Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

jimjams

Reaction score
Bloody awesome results. Seems to be up and down for you, I have the same problem! One month my hair looks great, then it goes weak and to ****.

doke

Reaction score
Hi irish it seems that you do not really need to use ru as the finasteride and minoxidil work for you also if you wanted another topical antiandrogen why not try spironolactone cream or lotion which is available and cheaper than ru.

doke

Reaction score
hi irish what did you think caused them bad sheds you had? and also how do you mix your ru ie:how many mls of alcohol,Propecia glycol, and mgs ru powder for the mix? buy the way your hairline is way better than mine as i have the classic male pattern baldness receading hair and crown loss.
Do you think that ru on its own might regrow hair?
by the way i get my ru from kane he a good guy to order from.

jazz1

Reaction score
I'm going to add RU with my finasteride regime next week mines on order from the group buy, what do you mix your RU with? I bought KB solution.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Irish, great post there is so much information there I was hoping that you could clarify your thoughts on RU?
I have just started RU, been on for two weeks now, I am using a pre-mixed formula from mpbt, do you mix the RU yourself?

curiosity

Reaction score
Hi Irish, great post there is so much information there I was hoping that you could clarify your thoughts on RU?
I have just started RU, been on for two weeks now, I am using a pre-mixed formula from mpbt, do you mix the RU yourself?

He talked about this earlier, at length.

IP: Thank you for this incredible thread. It is clear that you have put an immense amount of blood, sweat and tears into this. Appreciate your analytic approach.

doke

Reaction score
hi irish and others have you thought of using ru58841 and the other treatments in cycles like psi every other week or more then restarting or just use ru+minoxidil as i thought that ru was a replacement antiandrogen for finast,as myself i got bad shedding from finast and have now stopped and have got keratene retard which i will use with my ru and minoxidil.

Mickhazza

Reaction score
Agreed.. nothing wrong with your hair mate. You been noticing any swelling in the face from minoxidil?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are maintaining well. Your hairline might not be as thick as it was but that is because these hair loss treatments don't save the hair line. However, you still are a low Norwood so be thankful for that.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just approaching a NW2 but not quite there yet. My Norwood is about the same level as yours. I have seen where hair transplant doctors label their patients on hair transplant forums as a NW2 with photos and your hair and mine just don't seem to be as bad as those cases.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair hasn't changed from when I used to lurk here over nearly 2 years! He is not an NW2, NW1.5 at worst, and of course meds can salvage your hairline (I'm proof) why would anyone take finasteride and/or min if it only helped the crown ...... :3

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man, i am glad to see that your hair is going ok, i cant say the same for mine :(
I am through my biggest shed now and i am a little bit stress, but not a big deal .
Last month hit two years on big 3 and still my results are ok , but i need better hairline for sure , could you give me some tips about that. Your hairline looks really good to me . The only thing that i am not using is RU , and this is the only difference from mine thread with yours .

Thank you

Grandiin

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Irish, finasteride is enough. Your hair still looks good. Stop obsessing again.

Mickhazza

Reaction score
Irish, finasteride is enough. Your hair still looks good. Stop obsessing again.

Agreed.

Add some pristiq, effexor or zoloft dude. You have ocd.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. minoxidil is taken toll on ur face mate.. lower ya dose or get off it

A

andrew lincoln

Agreed.

Add some pristiq, effexor or zoloft dude. You have ocd.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. minoxidil is taken toll on ur face mate.. lower ya dose or get off it

Coming from someone that actually has OCD, the last thing that you want to hear from a stranger when you have OCD, is other people playing psychologist!

Mickhazza

Reaction score
Coming from someone that actually has OCD, the last thing that you want to hear from a stranger when you have OCD, is other people playing psychologist!

I'm actually a psych nurse. I know someone who is obsessed when i see it. I have also taken a number of ssri medications so i know what i'm talking about mate.

- - - Updated - - -

doke

Reaction score
Note_20130321_185929_05.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Should I add dutasteride, or give finasteride more time than 17 months. Is finasteride even working? ??

hi irish with your success i would keep on with what you are using as dutasteride i think is not worth it at this time i used it for two years and got more hair loss although it does seem strange this male pattern baldness as some treatments work in some and not in others,do you think that ru is the main help?or does the hair loss start again when stopping ru,also have you tried topical spriro 5% cream? i do not think minoxidil has made your face bad as like many of us male pattern baldness and acne seem to be the things that need halting.