I will be taking the Revivogen "New Formula" Challenge!

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
3 month update:

my hair seems to have gotten much thicker and hair loss is very minimal. I like revivogen and I believe it has worked for me.

I will continue to use it for optimal results.

I use it once a night every night.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
actunga said:
Do you guys wash your hair everyday? Mines a bit longer at the moment and both the S5 and Revivogen make my hair look a bit greasy. Not ready to shave my head just yet!
Yep I wash my hair everyday. I mostly use a thickening salon shampoo to wash my hair and then apply Revita.COR conditioner. Revita.COR is an ammmmmaaaazzzzzziiinnngggg conditioner! Highly recommended!

Rocky V said:
3 month update:

my hair seems to have gotten much thicker and hair loss is very minimal. I like revivogen and I believe it has worked for me.

I will continue to use it for optimal results.

I use it once a night every night.
Thats awesome to hear! I am hoping for good results by the 3 month mark too. The only downside I find is that I think I am using too much Revivogen and one bottle does not exactly last me a month. I think I am being a little obsessive-compulsive to ensure I am saturating enough solution to my scalp. I think I still getting used to the fact that this version of Revivogen is not as greasy as the previous version.

I do experience now and then some shedding. But its no where as much as the amount I shed prior to Revivogen.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
TheShopKeeper said:
Thats awesome to hear! I am hoping for good results by the 3 month mark too. The only downside I find is that I think I am using too much Revivogen and one bottle does not exactly last me a month. I think I am being a little obsessive-compulsive to ensure I am saturating enough solution to my scalp. I think I still getting used to the fact that this version of Revivogen is not as greasy as the previous version.

I do experience now and then some shedding. But its no where as much as the amount I shed prior to Revivogen.

Youre right shopkeeper. one bottle lasts me less than one month. I'm actually on my halfway thru my fourth bottle at this three month mark. I use it every night and I make sure it gets every where on my scalp.

In the beginning I would shed a lot of hair but now that has all stopped. There are occasional two or three hairs a day in the shower but thats about it. I hope that it would thicken my hair more and help stop the hair loss altogether. I'm a Norwood 2.25 so I hope i can get some regrowth out of it alongside rogaine foam.

yanks24

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been following this thread pretty closely and thought itd be worth signing up so I can begin sharing my experience with Revivogen. My hairloss is fairly minimal, but im starting to thin at the top of my head and hairline is starting to recede slowly.

It wasnt until recently that i started noticing it more and more and thought I should do something about it. Ive read up on all the possible solutions and am definitely not into the hardcore side effect stuff like propecia. I wanted something that had no side effects since I am not that desperate, yet.

After reading fairly positive reviews of revivogen, I bit the bullet and bought a 3 month supply to see what its all about. Im not usually one to buy into stuff like this but I thought what the hell.

Ok, so I began applying it at the beginning of May, its been almost a month now. First application, I shed like a mofo, I was thinking what a mistake. Turns out that was only time that happened and after research apparently that means its working. Since then I have noticed shedding decreasing, however there is still shedding going on, but not as much as before. I used to run my hand through my hair and a few hairs would come out, now its not as bad. My hair has thickened a bit on top, Im not sure if this is a result of the thickening shampoo or the treatment itself, but I am pleased with that. Im thinking its more the treatment because I was using l'oreal thickening shampoo before. I have pretty high hopes over the next few months, but I realize I gotta be realistic too. I will keep you guys updated.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
I have uploaded some new photo's. These photo's show the real state my hair loss since my hair cut is a lot shorter than it normally is.

I hope you can see from my zoomed in shots of my left/right temple and hairline that I have some new little hairs that I didn't have before. Apologies for the little blood spots, thats due to my aggressive scalp needling.

I believe the top of my scalp has thickened when I compare this to what my hair normally looks like when it is this short.

Its early days, but promising.

New photo's: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/profiles/Th ... albums/426

abcdefg

Reaction score
A lot of people with very few posts for this revivogen thread. What is to stop the guys at revivogen from registering a few accounts and posting a bunch of stories on how revivogen works like these to get people to buy it? I have never seen any concrete proof revivogen works as well as finasteride.

yanks24

Reaction score
I see where your coming from, and I guess I can only speak for myself, but my understanding was that Revivogen is really only effective for people very early on in the hair loss process. This may explain why posters are generally newer and are taking their first stab at tackling hair loss...just my guess..

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg,

youre right. revivogen is not as effective as propecia. the only reason I avoid propecia is because of the potential side effects.

it doesnt matter to me. I dont care who uses or doesnt use revivogen I'm just giving my experience with the product. Just as I would like others to do the same because this website is to help people with male pattern baldness gain knowledge about their condition and for them to distinguish the effective treatments from potential snake oils.

garnett

Reaction score
Largely because of this thread and the one started by Doctorhouse, I thought I would give revivogen a try. I've used if for a little over a week. So far my hair seems to be healthier with more body, however I am also shedding more than I have ever before. Scalp feels good with it in and afterwards.

I do notice it makes my hair very greasy. Man, the old greasy formula must have been something else. It also seems to make my scalp feel good when it is in.

FYI I am 47 years old, thinning diffusely in the crown, vertex and hair line. Will keep everyone posted on progress, if any.

OceaN

Reaction score
Hi to all,
I'm new to this forum, so i have few questations about this topical hero and my situation :)
I just ordered Revivogen and wait to arrive.
I momentally use Alpecin shampoo + tonic but I dont have some improvements. :( Also i use Nizoral 2-3 times at week.
Now I want to ask you if you want to tell me which shampoo and tonic to use along with the Revivogen.
Formerly used by Amineksil from Vichi, but used only 6 weeks - following the manual. I want to ask if Aminexil could use more than 6 weeks or 40 days?

Otherwise I NW1.5 - 2, but I want to start earlier with treatments, but not with Propecia and Minoxidil. I'm 18 years old, i think there is time for them :)
So again, I want to tell me some treatment for my hair loss along with my new Revivogen.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for my English.

setala

Reaction score
No doubt, revivogen isn't as effective as propecia like someone said above, nevertheless, it's far better than finastrade in relation to side effects.Using finasteride over 3months, I got notorious multi sides (ED, Impotence, insomnia, fatigue, decrease in semen vol) that fuc*ed me over completely, and I'm still suffering few of them..my hairloss was almost stopped by 4~5months on revivogen and topical spironolactone and it definitely works on me.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Well just remember merk asked men whether they wanted finasteride formulated as a topical or internal and they picked internal so majority rule. Just remember we all picked the sides for convenience you cant have it both ways.

OceaN

Reaction score
OceaN said:
Hi to all,
I'm new to this forum, so i have few questations about this topical hero and my situation :)
I momentally use Alpecin shampoo + tonic but I dont have some improvements. :( Also i use Nizoral 2-3 times at week.
Now I want to ask you if you want to tell me which shampoo and tonic to use along with the Revivogen.
Formerly used by Amineksil from Vichi, but used only 6 weeks - following the manual. I want to ask if Aminexil could use more than 6 weeks or 40 days?

Otherwise I NW1.5 - 2, but I want to start earlier with treatments, but not with Propecia and Minoxidil. I'm 18 years old, i think there is time for them :)
So again, I want to tell me some treatment for my hair loss along with my new Revivogen.

Can somebody answer me? :) Thanks !

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
OceaN said:
OceaN said:
Hi to all,

Can somebody answer me? :) Thanks !

I would consider a copper peptide like Tricomin, i have used it for 2 years and it keeps the scalp in great condition and may promote hair growth, i personally got a few terminal hairs about 1cm below my hairline from it that are still there, not really worth them being there but i know thats where it came from

I only use Rev and tricomin

OceaN

Reaction score
Browny said:
I would consider a copper peptide like Tricomin, i have used it for 2 years and it keeps the scalp in great condition and may promote hair growth, i personally got a few terminal hairs about 1cm below my hairline from it that are still there, not really worth them being there but i know thats where it came from

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/tricom ... -pack.html

I found this!
Does hairlosstalk ships internationally? I'm from Macedonia, Europe.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
OceaN said:
Browny said:

I found this!

Im not sure i have never purchased anything from hairlosstalk, just send them an e-mail and ask them, just remember that things like tricomin will not be anywhere near as effective as minoxidil but i feel its a nice addition to my regimen even though its quite expensive.

Just have a good read of the forum and use the search button when you find yourself interested in something

Thanks

setala

Reaction score
OceaN said:
Browny said:

I found this!

Bet you could easily find them on dozens of Macedonian online shopping sites with much better price..give it a try, mate :woot: