Incredible recovery from NW5: the power of super aggressive regimens!

19 yo nw7 ftw

Reaction score
I'm on a low dose for oral minoxidil ( 15mg/day ), well the only feminization i would accept is smoother skin ( idk if it's correct ) and less body hair, but definitely not gyno, i guess i will stay with 100mg spironolactone/day until i got no sides, what is the first sign of gyno, nipples hurting ? if it happens to appear, it will disappear if i stop spironolactone or not ? i saw some guys with higher spironolactone doses without any sides so i won't say i'm 100% sure i wont get sides with 100mg but i'm kinda confident...

and yes i'm desperate, lost almost all my hair and still losing 500+ hairs / day...

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol 15 mg!!! You need ATLEAST 30 or 40 mg of minoxidil for regrowth.
Still id tell you to ride out dutasteride for more than a year.
Taking spironolactone with dutasteride is not relevant AND dangerous.
You are inhibiting DHT with dutasteride and lowering your testos with spironolactone. Also your estrogen is increasing.

YOU WILL get sides with this. I can guarantee you.
Here is what id say:-
1. Ride dutasteride for a year and drop oral minoxidil. You have to act sane. Patience is important here.
2. If you start spironolactone then drop dutasteride and oral minoxidil.
Start with 25 mgx2 a day AFTER a meal(cramps are usually)reported. Then increase the dose after 1 month till you get till 100 mg.
Also gyno is far fetched. The reason why recedingyt has it is coz he uses Estrogen pills too.
Go google and research all you can before you start ANYTHING. Im seriously freaking out here

19 yo nw7 ftw

Reaction score
I won't drop dutasteride because my wish is to fight both DHT and T so i think it's a good combo, and ye i have absolutely no sides at all with dutasteride ( even my semen didn't turn into water AT ALL after 3 months so i think i won't get sides on dutasteride or it will be little ones )
I also read good results with low oral minoxidil dosage, and i don't really know if i want to increase my dosage, 15mg is like in the ' middle ' between low and high dose and i don't want to take crazy risks for my heart so i'll wait before upping my loniten dose ( thats oral minoxidil name btw )

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
All thats missing in his regimen is RU, dermarolling and some kind of PGD2 inhibitor... perhaps if we got Setipiprant he could incorporate it into his regiment as well and see what happens?

Really dangerous advise.

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
You will probably need 1000-1500 grafts hair transplant in future(hairline repair) to reach solid NW1. With your regimen on, ofc.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure your results will be fantastic, dude. Already starting to show up.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't opt for too many grafts, you'll definately need to touch up your crown some time in the future aswell.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't opt for too many grafts, you'll definately need to touch up your crown some time in the future aswell.
yea i know, my crown and hairline are the two most important areas for me because if I have long hair i can easily hide thin spots in the midscalp with hair from my crown. plus like 80% of my mid scalp is actually pretty dense tbh.

i was thinking like 2k grafts to reconstruct my hairline and like 1-2k in the crown. im not especially worried about having a high hairline either because i always did even before puberty, i just want it to be a natural hairline shape/density because i could always have a hairline reduction sometime in the future if I opt for facial feminization surgery

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,

May I ask you where do you buy you spironolactone ?
Inhouse ? Or does your Doctor prescribe it to you ?

I would like to find a safe source.

Best

brunobald

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your results. Your results point towards a missing piece of the puzzle. Male to female hormones treatment never fails to show impressive regrowth. Good luck.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the topic of tansgenders, has anyone paid attention to Larry Wachowski (one of the Matrix movie creators) when he transitioned into Lana Wachowski?

Before:

Larry-wachowski.jpg

After:

Lana%20Wachowski-SGG-110314.jpg

Is that a wig? If not... holy shit.