It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci You considered getting a transplant? You could get a 4-5k FUE and when buzzed down would give decent coverage alongside your seti maintenance

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Btw thought I'd update on seti over here, so I been 4 weeks on Lyphar Oral Seti and around 1.5 grams a day (way too f*****g time consuming to get exactly 0.5 grams in each capsule to do 2 grams a day as Lyphar seti is so static - flys everywhere, end up getting like 0.3-0.4 g in a pill). I'm still shedding as normal and feel like i'm shedding more now on the crown where I did not have hair loss before but I feel this may be normal as like finasteride its an initial shed of the week/miniaturized hairs ? I have had uni exams this month and so have been getting poor sleep... did you experience this as well in the beginning @westonci ?
Your using anything else?

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think shedding is not always the best and most definitive indicator as hair gos through cycles . On seti there's days where I shed less and shed normally , I think in 6 months I'll be able to know if it's working as my frontal hairline is thinning slowly. Going to be ordering pge2 soon and receiving lewis setipiprant (might be better than the lyphar one im using ). Gonna start using pge2 with my derminator. Keep you guys posted.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci things still going well? It will be really interesting to ser where you are after say six months of 2G per day. Regular progress pictures are of course a really good way of keeping track but sometimes there isnt much change between pics that are a few weeks apart. This isnt it itself a bad thing. But the progress on your crown over the longer term is really encouraging. It will be a real testament to the efficacy of Seti to see how hairline and frontal is after say six months on 2G.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci things still going well? It will be really interesting to ser where you are after say six months of 2G per day. Regular progress pictures are of course a really good way of keeping track but sometimes there isnt much change between pics that are a few weeks apart. This isnt it itself a bad thing. But the progress on your crown over the longer term is really encouraging. It will be a real testament to the efficacy of Seti to see how hairline and frontal is after say six months on 2G.

Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfited for those areas.

As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

No sides to report.

Click the Imgur links for full res pics, HairLossTalk.com attachments get compressed

https://i.imgur.com/puyxrqp.jpg

puyxrqp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Mx5Agv2.jpg

Mx5Agv2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1v8WkwA.jpg

1v8WkwA.jpg

Last edited:

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever used finasteride @westonci? I am about to transition from finasteride to seti. Do you think I will lose what I have maintained from finasteride if I just switch to Seti?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you ever used finasteride @westonci? I am about to transition from finasteride to seti. Do you think I will lose what I have maintained from finasteride if I just switch to Seti?

Unfortunately I never tried finasteride so its hard to compare. They both work in different ways of negating PGD2 harmful hair effects (see diagram below)

Id imagine 2g/day seti = 1mg/day finasteride.

https://i.imgur.com/m8otWQI.png

m8otWQI.png

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci solid maintenence and even slight thickening, looks good man. Just want to say thank you for documenting your progress and updating us regularly, can’t thank you enough for inspiring me to get on this treatment