Is the cure to this miserable disease anywhere close?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will help the OP.

I don't know if we are dealing with chemistry or alchemy in most forums.

I miss the time when were talking about hair cloning. Now ppl are talking about the all-powerful CRISP and more experimental drugs.

Some member want to transfer their mind/brains to their new bodies. Hair is just a silly stone on their jorney. Eternal life is the next step. 5 years away from now on, ofc.

We also have some nazis, the cut-your-dick guys and the "it is just around the corner" members.

If I missed anything, everyone is free to make a comment below.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like we need to to limit the amount of words we can post in comments here.
That's a great way forrward. We will do whatever Roey orders! Many HRT folks regularly write long posts and @bridgeburn often did.

See, HRT works but it's complicate. Your crap doesn't work so it's a sewing circle of:

"Wouldn't that be great?" "2023? Wow" "When will this disease be cured"

That's all crap not to mention I do see several long posts but again it's all conjectural while tick tick tick. Our sh*t works and yours will never regrow cosmetically significant hair, just peach fuzz. Here's a recent post from Bridge's thread. We actually try to help people; you have no interest in that so eh, who gives a crap what anyone of you guys say, you've got no pics, no personal data, just a bunch of moaners who are waiting for Jesus to return or maybe Santa, with synthetic hair for all. Who the f*** wants synthetic hair?

T:

Good morning guys.

It's been a long time, but I keep on with the intention of adding to the community, I've entered almost nothing here, I remembered you decided to come do an update, maybe it will be useful for someone.

Well I'm still on my treatment I just increased my dose of minoxidil.

10mg-20mg oral minoxidil maybe more same days, E2 in cycles, 1mg finasteride, who accompanies me knows that it is from bicalutamide to CPA, the only thing I kept was E2.

What do I have to say? I've already reached the one-year mark using E2.

I took testosterone, SHBG, E2, E3 tests.

My testosterone is around 1345.50 ng/dl. well above the reference value.

DHT was high too, even using finasteride, 506.00 pg/ml

My SHBG was also discharged
79.50 nmol/L

My estrone 55.10 pg/ml
And my e2
75.10 pg/ml.

My observations about E2:

I keep gaining ground, my hair is in Norwood-1 looking like mature hair with a lot of volume, if I comb it sideways it's imperceptible that I've already been bald, on the contrary it's with beautiful volume, but as souls said hairstyles like the ones in the photo he sent, I still lack volume, my hair doesn't hold the hairstyle due to lack of volume, I keep evolving I just don't know how long it will take to achieve this result.

I must go like this endlessly, that's where I get to.

But I've been noticing that even with very good testosterone exams if I overdo it on E2 I lose my libido completely and that makes a difference for me, I like to be sexually active.

Perfect ejaculatory volume.
But sometimes I'm getting very low libido, as I said, being forced to stop E2 but when it stops, the effects mainly on the skin go away quickly.

But when I don't use E2 in 15 days I already see a clear difference in my skin, face, even my dark circles increase, it's bizarre.

Minoxidil turned me into a wolf, literally, I noticed that the explosion of my hair came along with the explosion of my body hair, I mean I had a growth blast again some time ago, even my hands are hairy, giant eyelashes, side of the hair joining with the eyebrow I'm looking like a werewolf.

Notes: At this dosage of minoxidil I'm having a difference in my QT (HEART DISEASE) interval, but at this dosage I got amazing results. If you don't understand I'm having problems with my electrocardiogram, probably everyone who takes these dosages will have a difference in the electrocardiogram, but I doubt they will, to avoid this the correct thing would be to take a beta blocker like atenolol for example,I have access all day to support medical and follow-up because i'm a Doctor, i'm young ,i'm an intern Doctor. Why am I saying this? only for those who are reading to be aware that what I do is risky and I am being accompanied, be careful when approaching this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sharing dangerous information here but you who are reading need to be careful with this, we are talking about cardiac tamponade, pericardial effusion and so on, your diet is not good enough to ingest this dosage of minoxidil you don't drink enough water during the day and do not practice physical activity, the recipe for death. TAKE f*****g CARE!

Everything that has an effect on this sh*t fucks you up somehow, how absurd we've come to solve a problem that seems banal but in end of the day you see, it's insane.

BICA, CPA, MINOXIDIL(unsual dosage), female hormones, so choose your poison, opssss, choose you path.

Huge hug my comrades, janey, noorwody,almas, gergely, plsnw1,I hope you are well. s2

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, I’m always open to learning, and if you can show me genuine, solid research to prove your hypothesis, then I’ll eat my hat and apologise, but I know you can’t, because it’s far too complicated and large scale to ever do so.

you speak of ‘pure blooded non Europeans’. So you’re telling me that the baldness gene doesn’t exist outside of European ancestry? And you think whatever shitty study you have proves this - that out of the billions of east and south East Asians and Africans that male pattern baldness doesn’t occur naturally in some? How would you ever prove this? Its impossible. Human genes are so interconnected from way before European empires even existed that where do you draw the line as being pure or not? You’re taking out your arse.

absolutely ridiculous - as I said, it’s more common amongst Europeans, yes. But have you ever travelled? Go and walk around any SE Asian nation and look at people - there’s a whole lot of balding people just as in the west - if you were to study their genome in a lab and track their ancestry/DNA, I can guarantee you’ll find many who have ‘pure’ Asian ancestry, well, as pure as any ‘full blooded’ individual can reasonably ever be.

as far as finasteride causing baldness - what? Every long term placebo controlled study has shown the exact opposite, but somehow you have some evidence that this is wrong and you’re right? Yeah, that’s makes sense…

look, to be honest I don’t care if you propose your theories, that’s fine, but stop posting things as absolute fact when they’re not. And the random ramblings that tie into your own personal life/situation - no one cares and it’s completely irrelevant
I don't believe that about finasteride. If I don't put that in, all of the anti-finasteride people lose their sh*t. I can only tell you to look at Siberians, Native Americans, the Eskimo and the Inuit and for Asians, there are a few billion and they do in general have much more androgynous hair. Trannies tend to know what folks seem more androgynous. The four peoples above seem to lack any hair distinctions related to hair, juveniles, males and females. The ones in America largely if not totally lack any and all beard growth. Virtually everyone who studies this believes baldness occurred among Indo-Europeans/Semites who tend to resemble each other in spite of the different origins in terms of language. In terms of war, yes, baldness and beards seem to follow the conquests of the bearded(always) and balding(some) wars. You can see this in mixed breed Mexicans who often carry both blood from Spain and from Native Americans.

Does this matter in terms of finding palliatives? Maybe not but it might in terms of solutions shortly after puberty in terms of curtailing beard growth but beard growth is caused by both DHT and T and some say frontal hair loss is caused by T and the rest of the scalp by DHT. My views about "male" meds is entirely mainstream and I recommend them but some times I put a disclaimer in because then all of the guys who say finasteride made me impotent/more bald get out of sorts. Some of they might be right in terms of not recoverin from sheds perhaps but regardless, without finasteride, microneedling seems to be largely pointless. Once males go off treatments, the descent came be immediate and harrowing. I am sorry for making things person but I get attacked on here relentless but many but most seem to react well to at least my point of view and my decades of experience fighting baldness as a male, mixed environment and then in an E2 context. I wish good hair for everyone and I also advocate moving from believing the universe is against us to a mind-set that Goddess/a softer sort of Providence wants go things for us hair-wise.

Best,
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I do have hair. A lot of it. I was a NW2.5 at most with strong hair everywhere else - I have been on finasteride for years and had a small transplant with de Freitas in Spain of under 1300 grafts. I’m a NW1.5 now at worst and all is good thank you very much. My hair is miles better than your own, and I’m maintaining just fine.
Let's see that great mane of hair. Plus, transplanted hair doesn't count as any sort of non-surgical palliative. It doesn't change the baldness baseline nor is it protective of future baldness. Just wait till those transplants become thinner and sicker and eventually look like grass growing in the parking lot. Many such 1.5's don't have natural looking hair and it often seems clustered like 2 cm say from the hair line since you don't want to go too low. I have many pics up showing hundreds of unproductive scars, most of which used to have at least a few hairs growing out of them. Nobody else posts failed transplant pics and I wouldn't except for my recovery because it embarrassing and painful and the feeling of deception was almost immediate during my initial debacle.

I have spoken freely about my struggles recovering from a botched transplant but otherwise, I seem to only have recession in the corners and it is filling in. I am a diffuse thinner or was so Norwood's mean very little to me. My method is to look from the front and then, either the guy has a full/fullish head of hair or he doesn't. Diffuse thinning can actually be worse than having a high Norwood number like 7 in terms of transplants but usually better in terms of response to med that sort of regrow hair but which mostly do maintenance like Min/finasteride. I am also almost 57 and I was NW7 temporarily at 55 but my baseline before that was probably what many people wouldn't care so much about but with all of the transplantation scars on my entire scalp and virtually all of the grafts on top becoming all but completely unproductive, I needed microneedling to save me and make this work and in terms of scar healing MR is miraculous. Keep what you can. Even people like this below, struggle to find hair styles or partings that work and there's a huge amount of what I call garbage hair or in worse cases, SOS or Son of Sam hair which is rarely attractive and often baldness is more attractive.

Most of the non-balding races lack SOS hair entirely and SOS hair is clearly androgen-drive for most males. There's a large crimping aspect and "mullet hair cuts" illustrate how bad such hair looks when folks try to grow it to any length but most of you just want coverage. Janey/Will want rock and roll hair and that's virtually impossible without recourse to hormonal solutions which remain the only thing that can take one from NW7 to a youngish Mick Jagger so to speak. I post all of my pics and new pic posts come regularly, at least twice per month. That way even shedding might be observed but since my shed to NW7, shedding is not really an issue for me even on oral min. I won't post pics because that seems to upset many of the bald guys who maintain every last ng/dl of T/DHT. Not me, those hormones cause virtually every single male deviation from juvenile hair and for some of us, beauty. I post male pics and "female" ones often with a wig, for my MtF and transgender followers since I am non-binary. Nobody has to like my choices but my knowledge of hair and hair growth and style from both the male, androgynous and female perspectives is extended and I know at least for me, the effects of all of the different meds, at least roughly:

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see that great mane of hair. Plus, transplanted hair doesn't count as any sort of non-surgical palliative. It doesn't change the baldness baseline nor is it protective of future baldness. Just wait till those transplants become thinner and sicker and eventually look like grass growing in the parking lot. Many such 1.5's don't have natural looking hair and it often seems clustered like 2 cm say from the hair line since you don't want to go too low. I have many pics up showing hundreds of unproductive scars, most of which used to have at least a few hairs growing out of them. Nobody else posts failed transplant pics and I wouldn't except for my recovery because it embarrassing and painful and the feeling of deception was almost immediate during my initial debacle.

I have spoken freely about my struggles recovering from a botched transplant but otherwise, I seem to only have recession in the corners and it is filling in. I am a diffuse thinner or was so Norwood's mean very little to me. My method is to look from the front and then, either the guy has a full/fullish head of hair or he doesn't. Diffuse thinning can actually be worse than having a high Norwood number like 7 in terms of transplants but usually better in terms of response to med that sort of regrow hair but which mostly do maintenance like Min/finasteride. I am also almost 57 and I was NW7 temporarily at 55 but my baseline before that was probably what many people wouldn't care so much about but with all of the transplantation scars on my entire scalp and virtually all of the grafts on top becoming all but completely unproductive, I needed microneedling to save me and make this work and in terms of scar healing MR is miraculous. Keep what you can. Even people like this below, struggle to find hair styles or partings that work and there's a huge amount of what I call garbage hair or in worse cases, SOS or Son of Sam hair which is rarely attractive and often baldness is more attractive.

Most of the non-balding races lack SOS hair entirely and SOS hair is clearly androgen-drive for most males. There's a large crimping aspect and "mullet hair cuts" illustrate how bad such hair looks when folks try to grow it to any length but most of you just want coverage. Janey/Will want rock and roll hair and that's virtually impossible without recourse to hormonal solutions which remain the only thing that can take one from NW7 to a youngish Mick Jagger so to speak. I post all of my pics and new pic posts come regularly, at least twice per month. That way even shedding might be observed but since my shed to NW7, shedding is not really an issue for me even on oral min. I won't post pics because that seems to upset many of the bald guys who maintain every last ng/dl of T/DHT. Not me, those hormones cause virtually every single male deviation from juvenile hair and for some of us, beauty. I post male pics and "female" ones often with a wig, for my MtF and transgender followers since I am non-binary. Nobody has to like my choices but my knowledge of hair and hair growth and style from both the male, androgynous and female perspectives is extended and I know at least for me, the effects of all of the different meds, at least roughly:

Omg please stop commenting such long *** comment . Please ! No one will read it!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg please stop commenting such long *** comment . Please ! No one will read it!
Check the Bridge thread where such long comments are pervasive but then again, we have solutions. Otherwise go f' yourself because I do not care one iota about anything you say or think you know, my bald "friend". Do I give you posting advice? No but you would serve everyone by getting the hell off of here and stop inducing hope for a cure that nobody believes is ever coming without elimination of the T environment. You are all delusional. It will not happen because male and female/juvenile hair are completely different even with similar hair counts. You might as well believe Santa's coming with hair except oops, he's bald like you but he might leave you a gray beard. Have some regard for others as I have to keep jumping over the BS threads and posts you put up obsessively.

You are mentally off from compulsion about hair loss and anyone who does not pursue current solutions is, except for those who take their baldness like men and you are apparently no man. You are obsessed with juvenile looks which are beyond XY's after maybe about 22. Check the ages of the "high school" boy toys and it's usually 24 or below at least when the shows commence. You are free indeed not to read my posts and if nobody reads them, then do like "nobody" and ignore them. They aren't for you anyway. They are for people seeking current solutions and not pretend ones obsessively like you.