Incredible recovery from NW5: the power of super aggressive regimens!

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice what made you stop? Is it the real deal from them? I was thinking about ordering.

I was only using alldaychemist because I was closeted at the time and didn't want to leave a paper trail my family could look at to see that I was transitioning. But yes their meds are legitimate.

Receding- did you have an initial shed while on spironolactone?

I didn't exactly have much hair to shed and I started everything pretty much in conjunction or so close to one another that it's impossible for me to say. spironolactone shouldn't be used if you're a cis male who intends to stay that way though.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If swearing was allowed here, id rage-envy swear you so much for that phenomenal hairline.
REALLY great results dude, i my cursing my existence right now.
Will keep watching this thread till you get a NW0

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi recedingyt
are u drive?
what about your drvie skill??
do u have a fine awareness in the road?
do u see diffrences in memory function before and after your tretments?
what about your logical and your reflex?

tnx a lot.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Recedingyt,the hairline is looking excellent.
(no hairy tongue either btw) :)
Congratulations!

Wowjpk

Reaction score
This is incredible! It's crazy to believe you can actually go from nw5 to where you are now

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

I love your testimony ! Incredible.

I'm willing to try estradiol topically ... Its risky, but I want my hair back. What's the best dosage to avoid side effects but still have benefits ? Or maybe orally ...

In your avatar its a wig or your real hair ?

I have no idea about the safety or dosage of topical estrogen for hair growth. Definitely risky though.

That's a wig in my avatar. My real hair is quite short, you can see it on the previous page.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey recedingyt,
Congrats for your regrowth ! I'm trying to understand what incidence oestrogens have on hair loss/growth and the whole thing is confusing. I was just reading testimonies of women loosing hair while on Estrace (which they used for menopausal related symptoms). Estrace contains 17B-oestradiol, while the Pantostin cream to treat Androgenetic Alopecia contains 17A-oestradiol.
And now I read about you having great results on Estrace. Sooo confusing.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey recedingyt,
Congrats for your regrowth ! I'm trying to understand what incidence oestrogens have on hair loss/growth and the whole thing is confusing. I was just reading testimonies of women loosing hair while on Estrace (which they used for menopausal related symptoms). Estrace contains 17B-oestradiol, while the Pantostin cream to treat Androgenetic Alopecia contains 17A-oestradiol.
And now I read about you having great results on Estrace. Sooo confusing.

Everyone is different I suppose.. but the women who were losing their hair on estrace were most likely not losing their hair because of the estrace. Perhaps their dosage was too low to counteract the effects of menopause. You have to keep in mind the dose I'm taking is much higher than what post menopausal women are taking plus I'm also on two antiandrogens, finasteride and spironolactone, which most menopausal women are not on.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 39353
View attachment 39355

Checking in! Got my hair cut for the first time in like 5 years and I can actually have somewhat of a hairstyle now. Feels incredibly good to not have to worry about hair 1/10th as much as I used to. My confidence is soaring as a result of my hair and the changes brought on by hormones as well. I even got a pretty cute girlfriend recently! Her Native American hair genetics make me cry tears of pure envy. Just overall doing pretty good.

View attachment 39354
View attachment 39357
View attachment 39356

Lol, thanks I think.

Lol is this some sort of sexist bs about how women are worse drivers?

No I don't drive. I can't for medical reasons.

If it's my fine motor skills you're curious about, I haven't noticed a discernible change in them.

I'm an avid gamer and have seen no change in skill brought in as a result of hormones.

I've always had crappy memory and I'm still my same old lazy and forgetful self.

Reflexes are sharp, like I said I'm a gamer so yeah.

Wow you have hair, you beat hairloss. I pray the day comes we can all get hair like that without the side effects.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow you have hair, you beat hairloss. I pray the day comes we can all get hair like that without the side effects.
What's that you say?...You want your hair back without side-effects?...
attachment.php

Attachments

• deannope.gif
    deannope.gif
    366.3 KB · Views: 475

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He He Ha Ha.... I think he wanted to say that maybe sometime will be a day in which will be possible recover hair without side effects.
Maybe in the future (in 300 years) will be this possible, but now only with sides!

Recedingyt you have very good results, keep it up. Let grow longer hair, don't cut it.
I agree! Let your hair grow longer!

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am growing it out for sure. I just got it cut to avoid having a mullet because my back and sides grow crazy fast in comparison to the top.

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Recedingyt,

Congrats on you amazing results. You and antidhtor rock it!

In you regimen, what do you think helped you most besides the big 3 ?
Oral spironolactone or Oestrdiol ?

I consider eventually oral spironolactone at 100Mg one day of my hairloss gets too bad.
Atm I use dutasteride and following antidhtor advise i will add some finasteride also and some topical finasteride.
Not sure it will make a strong difference but it can't harm.

Best