I'm beginning to think that hair is the #1 physical attribute that women care about

shookwun

Reaction score
Nameless is to hard on baldness. I have a feeling he will be alone for a very long time, until he can come in terms of the degradation of his own looks, and accept his inevitable fate. Chasing your former self is a pipe dream, and will lead to a very unhealthy mind set in the long run.

many men are balding in their mid to late forties like Nameless and are seemingly doing fine with their partners.

Sometimes I wish I was blue pill. ignorance is bliss for the matter of attraction.

People who don't understand the reason for their success are much happier then those that seek the reason, and analyze the answer behind attraction. 'just go up her and say, hi. that's it man, just be friends with her... that's all it takes'

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, good to see you posting. However, I don't like the way you talk about older women. It's one thing that you're not sexually attracted to them, but to speak of them the way you do concerns me. You don't like people talking negatively about bald men, so why is it OK to call older women "saggy wrinkly dried-up" like they're not worth a penny once they hit a certain age? Also I wonder what you'll do when your own GF grows old. Everyone grows old, Fred. It's inevitable. But I also see it as a privilege; not everyone gets to grow old. Sure, I wish I'd be young and hot forever, but if I get to grow old I'll feel happy about that too. Too many people die young.

I agree with everything you're saying to Fred. He really is going too far with his insults. That having been said, I do strongly believe that older women will get the last laugh in the end. I don't know how old you are but I think you're about 23. I predict that by the time you're 30 science will be able to reverse the entire aging process in humans. Reversing the aging process really gets down to reversing the age of human cells and they are very VERY close to doing that. Some of the top scientific researchers in the world are working on this. Some of them are in their 60s and 70s, and their motivation is that they do not want to die. That's a powerful motivator. When a cure for the aging process is announced in about 3 - 6 years think back to when a guy named nameless predicted it. I also predict that none of us will be at this site anymore when a cure for the aging process is announced because we all will have gotten back a satisfactory amount of hair and moved on.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are samumed really upto something or is it the same good ol' five years away mantra?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You're naughty. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

They shave their heads. That's not the same as having a shiny, bald scalp.

I could be wrong, but it seems like a lot of guys here wouldn't accept their baldness just because they could still get attractive women. They want to be happy with what they see in the mirror, just like us. My husband wouldn't leave me or find me less desirable (or so he says--lol) if I were to lose all my hair and wear a wig, but I'd still be miserable and feel ugly. I would say (as I've said before) that middle-aged women like myself wouldn't mind at all if a guy were bald, but I do think it's a much different ballgame for young guys.

Don't tell me I've fallen out of your graces already?

Will someone please come put me out of my miserable
(don't everyone jump at once)?

Joan btw the latter part of your remarks hit the bull's eye.

Our hair loss woes come from our inability to accept what we've lost. Self acceptance is not unconditional, it is influenced on many levels, our physical self attachment being a strong one.
Regretfully no compliment or verbal nicety is going to restore our reflection like we joyfully remember it. Not everything can be replaced.

Nothing now can restore the feelings of completeness that are lost..,nothing except maybe time.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Edited

You might be right - I might be taking it somewhat too hard, but I have posted links to scientific studies which support my positions quite a bit. Hence, the scientist are saying that some there's truth in what I'm saying. (BTW, did you like the study that showed your more likely to be prosecuted, found guilty, and receive a harsh sentence if you're unattractive. You're even more likely to be given the death penalty. BTW, I think you could apply this to healthcare as well. In other words, if you're unattractive your doctor is less likely to do every last thing possible to protect your health and/or save your life than he/she would be if you're attractive.

I think bald is worse than you realize it is even if it's not as bad as I think it is.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever feature you are deficient in is the feature women care most about. If you are bald, women care most about that. If you are short, women care most about that.

On the other hand, if a woman has large breasts, a man will forgive her facial flaws.

Men see the best things in women, women see the worst things in men.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, good to see you posting. However, I don't like the way you talk about older women. It's one thing that you're not sexually attracted to them, but to speak of them the way you do concerns me. You don't like people talking negatively about bald men, so why is it OK to call older women "saggy wrinkly dried-up" like they're not worth a penny once they hit a certain age? Also I wonder what you'll do when your own GF grows old. Everyone grows old, Fred. It's inevitable. But I also see it as a privilege; not everyone gets to grow old. Sure, I wish I'd be young and hot forever, but if I get to grow old I'll feel happy about that too. Too many people die young.

I think Fred exaggerates about middle-aged people. Judging from the women I know, none of them looks even remotely like an old hag. I think Fred has mentioned how good his parents look too. But, of course, through the eyes of 20-something-year-olds, middle-aged people look much different than they do to each other. I've been Fred's age, but he hasn't been mine, so I do understand how he views middle age at this time, and I do know that if he ends up with his GF, he will always be attracted to her, since they'll be getting saggy and wrinkled together (unless she lets herself go). Truthfully, I never thought about how I'd look when I was older and never worried about it, but how that has changed. Losing my hair has made my opinion of myself much worse--the final nail in the coffin. EvilLocks, I am sure you're going to be a gorgeous MILF someday!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Are samumed really upto something or is it the same good ol' five years away mantra?

I think it will be more effective than minoxidil or propecia, or even the combo of both.
There are so many positive signs. Of course I know I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
I think it will be the new best treatment.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't tell me I've fallen out of your graces already?

Never.:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

This is what annoys me with Fred, he's happy with himself now which is good, but abuses everyone else the way he used to abuse himself. According to him every bald man except him should give up on life. Older women deserve to be cheated on with prostitutes etc, the way he talks about them is dehumanising language imo. To me it's like after his hair transplant he thinks it's "payback" time and he's going to be as nasty to the world as the world was to him.

The key thing with getting older for men and women is not getting fat. I don't know about Norway or Belgium but in the UK literally all women (and men) over 50 are fat which makes them look absolutely disgusting. Young women can get away with being a bit fat because they're young and their skin defies gravity, a 50 year old,or even 35 year old womans fat literally hangs. It's disgusting. And when they lose weight it keeps hanging and becomes loose skin. When women don't get fat it's actually very sexy when they're in there 40's and 50's and it's the second most popular category in p**rn next to teen.

When we see an attractive,composed articulate woman of that age who's "prim and proper", making her c*m and lose her mature woman composure and giving her a ****ing pounding like she hasn't had in forever is a huge turn on.

Prim and proper? Lol, if we were wild in our 20s, why would we change when we're older?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
EvilLocks, I am sure you're going to be a gorgeous MILF someday!

Let's hope so. I know I won't let myself go at least, but rather try to look the best I can. Like what you're doing :)

gooose

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting topic. I think most women prefer men with hair. It's right up there with a guy's height when choosing a mate. BUT...if you can hide your hair loss effectively, i think we underestimate how accommodating most women can be. Remember women spend their whole lives hiding their imperfections.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting topic. I think most women prefer men with hair. It's right up there with a guy's height when choosing a mate. BUT...if you can hide your hair loss effectively, i think we underestimate how accommodating most women can be. Remember women spend their whole lives hiding their imperfections.

They never stop liking pretty men.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with you OP. The most important attribute for women is somewhere around hair or height. And then stop counting.

A pretty face does nothing for a woman is there isn't any hair. And a good body won't matter to a woman if the guy isn't tall or at least of average height (tall guys still take the cake though).

shookwun

Reaction score
I agree with you OP. The most important attribute for women is somewhere around hair or height. And then stop counting.

A pretty face does nothing for a woman is there isn't any hair. And a good body won't matter to a woman if the guy isn't tall or at least of average height (tall guys still take the cake though).

mate, height doesn't mean anything as far as eliciting sexual tension, and attraction. it's just preference, and isn't a deal breaker.

Attractive face, and hair is all you need.

Muscles, and structure is more beneficial then height for attracting women, and having animalistic sex if you want to compare the two.

Height is way over played. Unless you are under 5'6 it's almost irrelevant to even mention. I love big tits, but if she has small tits thats fine by me!

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
mate, height doesn't mean anything as far as eliciting sexual tension, and attraction. it's just preference, and isn't a deal breaker.

Attractive face, and hair is all you need.

Muscles, and structure is more beneficial then height for attracting women, and having animalistic sex if you want to compare the two.

Height is way over played. Unless you are under 5'6 it's almost irrelevant to even mention. I love big tits, but if she has small tits thats fine by me!

You have a point, though you don't really need to have an attractive face to do well. I mean, many girls think Adrien Brody is attractive, have you seen that guy?

adrien-brody.jpg

Of course, he has great hair though! An attractive face is more than welcomed if you have hair. if not, you're doomed anyways.

shookwun

Reaction score
You have a point, though you don't really need to have an attractive face to do well. I mean, many girls think Adrien Brody is attractive, have you seen that guy?

adrien-brody.jpg

Of course, he has great hair though! An attractive face is more than welcomed if you have hair. if not, you're doomed anyways.

He has a unique face.

Good facial structure, despite the wonky nose, and eyes.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I'm 5' 8" and I'm comfortable competing against 6-footers when I have my hair. I don't give it any thought. If I have my hair I could care less who's there.
When I have my hair it's me and my hair against all the other guys in the world and their hair, and I know who's going to win before the battle even starts.

- - - Updated - - -

Height is overrated? I disagree, I've had women repeat "OMG you're so tall" with puppy eyes on and on during some dates.

Height was my saving grace, as I've said before, I can't get muscles (or an acceptable head of hair) so, I'm glad I have that advantage.

I guess it's also a blue-pill way to reassure yourself when you're not tall. But trust me, if you are, you would never give up an inch.

Fred, Tall is good. I'll give you that. I've seen it with my own eyes many times. You've got something good there. The tall guy
has a definite advantage but that is conditional. If a prettier guy comes into the club and he's not too short then height takes
a backseat
. Pretty trumps height (as long as he isn't too short).

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
success2.jpg

Thanks Joan! Now I can go and die a happy man.
Never.:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Prim and proper? Lol, if we were wild in our 20s, why would we change when we're older?
We are what we are.

blackg

Reaction score
Idk how many pics you put up but the one I saw you had long hair and although you looked handsome you looked very young, must've been teens, I didn't see any resemblance between a long haired teen and a deadbeat singer pushing 40.
Give him a break. You sound like a bitter old man yaself with that kind of talk. Pathetic mate.