Is Looking "badass" The Only Option You Have?

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So...me hating being 6'3" is crazy. I don't think I'm freakishly tall, but I don't want to look more than average. abd Being tall is not important to me.

I hate being bald and I hate that the only way I will be considered attractive is based on me being Big and Bald, To me, really tall/bald guys are usually thuggish types.

I can certainly understand the problems short and bald guys have, but I hate that my problems are completely dismissed and that I am supposed to looove fitting a stupid stereotype that is not who I really am.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is me with 5'7" Rahm Emanuel, Chicago's mayor.

Attachments

• me and the mayor2.jpg
    me and the mayor2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 346

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

You look like a cuddly bear rather than a thug.

Are you well off financially? Hobnobbing with mayors and all in suits.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Poor Chicago's mayor is looking like a midget next to you, and i will probably too
Regarding baldness, you can consider a hair transplant, or hopefully wait a few more years for Tsuji

Now i feel bad for trolling you, you seems like a nice guy, not the "thug" archetype

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can understand the frustration of people who say, "So the answer to losing your hair is to become a perfect person in every other way...."

I try to take a grain of salt with every comment I receive online, since it's pretty easy to take a cheap shot at someone, but it frustrates me that my only option is to embrace my height/size and work out. I understand it's harder for smaller guys, but that doesn't mean every guy who is my height loves it. I have, in the past, listed my height as 6' even to dissuade women who were into big guys, since I would rather not have to limit my dating pool to those who are into 6'3" broad shouldered bald guys. I feel like I'm missing out on anyone with any taste.

I still find this and all your stories so surreal and hilarious.

I can't think of one physical or mental trait I would ever DOWNGRADE in how I present myself to women. I need every f*****g shred of me I have to get a simple date.

"Oh no women find me hot, better lie about something they find attractive so they won't."

1st world problems.

Crazy.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to look like a badass but I don't want to date a girl who wants someone who she knows is 6'3" and bald. It's gross and I think I'll only end up with trashy types who can't get anyone better. Being tall is not a good thing;.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to look like a badass but I don't want to date a girl who wants someone who she knows is 6'3" and bald. It's gross and I think I'll only end up with trashy types who can't get anyone better. Being tall is not a good thing;.

In other words, you simply hate yourself and are therefore repulsed by anyone who might find you attractive as a result.

Good game.