Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone has a way of contacting him and getting him back on here- don't ****ing do it, for his own good.

He's probably a lot happier now with a full head of hair and not spending hours a day checking his angles. I'm sure he still probably takes enough photos, but maybe not being on here to upload them so much means he might be living his life.

RecedingAt19

Reaction score
If anyone has a way of contacting him and getting him back on here- don't ****ing do it, for his own good.

He's probably a lot happier now with a full head of hair and not spending hours a day checking his angles. I'm sure he still probably takes enough photos, but maybe not being on here to upload them so much means he might be living his life.

He is. I'm friends on Facebook with him, he recently got married as well. And hair looks great.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking through his pics, I am not sure if this guy even had male pattern baldness to start with. He was changing treatments so rapidly, he would start to lose a lot of hair, then regain it almost back to NW1-2.. I have known people who have gone through huge sheds, even women and they thin out in the male pattern baldness pattern. The way he would just lose hair and immediately grow it back doesn't seem like male pattern baldness to me.

johnqy

Reaction score
I don't agree. I completely respect the varying levels of worry we have with alopecia but when I see Irish's photos where he says he is losing ground or whatever I honestly do not see it at all. Even when he is posting "shed, shed, shed" the photos look like a full head of hair to me. The man needs to pick up a few sports and get the eff away from the mirror and the computer.

Let's keep things in perspective. We all have finite time on this blue planet, we are just another biped among billions that are here now and that have come after. Our ancestors stalked game, suffered famines and war, worried more about when it would rain next than anything else. You have the capability to handle anything, including hair loss. I check my mirror daily like everyone else but for me it's a hobby, an experiment. When the time comes I will go the barber and say "yeah, I'm done pretending, let's get a new hair cut going that doesn't look ridiculous."

Would you marry a chick because she has nice tits? If so, get a prenuptial agreement because it won't last. Tits sag, hair falls out. Perspective, man.

Great post

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
no dark circle / hypertrichosis after 10 years of minoxidil ?
no puffy nipples / gynecomastia ?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have more hair now than you did 10 years ago... wtf.

Are you sure it was male pattern baldness to begin with?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are still applying minoxidil to whole scalp ?
So finasteride have finally maintained your hairline ? you got regrowth ?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad it all worked out for you, I hope I make it to 10 years with maintenance or more. Thanks for updating us.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
FANTASTIC!!! You stuck through some pretty tough times and now you are reaping the rewards, my friend. Couldn't be happier for you. :)

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got the right idea as far regimens go. Scalp AR inhibitor, systemic DHT inhibitor, and growth stimulant. It's a shame the topical options are limited to buying from Chinese labs for now but it's clearly a critical part of prevention.

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All sound good except you got divorced as I'm guessing you could not satisfy your wife.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is your final thoughts on finasteride? Im guessing the chronic effluvium eventually stopped? Seems like you were shedding a ton at one point. I ask because I too have experienced nightmare shedding on finasteride and dutasteride, including the back and sides of the head.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
All leveled out after 2 years.. key is stick to everything don't take away things.. add if you want but don't take away what you've been doing
Hey Ryan, glad to see you again. I am glad to see your hair is still holding up. I remember you back in the day panicking you would go bald fast and it never happened.