you guys posted.
Hey man what’s the latest results? Any progress?

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the latest update from Swiss temples by the way?

i mailed him years back and his position was he found his treatment by the community so untoward that he basically was "f*** all dese c****" and doesn't care to waste his time anymore at all on unappreciative people. If you check his activity on reddit now its sporadic posting in subjects entirely unrelated to hair loss

make it of it what you will, hes either reversed his hair loss sufficiently, or it never got better than what he showed us. @westonci is part of the private forum they have IIRC, so he could clarify.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mailed him years back and his position was he found his treatment by the community so untoward that he basically was "f*** all dese c****" and doesn't care to waste his time anymore at all on unappreciative people. If you check his activity on reddit now its sporadic posting in subjects entirely unrelated to hair loss

make it of it what you will, hes either reversed his hair loss sufficiently, or it never got better than what he showed us. @westonci is part of the private forum they have IIRC, so he could clarify.

I remember browsing his comment history on reddit, the fella seemed to be heavily into the white supremacy movement, idk maybe he received backlash from the community for his views.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember browsing his comment history on reddit, the fella seemed to be heavily into the white supremacy movement, idk maybe he received backlash from the community for his views.

yes, that came up before and it goes to show the absurdity and stupidity of some of the people in this community. Swiss could be a card carrying member of the f*****g NSDAP and it still wouldn't be relevant.

What is relevant is he demonstrated hair regrowth on a previously slick bald area and put effort into educating others as to how he achieved it and why it worked. In response he got his name run through the mud because the group buy efforts wanted nothing to do with kane and his paid forum cronies saw to it to get swiss out, have his method poo-pood and even label him a scammer (hilarious, coming from kane) despite him not selling a f*****g thing

I even remember telling him in that mail exchange that since the damage is already done, he should just go ahead and turn his website into a webshop selling a solution and make money off all the retards that did him dirty.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, that came up before and it goes to show the absurdity and stupidity of some of the people in this community. Swiss could be a card carrying member of the f*****g NSDAP and it still wouldn't be relevant.

What is relevant is he demonstrated hair regrowth on a previously slick bald area and put effort into educating others as to how he achieved it and why it worked. In response he got his name run through the mud because the group buy efforts wanted nothing to do with kane and his paid forum cronies saw to it to get swiss out, have his method poo-pood and even label him a scammer (hilarious, coming from kane) despite him not selling a f*****g thing

I even remember telling him in that mail exchange that since the damage is already done, he should just go ahead and turn his website into a webshop selling a solution and make money off all the retards that did him dirty.
any idea where I could find his regimen?
Was it mainly seti and PGE2?

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
his website is still up albeit not updated in years (strange then that he would still be paying the fees?)

http://swisstemples.com/

abbreviated version is: PGE2 + seti + microneedling + lithium chloride

The site actually is not live anymore. Has been down for a month or more. I read somewhere he was keeping it going from any PayPal donations so perhaps those ran out.

Some of the site is still accessible through the WayBackMachine / InternetArchive. You can also find some of his work still published on http://swisstemples.blogspot.com/ and his ask.fm.