Incredible recovery from NW5: the power of super aggressive regimens!

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he was being inappropriate while touching your breast?? Lmfao
I'm sorry yt, I just picture this Doctor perving on your chest. It's funny.
on a serious note though; wouldn't Wouldn't v**** mess with your hair growth?

It was the way he commented on my breast growth. Like he spent an uncomfortable amount of time complimenting me and telling me how nicely things are coming along. Which frankly I agree, I'm pretty happy with my boobs so far lmao, but it was still super awkward/uncomfortable. That alone wouldn't be that bad but during all of it he ended up creating situations in which he pressed his crotch up against my arm/body which was super off putting and creepy. Plus he didn't wear gloves when he drew blood from me. Just a shady guy in general, but it took me almost a year to find him and I haven't met or heard of any other doctors willing to work with a trans patient within 60-70 miles.

What do you mean about v**** and hair growth? Is v**** beneficial to your hair? lol. I couldn't find anything on google about it, but I mean I guess since it works by increasing blood flow there's a possibility it could help right? It's not like I'm going to be popping them left and right though (it's rare for me to be unable to get hard so the v**** is mostly just a last resort), so I'm not sure how much it will help me in the long run even if it is somehow beneficial to your hair lol.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was the way he commented on my breast growth. Like he spent an uncomfortable amount of time complimenting me and telling me how nicely things are coming along. Which frankly I agree, I'm pretty happy with my boobs so far lmao, but it was still super awkward/uncomfortable. That alone wouldn't be that bad but during all of it he ended up creating situations in which he pressed his crotch up against my arm/body which was super off putting and creepy. Plus he didn't wear gloves when he drew blood from me. Just a shady guy in general, but it took me almost a year to find him and I haven't met or heard of any other doctors willing to work with a trans patient within 60-70 miles.

What do you mean about v**** and hair growth? Is v**** beneficial to your hair? lol. I couldn't find anything on google about it, but I mean I guess since it works by increasing blood flow there's a possibility it could help right? It's not like I'm going to be popping them left and right though (it's rare for me to be unable to get hard so the v**** is mostly just a last resort), so I'm not sure how much it will help me in the long run even if it is somehow beneficial to your hair lol.

Well, I had no idea how v**** worked...I though it messed with testosterone, which in turn could mess with your hormones.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I had no idea how v**** worked...I though it messed with testosterone, which in turn could mess with your hormones.

Nope it doesn't effect your T AFAIK. Just increases blood flow to certain areas of the body. My face gets super flushed when I take it so I assume maybe some of the increased blood flow may be near the follicles?? Lmao.

Insightful response.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's rather unfunded. If anything, finasteride (and even dutasteride) studies show that side effects lessen with prolonged use of the medication. Regrowing hair is never easy, I agree, especially the hairline. But stabilisation has been reached by many, many hair loss sufferers through the use of min and finasteride.

I think Finasteride is fine, and even a godsend to many people. For this I am happy. People need to be aware, however, that finasteride can cause rapid, irreversible hair loss. Mechanism aside, it happens and it happens more often than we would like to believe. I can't believe that this is not a consideration when people start taking the drug. It's almost like they don't even know it's a possibility. In every single post or thread I see about someone considering finasteride, it's like they are deadly afraid about sexual sides. Given that their hair is more important the possibility of these, they end up taking the drug, then being shocked that this same drug ended up accelerating their hair loss. I just think it's sick that this is not an investigated and listed side effect.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you neg rep me? The guy is right.

Because simply quoting someone to say 'lol' adds nothing to discussion. Not only that but they themselves (the person you quoted) added nothing to the discussion either, as I've stated multiple times that this thread isn't intended to serve as anything other than to show what is possible. I've said MANY times that this isn't a regimen any normal guy can take. I even make it a point to show why this is the case in my OP. I've had a disclaimer in my signature in the past about how my success isn't typical/practical for cis men. I browse the forums and whenever I see the topic of oral spironolactone/estradiol, I tell people to stay away from it.

I'm literally doing all I can to try to avoid making it out like this is something anybody can achieve/do.

tl;dr: You spammed my thread... the neg rep shouldn't be surprising.

af612bff167fb919d6fd50805ea0f564.png

The multiple accounts just to neg me repeatedly (assuming so anyway, look at the timestamps + the fact Trikomizin and Rambo69 are now banned). The butthurt is strong with this one.

I literally could not care less about my reputation on a hair loss forum. Neg me into oblivion for all I care.

megatron1234

Reaction score
Because simply quoting someone to say 'lol' adds nothing to discussion. Not only that but they themselves (the person you quoted) added nothing to the discussion either, as I've stated multiple times that this thread isn't intended to serve as anything other than to show what is possible. I've said MANY times that this isn't a regimen any normal guy can take. I even make it a point to show why this is the case in my OP. I've had a disclaimer in my signature in the past about how my success isn't typical/practical for cis men. I browse the forums and whenever I see the topic of oral spironolactone/estradiol, I tell people to stay away from it. I'm literally doing all I can to try to avoid making it out like this is something anybody can achieve/do. tl;dr: You spammed my thread... the neg rep shouldn't be surprising.
af612bff167fb919d6fd50805ea0f564.png
The multiple accounts just to neg me repeatedly (assuming so anyway, look at the timestamps + the fact Trikomizin and Rambo69 are now banned). The butthurt is strong with this one. I literally could not care less about my reputation on a hair loss forum. Neg me into oblivion for all I care.
My post was in response to someone who i assume is not a transgender. I fail to see how someone, who is looking for treatments for his hair loss,can find hope with you, since you use medication used to transition from male to female,which just so happens to have an interesting side effect,which is to grow hair. In no way did i intend to offend you and i do apologize if it did come out as offensive in any way. Again i was responding to a post ,which just so happens to be in your thread. spironolactone might not be specifically engineered for m to f transitioning but it is part of the medication that people use for their transition

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score

Haha you are becoming a girl... Truly No disrespect

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you are becoming a girl... Truly No disrespect

I don't get why you would say that and then add "truly no disrespect" lol. That's like saying "no offense, but" before saying something awful. It doesn't magically make something not offensive.

I mean it's not like you said anything horrible but still. Yeah I'm becoming a girl but I don't see why it's funny unless you're just laughing at me... which would be pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

megatron1234

Reaction score
I don't get why you would say that and then add "truly no disrespect" lol. That's like saying "no offense, but" before saying something awful. It doesn't magically make something not offensive.

I mean it's not like you said anything horrible but still. Yeah I'm becoming a girl but I don't see why it's funny unless you're just laughing at me... which would be pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

You're very cute by the way so don't let him or anybody else get under your skin!

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not awful..I didn't mean any disrespect.. Seriously,. Your response is what I was commenting on..and congratulations on the great hair recovery

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look amazing. Congratulations on your journey and all that you've overcome. Hair looks great too. :)

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're very cute by the way so don't let him or anybody else get under your skin!

You look amazing. Congratulations on your journey and all that you've overcome. Hair looks great too. :)

Wow, you're hawt!! Congrats on the regrowth and here's to a long and happy life

Thank you all so much. :)

I wonder if women feel music and art better. Probably narrow minded of me to generalize like that but still I'm curious.

I was told multiple times that my face has feminine beauty.

I don't know. I've always felt music pretty intensely and I'm a sucker for artistic stuff, but I have no idea how that relates to gender. I know plenty of men who are the same way lol.

Also... I have to admit I'm curious how you look now! I do this weird thing when I'm walking around in public where I judge how well random men I run into could transition to female. It's probably bad of me to be doing that but yeah... lmao.

Jeez, a bunch of perverts in this thread lmao.:laugh:

Fun fact: transsexual p**rn is among the top fetishes (if not THE top fetish) for straight identified men. It's very common.

There's also the fact I'm just a cute girl... so I mean liking a cute girl doesn't exactly make them perverted :)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fuking hysterical. I was about to take this thread over to the Impact forum and say, hey this bald dude has a pretty cute GF... then I realized it was YOU ha ha ha ha ha.

Well amazing job with the treatments but arent you also on hormone therapy? That will regrow your hair as well, no? And thats not something most other guys not wanting to transition could do.