If Hrt Isn't Stopping My male pattern baldness Does That Mean Its Something Different?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You saying things like you are cursed is not helpful or accurate. You really need to put mild hair recession, while being a male, into perspective. This is not a rare disease, it is a very common part of aging just like wrinkles. Again though, you cannot take cypro for life and you are welcoming a whole host of other maladies into your life where maybe now you don't mind but if you get early onset dementia when you are 40, you may mind then.
Recession is normal but not as much as I've got at 20 years old. You're supposed to be NW1 at 20! I don't plan on taking cypro forever, just for long enough to replace it with a future treatment. I already deal with significant mental issues and I'd rather have a whole lot more than lose my hair. Its just my opinion that differs from yours. Saying I am cursed is a bit of a stretch yes but my internet cuts off every time someone phones the house so I had to wrap up the message quick before I got cut off.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I say: he knows the pros and cons of all medications he is taking. He has probably weighed them all and decided to go on.
The only question I have for @AnxiousAndy is: do you have a partner? Has it ever happened to you that your wiener wouldn’t work because of these medicines?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I say: he knows the pros and cons of all medications he is taking. He has probably weighed them all and decided to go on.
The only question I have for @AnxiousAndy is: do you have a partner? Has it ever happened to you that your wiener wouldn’t work because of these medicines?
You're absolutely right. Yeah ive got a longterm partner. When I was on oral spironolactone I found it very hard to maintain an erection and when I did It was soft and floppy. On Cyproterone my erections are a lot better and I can still achieve 80% of stiffness which is still enough to have sex. I do lose it quick when I finish though, but I don't mind since I can last a long time.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you kno he is aware of the risks?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you kno he is aware of the risks?
I've made this point clear before in other threads I've made, there was no need to in this one.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've made this point clear before in other threads I've made, there was no need to in this one.
when you have sex or masturbate, it feels as good as it did when you werent on the HRT?

Also just lol at that. guess it goes to show full heads on f*****g trans medication > baldies with healthy erections lmao

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
when you have sex or masturbate, it feels as good as it did when you werent on the HRT?

Also just lol at that. guess it goes to show full heads on f*****g trans medication > baldies with healthy erections lmao
The pleasure has decreased a little but it still feels good. Baldies can wear systems, they look really good nowadays. If I can't stop my hair loss its definitely something I'll look into.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pleasure has decreased a little but it still feels good. Baldies can wear systems, they look really good nowadays. If I can't stop my hair loss its definitely something I'll look into.

Also the topikk is good as a cover up. I am planning on trying it for my crown! My hair line is fine at the moment.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the topikk is good as a cover up. I am planning on trying it for my crown! My hair line is fine at the moment.
I actually have toppik, its okay but no so good for the hairline. I'm thinking about dermmatch, its a lot better for the hairline.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I actually have toppik, its okay but no so good for the hairline. I'm thinking about dermmatch, its a lot better for the hairline.
Does your girlfriend think you have hair loss?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does your girlfriend think you have hair loss?
I've not shown her my hairline since I was having success with oral minoxidil. She didn't think I had any back then but I've lost a fair bit of hair since my bad shed so I think she would change her mind now. Hopefully I can get back some of what I lost eventually.