Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for coming back for a bit Irish. Myself and Doctor House remember you well from when you first started this thread. Great to hear you’re doing well and we understand about the negativity and trolls on this forum. This forum isn’t like it used to be and we just need to accept that.Take care

HLV

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I came back and posted I can predict the troll responses... obviously... this is going to be interesting to read the negative comments.... I just know I'm gonna regret coming back and posting...
Dude don’t let them get to you. They tried to troll me just now in my own thread I created. So your post caught my attention as you suffered Telogen Effluvium from finasteride. You still on finasteride so the Telogen Effluvium will subside?

Welcome back man!

Last edited:

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Good for you for coming back, Irish. And congrats on both your hair success and your upcoming marriage and baby! Please ignore the trolls. Don't give them the power to upset you. Just ignore them.

What is your current regimen that has been helping you?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you for coming back, Irish. And congrats on both your hair success and your upcoming marriage and baby! Please ignore the trolls. Don't give them the power to upset you. Just ignore them.

What is your current regimen that has been helping you?
He stated it.

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I came back and posted I can predict the troll responses... obviously... this is going to be interesting to read the negative comments.... I just know I'm gonna regret coming back and posting...
I’m shedding for over a year on finasteride, I started taking topical finasteride and I’m heavy shedding again, is this telogen effluvium?? Ps welcome back

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m shedding for over a year on finasteride, I started taking topical finasteride and I’m heavy shedding again, is this telogen effluvium?? Ps welcome back
Telogen Effluvium for me was burning n tingling n itchy scalp where the fallen out hairs had the bulb at end and finasteride did this to me and I been on the finasteride for over a year. I lessen the frequency and dosage and it subsided and my hair has grown back but not to baseline pre finasteride yet

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to lurk this thread when I first started posting here, glad to see that your hair has held up well after all of these years! I'm not doubting that you have hair loss, but I think you definitely thought it was "worse" than it really was. I was/am the same way.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I do think you might be a little bit of a nut job. I’d never continue using a drug if it caused me excruciating ED... Maybe you should consider quitting treatment if it’s that bad?

Edit: Also, why were you eating cake at 10pm? That’s pretty irrational man, maybe the RU is having some neurological side effects? I’d keep an eye on that and try to get the ED under control.

You must live a very, very sad life. Your a joke! ... typing on your computer, being a troll. I have the results, you dont! Your just trolling for fun.. sad... your a sad person indeed. Lol. Trolling I have ED ...when I have a baby due in October and claiming I have ED when my wife knows this not so lol, I showed your responses and she replied whata poor delusional person... seems to me your the one that has issues. And I hope you take care of your ,ED and your hair and your mental state of mind trolling and being a completely nutjob! Boderline crazy seeking pleasure on putting down success, I'm 33.. I bet your almost 10 years younger.... and you try to talk like I don't know hairloss.... I already know your response, " you suffer from ED" lol..no. in your mind I do... but in the real world I don't...folks don't let this troll get the best of you... I don't suffer from ED.... this guy suffers from delusions and gets off trolling me... your very sad... lol.

I actually feel like an idiot and a waste of time for replying to such a low life life yourselve. I'm guilty for even giving in to your troll responses

Last edited:

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you explain what your treatments throughout the years are, and do you have male pattern baldness in the family?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you explain what your treatments throughout the years are, and do you have male pattern baldness in the family?

Yes family history of male pattern baldness and look at my last 2 response for best treatments for 10 years!

I sware everytime I come back to these fourms I regret it! That's why those that try to share success stay away because they know they will get backlash...

I'm logging off for real this time. I shared all I have to share. Good luck follow my results 10 years..

1.25 mg of finisteride, rogaine foam and 110 mg of ru58841 with 70% ethanol with 30% propylene glycol..in a 7ml mixture..

That's it.

I'm done posting.. stick with the treatments.. yes .. you'll shed hair through the years.. but stick with it.. it gets better... goodbye folks..I have a lot going on in life a d taking care of a new born baby then deal with trolls!

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dang Irish help a brother out. I been asking here and other threads you mentioned about getting Telogen Effluvium on finasteride so apparently you overcame that or was it not Telogen Effluvium? F the trolls. If you aint coming back. Congrats on the hair coming back

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Not posting anymore... I try to help but WAY to many trolls on here. You guys take care!

Good luck, Irish! One last question, if you read this: can you be sure RU has helped? Could you just be responding to finasteride and minoxidil? Not many great RU responders around here.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not posting anymore... I try to help but WAY to many trolls on here. You guys take care!

Dude, dont go. Just put them on ignore. Its what I do. Makes this place bearable.

You're one of the hairloas OG's! You, zeroheat and rawtashk were my inspirations.

Stick around. As an Irishman, I demand it.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must live a very, very sad life. Your a joke! ... typing on your computer, being a troll. I have the results, you dont! Your just trolling for fun.. sad... your a sad person indeed. Lol. Trolling I have ED ...when I have a baby due in October and claiming I have ED when my wife knows this not so lol, I showed your responses and she replied whata poor delusional person... seems to me your the one that has issues. And I hope you take care of your ,ED and your hair and your mental state of mind trolling and being a completely nutjob! Boderline crazy seeking pleasure on putting down success, I'm 33.. I bet your almost 10 years younger.... and you try to talk like I don't know hairloss.... I already know your response, " you suffer from ED" lol..no. in your mind I do... but in the real world I don't...folks don't let this troll get the best of you... I don't suffer from ED.... this guy suffers from delusions and gets off trolling me... your very sad... lol.

I actually feel like an idiot and a waste of time for replying to such a low life life yourselve. I'm guilty for even giving in to your troll responses
I remember a while back when the other woman left you because of your ED tho... Also, that’s pretty wild that you went as far as to show your wife this forum n specifically my comment. Lololol bro ur wilding