Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheap shot! And you know it! Way more to it then that! Let's stick to me trying to share and help you all.

Ugly and pathetic cheap shot!

So that is part of it? Can you elaborate more, how is free willy ? Have finasteride killed him

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No my sex drive is very high you idiot?? What are you a troll? Lol my hair and sex drive are great! I wish I could break your nose you son of a b**ch lol
When I questioned if you had male pattern baldness I wasn’t questioning if you had hair loss. You obviously had less hair originally. But what I’m saying was do you think it’s possible your hair loss was related to something else? How is your family history of hair loss?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude this thread has been up for almost a decade and gives a lot of hope to other young guys losing hair. It would be a shame for this post to get taken down over something so trivial man.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been following your thread, I haven't logged into this account in years. I logged in to say that you should leave the thread and ignore the idiots.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
You do know that this troll basically wanted a reaction like this? Why even bother giving them what they want? This thread is a great example of what happens if you stick with treatments and a nice measure of your accomplishment. Why would you want to make it go away? Because some moron said something about your ex? Ever think that maybe he is jealous that you have better hair than them?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you’re bugging...

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy obv developed PMS-like side effects because of finasteride guys. Take it easy on him, eating finasteride for 10 years has an obvious effect on his sex drive (which is why his wify left him btw)

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude what is wrong with you. we were just joking around a bit. there's obvious sarcasm in almost every trollish comment. you need to calm down

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at the thread history it looks like Irish had a bit of a brake down or something, hope he's ok but honestly what is the point in deleting all the progress photos...

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo Irish, I hope everything’s okay with you man...

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
the picture you posted messaging your wife was obviously fake. we demand a phone call with subtitles as actual proof wether your libido was fine or not.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy to see your success Irish, just a bummer to see that these idiot trolls made you insecure about your ED. Hopefully you post again in the future!

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel I'm to blame here. But I can honestly say I was just kidding. You are the success we all strive to achieve.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good job guys by latting irishpride go.. His hair loss journey was pure gold, and now it’s all lost. His posts where very informative and well documented I was following it since 2011. No wonder that people with good results not post there success stories

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did Irish delete his posts? He documented his journey more extensively than anyone else way back to 2009 from what I remember. It’s sad to see his journey and pictures deleted.

HLV

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did Irish delete his posts? He documented his journey more extensively than anyone else way back to 2009 from what I remember. It’s sad to see his journey and pictures deleted.

HLV

He divorced with his wife and some people's comments here linked his divorce with finasteride and that led to delete this thread.Im pretty sure he overreacted but what's done is done.