Is Looking "badass" The Only Option You Have?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still looks good in either. But wow he looks like a NW3 in the first one.

Last edited:

Diogenes

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would gladly go NW7 if it means being 6'1 with a proportional build.

Not sure if seriously since I'm already there. Diet, weight and anything within my control, have always been relatively easy for me to attain.
If Saitama was real, that is who I'll resemble even though I know the author meant for him to be joke character

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's not that people here want to avoid being a cliche by being judged as a Bald Guy, they just want to fit a different cliche, the Big Bald Badass Guy. I thought people here were angry at being perceived as someone other than who they really were.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's not that people here want to avoid being a cliche by being judged as a Bald Guy, they just want to fit a different cliche, the Big Bald Badass Guy. I thought people here were angry at being perceived as someone other than who they really were.

It's also important to be attractive to woman.

If you don't want to be the big badass, then don't spend six hours a week lifting consistently for two years.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you an incel /virgin?

Ofc we hate the identity part too but being hot is just as important

blackg

Reaction score
Problems with pre-NW4 hair are mostly at the margins. You may lose access to very valuable social goods (8+ females, elite social circles, positions with high demands on your image, et.c.) but in general you will 1) not be perceived as bald, 2) be able to attract decent women looks-wise, 3) not face much discrimination in social or professional life purely because of your hair.

Post-NW4 and pre-NW4 represents a massive difference in quality of life. Here, I made a chart:
View attachment 73108
That chart is a brilliant idea.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problems with pre-NW4 hair are mostly at the margins. You may lose access to very valuable social goods (8+ females, elite social circles, positions with high demands on your image, et.c.) but in general you will 1) not be perceived as bald, 2) be able to attract decent women looks-wise, 3) not face much discrimination in social or professional life purely because of your hair.

Post-NW4 and pre-NW4 represents a massive difference in quality of life. Here, I made a chart:
View attachment 73108

Very accurate chart honestly. The difference between norwood 5-6-7 is smaller than that in regards to aesthetics in my opinion however, but a norwood 5 likely has the simple option of getting back a full head of hair through transplants.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 73108
Agreed - although there are anomalies who aren't too impacted by advanced balding

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1 and 2 i still cant tell the difference between other than nw1 looking low iq and monkey like often

You sure theres a dip zircon?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1 and 2 i still cant tell the difference between other than nw1 looking low iq and monkey like often

You sure theres a dip zircon?

My teenage Norwood was my best feature. I'm fairly average looking but could get by well into upper range with perfect NW1. I will get it back along with more density with my second transplant.