I'm doing nofap in an attempt resolve sexual dysfunction issues

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If MASTURBATION was bad, I would be a Norwood 7 by now!

Seriously, I masturbate all the time (as if anybody wanted to know!). In fact, sometimes
I get blisters from doing it.

If anything, it's giving me better hand/eye coordination.
Someone call PETA. Jesus, didn't Noah tell you to stop spanking and choking the monkey all the time.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
If MASTURBATION was bad, I would be a Norwood 7 by now!

Seriously, I masturbate all the time (as if anybody wanted to know!). In fact, sometimes
I get blisters from doing it.

If anything, it's giving me better hand/eye coordination.

Based on the title, I don't think @David_MPN created this thread to associate fapping with baldness.

Needless to say, have you considered that perpetual masturbation could be a compulsion?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one experience numb dick and balls on finasteride? My dick is f*****g numb..total erectile dysfunction, dick shrunk an inch.

I can see my dick retracting into my body..

Completely normal mate. Stay on it would be my advice. Chicks dig a retracting dick!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have now jerked off 4 times in 2 sessions in the past 16 days. Sleep is mostly good, overall this is much easier than the first two times I did this. I am succeeding without sleeping pills.

I woke up around 500am with a hard boner, and then went back to sleep. That's an improvement on two fronts, I had a functional erection for one, and two, I just went back to sleep without being compelled to jerk off.

The last two times I did this I recovered normalcy at around 23 days (which would mean next Wednesday). However in those two times there were no slipups, whereas there were two. I wonder if the slipups will delay things.

As I'm going on dates, there's a possibility, however remote, that I could bring a woman home this time around.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a fight with a friend and went to bed at 300am, then woke up at 600am not feeling well. I felt stressed.

That makes 5 jerks, in 3 sessions, in 19 days. I'm not doing nearly as well this time.

Next week I'm travelling, I might take sleeping pills with me, I'm not sure. I only have a few left.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have now jerked off 4 times in 2 sessions in the past 16 days. Sleep is mostly good, overall this is much easier than the first two times I did this. I am succeeding without sleeping pills.

I woke up around 500am with a hard boner, and then went back to sleep. That's an improvement on two fronts, I had a functional erection for one, and two, I just went back to sleep without being compelled to jerk off.

The last two times I did this I recovered normalcy at around 23 days (which would mean next Wednesday). However in those two times there were no slipups, whereas there were two. I wonder if the slipups will delay things.

As I'm going on dates, there's a possibility, however remote, that I could bring a woman home this time around.

There's probably nothing wrong with jerking off? The reason I say that is because there's probably a limit
to how much the scrotum (sperm) it can hold?

Is that not correct? At some point, it has to be released.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's probably nothing wrong with jerking off? The reason I say that is because there's probably a limit
to how much the scrotum (sperm) it can hold?

Is that not correct? At some point, it has to be released.

A friend of mine went two weeks without jerking it at the start of college, he wanted to hold off until he got real sex, the plan was to motivate.

He got a blow job and unloaded two weeks worth of load into a woman without warning her.

She gagged.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to jet lag I woke up at 300am and I was tired and bored as f***. Now 7 jerks, in 4 sessions, in 23 days. This is quite weak, not my most impressive run at all. I have no choice but to keep trying though.

Tonight I will try to go to sleep late, I have had like four nights in a row of poor sleep.

Meanwhile, the website
http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/forum/
Has been upgraded.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I restarted an am at 8 days, the jet lag killed my last attempt as I couldn't sleep. I've been getting some erections here and there, plausibly due to actual interactions with a live woman.

Right now I cannot masturbate. I just had surgery, a hernia repair. I'm nearly immobile. It kind of sucks but it's for the long-term best.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an intake with a sexual psychiatry clinic today. I went in and spoke to one therapist (male) forever an hour, took a break while he spoke to two other therapists (one male, one female), and then following this went in and out of the room while they spoke to me and spoke to each other. Next week, I will receive a call about follow-up, which will presumably involve further counselling sessions and a preliminary diagnosis.

During the intake i gave a pretty thorough life history. He asked if I've had fantasies about animals, men, children, etc. Lots of questions, the only thing that made me uncomfortable was describing what I fantasize about.

They asked that I be receptive to what they have to say, and consider the possibility that this is mostly mental. One of the senior leads sensed anger within me as to how the process has developed over the past few years, I stated that I did feel that prior things were not adequately researched/investigated. They believe that there's no link between masturbation and ED. They don't want to prescribe anti-depressants, they don't think it's my issue.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still doing it, but not for any reason but to temper a habit, the habit being that it was way too easy to fap then engage my gf. Im at 8 months. I almost slipped up last week, but for the most part, ive kind of kicked the habit and dont really feel tempted to fap anymore.

That said, I dont think Im noticing much in terms of changes. I dont have more sex drive, it hasnt reset my libido, it hasnt made my erections better. I may feel a little more confident, but I think that's more psychological and because im able to exert some self control.

I started in June and had one slip up in September. I kind of felt bad at the time as I had made it to 3 months, and blew it (literally) in just a few minutes of a need for release. So Im basically at 11 months, with one indiscretion in between. Id like to make it to September, then I'll reassess, but ultimately I dont think it really does anything at all. In the end, I feel it's more of a personal challenge, and im undecided what I'll do when I make it to 1 year since my last session.

Last thing, I am absolutely 100% positive it does not do anything for hairloss, whoever says it does is lying to themselves and to us.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did no fap for exactly a month and what sucks is I caved in not due to temptation but for an experiment that claimed multiple orgasming without ejaculation lol. I will say that I'll never forget Day 18 for me. I was watching a show that had nothing that could sexually stimulate me at my hotel and I was just completely normal with a clear mind and no perverted thoughts. Suddenly the urge just came out of nowhere and to make a long story short, a friend of mine was coming over to the hotel to pick something up right quick and I was literally there getting incredibly stimulated by nothing just trying to watch my show. He came and we talked for around 15 minutes (me being in a euphoric state trying to keep a straight face the entire time) before he left and I laid on the bed and just closed my eyes. I didn't touch myself at all and I was able to control if I wanted the erection or not. In the end I had like a minor orgasm that could've escalated had I laid there for another hour.

I did it for the hair loss but noticed no change in exactly 30 days of no fap just incase someone is wondering.

Further experimenting I found that if I only fap every 7 days I have the strongest erections and an insane amount of well... let's just say, you know :)

I do not suffer from Erectile Dysfunction incase someone is also wondering.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have same problem one and a half years. Maybe worst . My dick was total dead..absolute zero libido and sex drive. No morning wood. Numb dick. I was impotent in my24 years. My health is perfect. I watch very much p*rn since 13 years. Every day.. and this is the problem. 45 days of no fap and i have first morning wood in one and a half years. And i feel that libido slowly come back.

Congratulations man.

Are you on day 46 now?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nofapp is retarded. I masturbate 4 times a day, even if I have sex I tend to masturbate to the memory of the sex literally when I get home the next day. Finasteride has increased my libido, I often wake up with a boner lately needing to have wank before I can get back to sleep again.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first time I ever got an erection was after starting finasteride.

I had PIED before starting finasteride and I still have it after using finasteride. I'm nofap to fix it. Has nothing to do with finasteride for me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nofapp is retarded. I masturbate 4 times a day, even if I have sex I tend to masturbate to the memory of the sex literally when I get home the next day. Finasteride has increased my libido, I often wake up with a boner lately needing to have wank before I can get back to sleep again.

Just FYI it's bad practice to give yourself as an anecdotal example.

It shouldn't be that hard to understand that there's dispersion in the population, and that something might help one person and harm another.

You know, some people smoke for decades and never get lung cancer.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just FYI it's bad practice to give yourself as an anecdotal example.

It shouldn't be that hard to understand that there's dispersion in the population, and that something might help one person and harm another.

You know, some people smoke for decades and never get lung cancer.

I realise and was being semi-facetious, but the honest truth is that it is a f*****g senseless waste of time if there ever was one and there is zero legitimate data backing up a reason to engage in it.

I mean even your initial post rightly states that the benefits of nofapp are anecdotal, and I don't thinks its unrealistic to suggest that any benefits are something of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Personally I can't do nofapp as I get bad testicle pain and an overload of semen if I go longer than 3-4 days, if I f*** a girl and sleep with them afterwards I often get serious ball pain and end up with a giant f*****g load that I need to wank out because I have a boner all night long and my body is in a state of thinking it is about to have sex again or something. I produce too much semen or something.

The only thing more ridiculous than nofap would be setting a target of wanking 10 times a day.