Is Looking "badass" The Only Option You Have?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you average height or near? I wouldn't agree with that, maybe if I was 5'5 but I'm 5'10, I'll stick with that if it means not being slick bald.

I think this(imo correct) reasoning translates to many other aestethic factors also, because
it's all about the percentile.

Every added ''percentage point'' above average will have lesser added aestethic value.
BUT! Every lost ''percentage point'' below average will have exponential negative impact on aestethic value.
So:
All percentiles below average are per definition extremely inhibitory to aesthetics, while all
percentiles above average loose value with every ascending percentile.

Why Androgenetic Alopecia has such devastating effect on aesthetics, one must understand that is because it
leaves you practically exponentially handicapped correlated with age at onset of Androgenetic Alopecia because
you then belong to an extremely small percentile on the negative end of the scale.

Really, it's all about not being below in any high value factors.
A man(or women) gets nowhere taking one step front and two steps back.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you average height or near? I wouldn't agree with that, maybe if I was 5'5 but I'm 5'10, I'll stick with that if it means not being slick bald.

I'm 5'11, but height and frame are vastly more important than hair.

When I say 6'1, I don't mean a lanky 6'1, I mean a proportional 6'1.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'11, but height and frame are vastly more important than hair.

When I say 6'1, I don't mean a lanky 6'1, I mean a proportional 6'1.

Ah so it's more broadness. I don't know if this is down to height but building bigger shoulders/traps/triceps/chest. From remembering your pictures I don't recall thinking you were disproportionate in top width, not big but also now small, but as you know you can build on that.

2 inches in height will only make a slight difference to be honest.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF is up with your new avatar I didn't even realize that this was you.

I know, I'm already re-considering because I remember someone had a similar one ages ago. I liked the way the slybald founder guy looks like he has a slight tear in his eye but it's not obvious from the avatar size.

I loved the old one and story behind but I have had it for a long time. I'll need something else to come more naturally.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, I'm already re-considering because I remember someone had a similar one ages ago. I liked the way the slybald founder guy looks like he has a slight tear in his eye but it's not obvious from the avatar size.

I loved the old one and story behind but I have had it for a long time. I'll need something else to come more naturally.

I think that it was @CopeForLife who promoted that guy with every post. You are now his successor.

I might switch my avatar at some point too.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it was @CopeForLife who promoted that guy with every post. You are now his successor.

I might switch my avatar at some point too.

I thought it was him actually.

What is your avatar? I always thought it was Ed Norton for some reason. I think we both levelled up in terms of usernames though.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this(imo correct) reasoning translates to many other aestethic factors also, because
it's all about the percentile.

Every added ''percentage point'' above average will have lesser added aestethic value.
BUT! Every lost ''percentage point'' below average will have exponential negative impact on aestethic value.
So:
All percentiles below average are per definition extremely inhibitory to aesthetics, while all
percentiles above average loose value with every ascending percentile.

Why Androgenetic Alopecia has such devastating effect on aesthetics, one must understand that is because it
leaves you practically exponentially handicapped correlated with age at onset of Androgenetic Alopecia because
you then belong to an extremely small percentile on the negative end of the scale.

Really, it's all about not being below in any high value factors.
A man(or women) gets nowhere taking one step front and two steps back.

Off topic but what brand of saw palmetto do you use?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was him actually.

What is your avatar? I always thought it was Ed Norton for some reason. I think we both levelled up in terms of usernames though.

Yeah our username were very plain.

My avatar is daredevil, from the TV show. It's not super-exciting:

landscape_xlarge.jpg

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's quite compliment, he's good looking, in spite of his NW2.

I don't get the bias against the NW2. Hell even a thick NW3. Before I became all autistic about this hairloss sh*t I honestly couldn't have told you the difference between a 1,2, and thick 3. Anything with diffuse thinning or above 3 I would call balding. The rest were just a full head of hair to me, widow's peaks seemed natural. I think most normies are like this. If I can get to a thick NW2 I will be happy as a clam with my hair.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the bias against the NW2. Hell even a thick NW3. Before I became apl autistic about this hairloss sh*t I honestly couldn't have told you the difference between a 1,2, and thick 3. Anything with diffuse thinning or above 3 I would call balding. The rest were just a full head of hair to me, widows peaks seemed natural. I think moat normies are like this. If I can get to a thick NW2 I will be happy as a clam with my hair.

It doesn't matter what the conscious mind notices, beauty is in the subconscious.

NW1 is best for a man.

NW0 means you look like a woman, NW2 and above means you look old.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the conscious mind notices, beauty is in the subconscious.

NW1 is best for a man.

NW0 means you look like a woman, NW2 and above means you look old.

I didn't and don't think the Daredevil guys looks old. Doesn't seem a teen ager, but he seems like a mid-20-something to early-30-something.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't and don't think the Daredevil guys looks old. Doesn't seem a teen ager, but he seems like a mid-20-something to early-30-something.

Yeah he looks fantastic, he has more than enough awesomeness to compensate for a NW2.

Great nose, chin, skin color, cheekbones, frame, body composition, body hair, etc that stuff is extremely important.

He looks mid-30s I agree.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Yeah he looks fantastic, he has more than enough awesomeness to compensate for a NW2.

Great nose, chin, skin color, cheekbones, frame, body composition, body hair, etc that stuff is extremely important.

He looks mid-30s I agree.

I don't think his hair takes away from that, his hair is awesome IMO