Is the cure to this miserable disease anywhere close?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• So impolite Janey!.jpeg
    So impolite Janey!.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 121

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ZZZ......snore.... Wake us up when the thing is actually working and growing hair inside a test tube, sigh.... or at least on a baby pig she observes quietly and without a hint of derision in the voice....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boys love math right? So if it takes Janey 36 months to almost get to female lengths of say, not quite juvenile hair from NW7 but each year maybe better and six more inches of hair each one more year, how many years old does it make you guys when this product comes to market and say works even better than finasteride with less dick shrinkage? How old would that even be? I started my hair protocol in eh 2019 and I was 54 and I will be 57 someday, how long till the average guy on this thread has hair that is even cosmetically noticeable as "different?" Just a little help with math says Janey and a bit of a cope for you guys who know everything about every single product ever available that doesn't work but nothing about protocols like cycling which might actually work in say 72 months which is like six years? That's a lot of reading Westlaw entries on SEARCH baldness new sort of works, for females but only a little for guys?

Just do the math, boys and decide, hair or say jogging or fly fishing or watching sports fat, bald and happy and eh, you guys decide. Will jumped ship and Janey hasn't looked back yet.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boys love math right? So if it takes Janey 36 months to almost get to female lengths of say, not quite juvenile hair from NW7 but each year maybe better and six more inches of hair each one more year, how many years old does it make you guys when this product comes to market and say works even better than finasteride with less dick shrinkage? How old would that even be? I started my hair protocol in eh 2019 and I was 54 and I will be 57 someday, how long till the average guy on this thread has hair that is even cosmetically noticeable as "different?" Just a little help with math says Janey and a bit of a cope for you guys who know everything about every single product ever available that doesn't work but nothing about protocols like cycling which might actually work in say 72 months which is like six years? That's a lot of reading Westlaw entries on SEARCH baldness new sort of works, for females but only a little for guys?

Just do the math, boys and decide, hair or say jogging or fly fishing or watching sports fat, bald and happy and eh, you guys decide. Will jumped ship and Janey hasn't looked back yet.

Janey

Attachments

• Too Small.jpeg
    Too Small.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 89

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Janey
If the truth hurts then just think of poor Janey. She has increasingly nice hair but will always wear a wig because it's more attractive but Janey is a huge pleaser and guys just prefer us this way, lol, not that any of them actually get to touch us but it's gets us lots of free drinks and free fags outside while watching the men just pee anywhere they feel like, ugg. Not a good look and never show the actual thing to any female you find even remotely attractive enough for even a handjob, say. Nobody likes touching that, ever except for the two guys out behind the empty dumper, sorry dumpster, you know, like taking turns and doing unspeakable things.<Janey shudders and Will says, "hey, wait a minute.....">

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
That’s what I got from your message. I find your posts to be completely incoherent, off topic, and extremely unhelpful. If that wasn’t the point, then what was exactly?

all I get from your posts are “men are ugly, beards suck, you’re all disgusting, boobs”.

edit: why exactly do you hate everyone on here? So toxic. This is supposed to be a support forum.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s what I got from your message. I find your posts to be completely incoherent, off topic, and extremely unhelpful. If that wasn’t the point, then what was exactly?

all I get from your posts are “men are ugly, beards suck, you’re all disgusting, boobs”.

edit: why exactly do you hate everyone on here? So toxic. This is supposed to be a support forum.
No it's not. It's BS except for the oral minoxidil and tranny meds. I help every single person, mostly without cheek who wants help and who DM's me. None of you guys want hair. You want pretend hair or piggy hair or synthetic hair or RU hair that you can only see if you jump in front of the mirror and click fast. Then you post them and Janey feels so sorry for you.

I delete every single post that someone objects to, unless they are objectively funny. Can't read more than two paragraphs? Then how does Janey answer every single question in some day's top 30 requests, most of which involve playing Guess how bald I am or will become and you are wrong because all of my cousins and sisters and brothers and uncles all hair hair. Sorry, that's not good math. It's called Bayesian induction and no none of them have Telogen Effluvium ever and most of them are fixing to go to the doctor as we say down South but mostly want a pat on the back cause they argue with you if you say. yep male pattern baldness. Jane's like, my mirrors at home work fine. Why don't mirrors of bald guys work or ugly trannies, shhh. We are all beautiful in their own ways.

So listen, guy. Janey is everybody and she's had ever single bad hair experience, failed transplant, father who's 107 and still has better hair than Janey, at least for 75 days more, we calculate. Janey can poke fun at trannies, pigs, mean guys, closet top men, girls who don't even try and hmm, several more things. So Janey is just the observer like the eyeglasses in Gatsby, remember and the all seeing eyes see all and tell all without much of a cushion. So we laugh at ourselves and the time our system blew off while water skiing in front of all of the women' garden club and oh yea, coming off during sex. Will couldn't wear a system because he outs himself to every single person and so does Janey. Janey has great hair but just loves her wig and remains happily strickly chickly unless you buy her drinks and maybe tell her she's almost as pretty as a real live girl and hey, Will takes that as a compliment all day long.

Janey knows all of the different odors that change and she has swum regularly at the indoor pool where she showers with mostly Chinese old men, who seem to love to swim and then shower for like 62 minutes focused on her 38 D's and she tries to turn away from all of the boys and oglers except the truly worthy and just to check and make sure Will made the right decision to jump ship for hair.

Some of you are stock features in the book that we are working on about HairLossTalk.com, @bridgeburn and the struggle to be hot and male and still grow hair, something like that. There's a short story about the Kafkasesque male pattern baldness that no, guys, no, does not care if every single descendant on your side that is white has hair, sorry, Europeans conquered each other again and again and again and again until WWII and most guys died with their hair. Now what have you lost my friend? So extra heat on top. Beards are supposed to work together with baldness and a heat control mechanism and boys have beards and muscles and maybe eh and girls have tits and yuck, down there and XY trannies have the best hair and the best choices of partners and just save up your semen rejections, bank it and no guilt or regret for being a hot bottom guy with full length chick hair and a high voice like Will had and Janey has higggher!!!

Better to be the focus of a joke then to be the angry guy walking out fuming about how dare they say that, that Janey and ....

It's supposed to lighten the mood but do tell how desperate and devoid of experience your life has been since it turned out not to be Telogen Effluvium sorry, guys, it never is. Will ate nothing but tofu, biotin, B-12, Niacin, gelatin, long and strong from Parade magazine, biotin shampoo from mommy's salon and gravity boots. Janey's still here to laugh at himself or themself or whatever. Goddess-damn trannies confusing everything and actually giving 15 year old boys hope. Janey's culpable and Will loves her more and more for saying what he is too Goddess timid to tell you. You are not a girl; you are not a woman, you are not Asian, you are not an Eskimo, you are not Peruvian and not from Easter Island. You are 99 percent white, privileged and whiners because chicks take all the decent jobs while we play video games and beg chicks to text sexually and then end up smoking weed and jerking each other off unless mother is heard upstairs coming down for her precious linen rags and then we all scatter out the back door of the basement and make jokes about who's the b**ch and who sucks whom and small mouths and IBS. Oh and Will loves the idea of Swiss lace and all of the guy to guy tips about how to put your hair on so it only looks partially bald and birds don't land on it for like nest material. Will can't wait to get a system just to learn how to clean lace for all of the newbies who think it makes them say James Bond and guess what? Click your heels three times and say Jane's not that bad, Jane's not that bad, Jane's not that bad, then grunt and laugh about her pouty sweet salon lips and tips and ahem, things a lady shan't mention.

Wise up; man up and either go tranny or go jerk off sixteen times a day, I think you said or somebody said was the HairLossTalk.com record for one day and caused approximately 76 percent of your hair to vanish into Onanism.

Best,
Janey

and man up Will and sign at the bottom
Will

Janey

Last edited:

1780po

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not. It's BS except for the oral minoxidil and tranny meds. I help every single person, mostly without cheek who wants help and who DM's me. None of you guys want hair. You want pretend hair or piggy hair or synthetic hair or RU hair that you can only see if you jump in front of the mirror and click fast. Then you post them and Janey feels so sorry for you.

I delete every single post that someone objects to, unless they are objectively funny. Can't read more than two paragraphs? Then how does Janey answer every single question in some day's top 30 requests, most of which involve playing Guess how bald I am or will become and you are wrong because all of my cousins and sisters and brothers and uncles all hair hair. Sorry, that's not good math. It's called Bayesian induction and no none of them have Telogen Effluvium ever and most of them are fixing to go to the doctor as we say down South but mostly want a pat on the back cause they argue with you if you say. yep male pattern baldness. Jane's like, my mirrors at home work fine. Why don't mirrors of bald guys work or ugly trannies, shhh. We are all beautiful in their own ways.

So listen, guy. Janey is everybody and she's had ever single bad hair experience, failed transplant, father who's 107 and still has better hair than Janey, at least for 75 days more, we calculate. Janey can poke fun at trannies, pigs, mean guys, closet top men, girls who don't even try and hmm, several more things. So Janey is just the observer like the eyeglasses in Gatsby, remember and the all seeing eyes see all and tell all without much of a cushion. So we laugh at ourselves and the time our system blew off while water skiing in front of all of the women' garden club and oh yea, coming off during sex. Will couldn't wear a system because he outs himself to every single person and so does Janey. Janey has great hair but just loves her wig and remains happily strickly chickly unless you buy her drinks and maybe tell her she's almost as pretty as a real live girl and hey, Will takes that as a compliment all day long.

Janey knows all of the different odors that change and she has swum regularly at the indoor pool where she showers with mostly Chinese old men, who seem to love to swim and then shower for like 62 minutes focused on her 38 D's and she tries to turn away from all of the boys and oglers except the truly worthy and just to check and make sure Will made the right decision to jump ship for hair.

Some of you are stock features in the book that we are working on about HairLossTalk.com, @bridgeburn and the struggle to be hot and male and still grow hair, something like that. There's a short story about the Kafkasesque male pattern baldness that no, guys, no, does not care if every single descendant on your side that is white has hair, sorry, Europeans conquered each other again and again and again and again until WWII and most guys died with their hair. Now what have you lost my friend? So extra heat on top. Beards are supposed to work together with baldness and a heat control mechanism and boys have beards and muscles and maybe eh and girls have tits and yuck, down there and XY trannies have the best hair and the best choices of partners and just save up your semen rejections, bank it and no guilt or regret for being a hot bottom guy with full length chick hair and a high voice like Will had and Janey has higggher!!!

Better to be the focus of a joke then to be the angry guy walking out fuming about how dare they say that, that Janey and ....

It's supposed to lighten the mood but do tell how desperate and devoid of experience your life has been since it turned out not to be Telogen Effluvium sorry, guys, it never is. Will ate nothing but tofu, biotin, B-12, Niacin, gelatin, long and strong from Parade magazine, biotin shampoo from mommy's salon and gravity boots. Janey's still here to laugh at himself or themself or whatever. Goddess-damn trannies confusing everything and actually giving 15 year old boys hope. Janey's culpable and Will loves her more and more for saying what he is too Goddess timid to tell you. You are not a girl; you are not a woman, you are not Asian, you are not an Eskimo, you are not Peruvian and not from Easter Island. You are 99 percent white, privileged and whiners because chicks take all the decent jobs while we play video games and beg chicks to text sexually and then end up smoking weed and jerking each other off unless mother is heard upstairs coming down for her precious linen rags and then we all scatter out the back door of the basement and make jokes about who's the b**ch and who sucks whom and small mouths and IBS. Oh and Will loves the idea of Swiss lace and all of the guy to guy tips about how to put your hair on so it only looks partially bald and birds don't land on it for like nest material. Will can't wait to get a system just to learn how to clean lace for all of the newbies who think it makes them say James Bond and guess what? Click your heels three times and say Jane's not that bad, Jane's not that bad, Jane's not that bad, then grunt and laugh about her pouty sweet salon lips and tips and ahem, things a lady shan't mention.

Wise up; man up and either go tranny or go jerk off sixteen times a day, I think you said or somebody said was the HairLossTalk.com record for one day and caused approximately 76 percent of your hair to vanish into Onanism.

Best,
Janey

Will

Janey
What on earth are you even talking about? No doubt my reply here is completely pointless as you will inevitably continue on with your inane diatribes on this forum regardless, but I had to create an account just to be able to block you from my feed as I'm so bored of seeing your comments.

All you do is talk about beards, white people being the only ones who really suffer from baldness, and then irrelevant political based tangents about privilege and random comments about your sexual prowess as a 60+ year old trans person.... all whilst referring to yourself in third person and as a goddess. I really think you need a better grip on reality - yikes.

Firstly, most of what you say has no real scientific evidence or strong studies to really back things up. Is there a correlation between beard growth/body hair growth and male pattern baldness? Sure. It seems so, but there are so so so many instances of guys with beards ranging from, at worst, mediocre, all the way to thick and full who also have really good heads of hair. The two are by no means mutually exclusive, so I really don't know why you're always going on like this is some causative relationship.

Same for Caucasians - do they experience baldness more than other races? Again, yes, but it's still an extremely common trait across basically every race of the world as people age - you're acting as if there aren't millions upon millions of people in any given asian or African country with the exact same gene as a white man has that causes baldness.

Then I see you making assertive claims about things like scalp tension that again, just has no evidence. Why do you think you are correct with all of this stuff, it's unbearable.

Jesus, just read your last post, most of it just reads as the ramblings of a madman. I'm going to block you now so there's no need to even write a reply as I won't see it, but you might be the most insufferable person I've come across on these forums, and I had to take 5 mins out of my day to express that to you for my own sanity.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I moved and and I am the one with the disgusting boobs depending. Bug or feature? Hair impediment or bonus? Goddess gave me my hair back but made me like my wig better ironically but she threw in great tits for free so I see both sides and to the extent possible which is not much, I try to help people shoot for the least chance of breast growth which is typically very little on your average MtF.
But as Will says, breasts, ahem, they grow on you, my friend.

Goddess bless,
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What on earth are you even talking about? No doubt my reply here is completely pointless as you will inevitably continue on with your inane diatribes on this forum regardless, but I had to create an account just to be able to block you from my feed as I'm so bored of seeing your comments.

All you do is talk about beards, white people being the only ones who really suffer from baldness, and then irrelevant political based tangents about privilege and random comments about your sexual prowess as a 60+ year old trans person.... all whilst referring to yourself in third person and as a goddess. I really think you need a better grip on reality - yikes.

Firstly, most of what you say has no real scientific evidence or strong studies to really back things up. Is there a correlation between beard growth/body hair growth and male pattern baldness? Sure. It seems so, but there are so so so many instances of guys with beards ranging from, at worst, mediocre, all the way to thick and full who also have really good heads of hair. The two are by no means mutually exclusive, so I really don't know why you're always going on like this is some causative relationship.

Same for Caucasians - do they experience baldness more than other races? Again, yes, but it's still an extremely common trait across basically every race of the world as people age - you're acting as if there aren't millions upon millions of people in any given asian or African country with the exact same gene as a white man has that causes baldness.

Then I see you making assertive claims about things like scalp tension that again, just has no evidence. Why do you think you are correct with all of this stuff, it's unbearable.

Jesus, just read your last post, most of it just reads as the ramblings of a madman. I'm going to block you now so there's no need to even write a reply as I won't see it, but you might be the most insufferable person I've come across on these forums, and I had to take 5 mins out of my day to express that to you for my own sanity.
But I have hair and you don't. Pray to your god or gather fleece or linen or sheets of mail. Best of luck and you are far from any savant or gentleman and you interrupted me by replying to a dismissed post so maybe check.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No it is not. Not for "pure blooded" non Europeans. I already posted the rates. Did you read all of my entries? You might learn something. Scalp tension seems to be one of the two main theories and I usually cite to the author but most on here already read him and I have for years. I am a shiksa goddess which isn't a Goddess at all. No Jews where you live, shssh. I attempt to never exceed the hypothesis of what's out there and I discuss if DHT actually causes baldness? Me? Yes and no. It's clear to anyone who travels that there are huge differences in baldness and beard rates and several have neither. I don't give a f*** what you don't understand or not but don't challenge someone who never goes off on a cliff unless it's a joke where I quote different influential guys on here. finasteride/Duta? Don't know and barely care but many think it might cause baldness. I take both as a male and a female and eh, nothing either way. What difference does it make to you if you grow a beard or not? I clearly choose not to. None of these things can be changed without hormones and I guess finasteride/duta qualify to some as sex hormones that males need every bit of. They might be right. I do only anecdotal studies and provide all feedback on oral min, estrogens, AA's, reductase inhibitors, microneedling and transplants and everything else this 56 year old with pretty damn good hair has.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is filled with weirdos I swear
Like someone obsessed with gook looking boys, like you Mr. Chad? Because otherwise your statement is referential to you as being a weirdo too. So welcome with all the rest of us freaks. You probably better than we do know who the freaks are and what that is in reference to but you don't want to go head to head with me on this European thing or whatever else. Show me anything even remotely untrue and I will give you a thumbs up and give you as long as you want on the Hair is not Life Thread thread to blab your pretty little head off about what you know about beards and baldness and how it's not true that most beardless men and women never go bald? That's at least 75 percent of humans roughly on the planet and who cares about you and your looks, Mr. 25%? Good luck finding something that you can even see in the mirror with magnifiers. I hope you see it and that all of the chicks now deem you chad again. That's my goal too.

1780po

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it is not. Not for "pure blooded" non Europeans. I already posted the rates. Did you read all of my entries? You might learn something. Scalp tension seems to be one of the two main theories and I usually cite to the author but most on here already read him and I have for years. I am a shiksa goddess which isn't a Goddess at all. No Jews where you live, shssh. I attempt to never exceed the hypothesis of what's out there and I discuss if DHT actually causes baldness? Me? Yes and no. It's clear to anyone who travels that there are huge differences in baldness and beard rates and several have neither. I don't give a f*** what you don't understand or not but don't challenge someone who never goes off on a cliff unless it's a joke where I quote different influential guys on here. finasteride/Duta? Don't know and barely care but many think it might cause baldness. I take both as a male and a female and eh, nothing either way. What difference does it make to you if you grow a beard or not? I clearly choose not to. None of these things can be changed without hormones and I guess finasteride/duta qualify to some as sex hormones that males need every bit of. They might be right. I do only anecdotal studies and provide all feedback on oral min, estrogens, AA's, reductase inhibitors, microneedling and transplants and everything else this 56 year old with pretty damn good hair has.
Look, I’m always open to learning, and if you can show me genuine, solid research to prove your hypothesis, then I’ll eat my hat and apologise, but I know you can’t, because it’s far too complicated and large scale to ever do so.

you speak of ‘pure blooded non Europeans’. So you’re telling me that the baldness gene doesn’t exist outside of European ancestry? And you think whatever shitty study you have proves this - that out of the billions of east and south East Asians and Africans that male pattern baldness doesn’t occur naturally in some? How would you ever prove this? Its impossible. Human genes are so interconnected from way before European empires even existed that where do you draw the line as being pure or not? You’re taking out your arse.

absolutely ridiculous - as I said, it’s more common amongst Europeans, yes. But have you ever travelled? Go and walk around any SE Asian nation and look at people - there’s a whole lot of balding people just as in the west - if you were to study their genome in a lab and track their ancestry/DNA, I can guarantee you’ll find many who have ‘pure’ Asian ancestry, well, as pure as any ‘full blooded’ individual can reasonably ever be.

as far as finasteride causing baldness - what? Every long term placebo controlled study has shown the exact opposite, but somehow you have some evidence that this is wrong and you’re right? Yeah, that’s makes sense…

look, to be honest I don’t care if you propose your theories, that’s fine, but stop posting things as absolute fact when they’re not. And the random ramblings that tie into your own personal life/situation - no one cares and it’s completely irrelevant

1780po

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I do have hair. A lot of it. I was a NW2.5 at most with strong hair everywhere else - I have been on finasteride for years and had a small transplant with de Freitas in Spain of under 1300 grafts. I’m a NW1.5 now at worst and all is good thank you very much. My hair is miles better than your own, and I’m maintaining just fine.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Best,
Janey

Will

Janey
I feel like we need to to limit the amount of words we can post in comments here.