Is Looking "badass" The Only Option You Have?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn

1620.jpg

is this you during the day?

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Norwood is whatever the maximum is. I started losing my hair at 17. Got my first transplant at 19. Now I shave the top of my head along with my neck and then buzz my stubble and sides.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My Norwood is whatever the maximum is. I started losing my hair at 17. Got my first transplant at 19. Now I shave the top of my head along with my neck and then buzz my stubble and sides.

020202.jpg

your 7 yes?

lol at how you cut your hair

i thought that was a joke when i saw it in your regimen box

why the f*** would you SHAVE your top and only buzz your sides?

surely you would want to do the opposite?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think women want 6'3" bald guys?

a LOT more so than 5'9" bald guys, yes. but... I am sorry for your situation. I shouldn't have poked fun. because you'll beat my ***. because you're f*****g SIX FOOT THREE. seriously though, sorry I can't stop.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad people brought this up because height is a burgeoning thing here. How many people would be happy being bald if they were tall? Because I already resented my height (I was about six feet tall as a h.s. freshman and 6'3" as an adult) even when I had all my hair. I'm not saying it would be better bald and shorter, but I hate that I am a tall, broad shouldered bald guy and am resistant to dating women who think big bald guys are hot. To me, being a big bald guy means I look trashy and ghetto.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad people brought this up because height is a burgeoning thing here. How many people would be happy being bald if they were tall? Because I already resented my height (I was about six feet tall as a h.s. freshman and 6'3" as an adult) even when I had all my hair. I'm not saying it would be better bald and shorter, but I hate that I am a tall, broad shouldered bald guy and am resistant to dating women who think big bald guys are hot. To me, being a big bald guy means I look trashy and ghetto.

*followed

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man, are you for real ? Wtf is going in here
Troll theory confirmed

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

if you resent being tall, than there is simply another mental issue going on with you. In a society that DROOLS over height, resenting being tall literally makes zero sense.